Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Drinking is a 21 thing here, but you can enlist into the military, or be drafted.
We have some really messed up laws, and those are simple ones that should be fixed.
A kid though especially at a first grade through senior isn't grown up enough to even consider life yet.
There is exceptions in the later teen years, but few if any with the capability would even consider cutting off their parts.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now she’s a virgin sex expert too.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes a pathetic pawn of Soros, and others, and it's all about the money.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Could it be that the evil puppet masters actually can’t stand their sycophant puppets and occasionally have them humiliated by making speeches like Grim Greta’s, Trudeau’s socks and of course Dementia Joe speaking.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's likely to see how far, and stupid we are to deal with them.
There isn't a society in history that would have put up with whats going on today except our own.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The British liked receiving the information that Benedict Arnold gave them but nobody respects a traitor. After the war they made sure that he died in poverty and never got the honeytrap that they used. The same may go for the puppets who destroy their nations for them like Dementia Joe and Trudeau.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Benedict Arnold did betray America, but he was constantly being crapped on mostly because of Washington.
Unlike a lot of people who know of him I do have some respect for him, he was a hero before he changed sides.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This video is interesting and it added to my knowledge of the revolutionary war and to the history of the United States. I do think that it would have been more appropriate on the founding of the United States thread however of course we digressed off topic to him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Even though I hate what he did I still have a respect for the man, and know Washington, and a lot of them where back then.
It's about how Winston Churchill was done.

One thing they missed, or got wrong on the video though.
When he went to Quebec, he was trying to get them to join him in the revolution before the fighting began.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps that important bit of history would be appropriate for the forbidden history thread. The French had only just lost to the British. I wonder why he wasn’t able to get the French on his team ? Perhaps they were too weary of the hardships of war by then.
Yong Jessie

Argentinas OMG look what just Happened?

Can you define Shit Leftards for me? Watch the video and find out.

Maybe in the wrong thread feel free to move it to a better one if you have. But its defeintly a fuk this liberal thread.

Is quite something take alook at europe the last few months VERY many countries are not just right wing elected goverment but FAR right.

Why cause the people of the world are suffering greatly under the left leadership. Its a myth that voting for the left gets you ie higher pay or a better of standard. The left is all about the control of you and dikface hiding in the shadows makes all the money laughing to the bank

This guys speeches remind me of Hitlers speeches. Hitlers were more effective a stage performance that yes everyone listened and obeyed. HE cheapened thou using extreme fowl language something Hitler never did.

USA and Canada should take note i like that he is not acatully from any party or polictics just speaks what he thinks and took notes from Hitler for sure in how to give a speech.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A bit much, but he is right.
Also Hitler had a great thing with his heated speeches, you can say trump, and many others use it today.
Hitler wasn't first though, any orator of the past could do it if they put heart into it.

As P.T. Barnum said, a sucker is born every minute, good or bad people are took by rhetoric.

Hitlers wasn't all bad, I'm not taking up for him in the least, but he was right in a lot of his speeches.
Where he went wrong was pushing his ideals on others not wanting them, and more other countries, and killing people.
Where I fine him extremely stupid was killing people that would have fought for him.
German Jews, a lot of Slavs, and other ethnic groups would have likely filled his ranks considerably likely winning Russia, and maybe the world.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This president Milei would see right through Justin Trudeau and despise him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If this person, and his peers don't need locked up nobody does.
This is just sick, and I wish everyone would boycott Disney.
It's psychopathic, and a real crime what they are doing to kids.

Come on in kids, we will give you stuff if you act gay, and bad parents will push their kids to get the free stuff. :angry:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder what this guy is involved with. His costume and his cool hat were planned out. Nobody was a transvestite when I was a boy as these sickening thoughts were never put in our heads. Our education departments are contributing. Hopefully no parents are being fooled by this evil agenda. All girls and boys who take these gender treatments will be sterilized and it won’t be reversible plus the suicides of those who are tricked by this nonsense is vastly increased. I believe that this is evil and orchestrated by the satanists who rule the world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember trans on TV, and sometimes in the news, but those was really fringe.
There was not any of this I'm a real woman when they where men, that's just a mental illness pushed by psychopaths as legit.

You, and me both know it's just a small part of ripping the western world apart.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There really seemed something odd about the speaker. Is he a satanist or a member of something else ? Who chose him to be the speaker?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Actually the speaker was trolling, Mark Dice is his name.
He was telling them what is going on, and they sit there taking it because they want that stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"At a California city council meeting posing as Disney executive Alan Bergman, YouTuber Mark Dice gives a satirical speech about what the company is planning next. While it's "just" satire, is it really that far from the actual truth? "