Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

I thought it was real and couldn’t tell that it was satire as it is exactly what they are pushing on the masses.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He was actually trolling the city, and they where eating it up, but it is Commiefornia after all.
If I was on the counsel I would have stopped it, and called everyone out that didn't step up against Disney.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know he is harsh, but we need more people like this guy.What these pedos do is sick, and psychotic exposing kids to this fake gender stuff.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Brilliant ! In World War One everyone soon knew that Canadians were the best. As far as the Canadians of today they wouldn’t fare so well. This guy spoke the truth and also why is this stupid reporter asking about homosexuality bullshiite to a fighter ? What does perversion have anything to do with the UFC ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It has nothing to do with the UFC, but for some reason people put their thoughts out there like he does, and a lot of the UFC does.
Hollywood does it all the time hence I don't watch TV, or movies anymore.

I am happy people like him are around, and stand up like he does, we all should.
I'm not anti gay, but I am anti pushing it on others, and especially children like the Reporter, and his likes.
Be gay, be straight, keep it in the home.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

These men where nicer than I would be, and we would be in court with me taking their personal money, and the schools.
It's child abuse, and sick of them indoctrinating kids like this, and confusing them with their mental illnesses.
You liberals are sick, really sick.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Surely some teachers must also have issues with having boys crossdress. How is crossdressing educational ? When we were in grade school I’m sure that a teacher wouldn’t dare pull such a stunt yet now it seems as though they have to.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In my classes that kid would be beat up daily, and likely pulled from school, and sent to counseling.
I would think also that the parents would be took in for child abuse, and the kid took to foster care.

You had some boys that played with dolls, they also got made fun of, but it was not uncommon, and really not a lot wrong with it.
As long as they acted like a boy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The judge needs took out, and shot as well as everyone involved in abusing this kid.
A child is constantly questioning themselves, they need love, understanding, and guidance, guidance from a stable human being.
Calling a young girl a boy, and calling them trans is child abuse, and psychopathic.
You damn liberals are supporting child abuse, and are all guilty of what happened to this young girl, and many others being punished into believing they are something they are not.
Look at yourself, you are evil, and vile, not understanding, and free minded doing whats right, you are wrong.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More guilty liberals, anyone who voted for this, and the people who run things.
Well gotta say I would get violent over it, and be in jail because I would knock the teeth out of his parents.
But first off my daughter, and anyone who would have listened wouldn't have had their kid play in the game with a male.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

faces are covered because they are likely all pedos.
Those flags say they are Pedo, they have the colors.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Derp derp derp derp Dah !

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Free speech for me, not you, yeah typical "fascist liberal"
If people grow a thicker skin it doesn't matter if Trump has something mean to say, and think for yourself not for some political agenda.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm glad she wised up some, and this is the same thing going on about race in America.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ah, poor little thing, it was so hurtful. :facepalm:
Give me a break, it's life, and you are a public figure so eat it up.
So thin skinned, and not I don't feel sorry for you, you should have got used to this growing up little princess.
Ever here of sticks, and stones, well they really hurt.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shhhhh, actually the earth has been cooling the last 8 years or so, but don't tell libetards that.
Oh, and believe it or not it can be much hotter, or colder, it's happened in the past before man, and cow farts.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The left really think they are right, and all they are is racist.
Blacks are just dumb, and need babied because they are helpless, now how racist is that garbage.
Then Whites are bad because a lot of blacks don't work, and try, well that's on them, not whites.
I have known a lot of blacks that did good in life, a lot better than I did, but maybe they are uncle Toms right :wink: yeah just another racist term by the left.
By the way, Uncle Tom/Josiah Henson was a good person.