Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Mel Gibson wrote: August 16th, 2021, 2:48 am
Renee wrote: August 12th, 2021, 3:23 pm That is the problem... It's the environmental situation (lack of Education, welfare, poverty, and broken families) that has lead to an anti-social cultural shift in the black community. Pre 1960s black culture in the US was more in line with their white counterpart than it is today even with racism, segregation and oppression being far more prevalent. Beginning in the 1970s the black community has been in a slow death spiral fostered by liberal social policies that cater to the lowest common denominator.
I'm still not convinced it's completely environmental though (we've had this discussion before). Look at image below. The poorest White town in the US has a lower crime rate than the richest Black town. This should raise many questions. But I'll agree that pre-1960's culture was better, and that's because there were still consequences back then for bad behaviour... you might not have been breaking any laws, but a community could be quick to shun and ostracize a 'problem', which is something you wouldn't have wanted especially back then.

It's more than just financial levels that create anti-social environments. It starts with the family. If you don't have a strong familial base, chances are you will not succeed in life. It is a well establish fact that the black community has a family problem.. Fatherless households are in epidemic proportions and have been that way for at least 4 decades...A black child born today has a 40% greater chance than a white child to grow up in a fatherless household. According to the US census only 38% of black childern under 18 live in a 2 parent household while 78% of white childern do.. Black mothers don't give a fuck either because a child is viewed as a hindrance to the hoodrat lifestyle, gots to have money for the weave, the weed and the fake nails...A baby cuts into that shit....More often than not, Grandma ends up rearing the little no name rug rats.....Also education is not stressed by most black parents because it is seen as being "too white" so the young males gravitate toward crime as a way to increase their social and financial status...If a child's role models are nothing but drug dealers, gang members and unemployed, open legged, welfare addicts what the fuck do you expect will happen?

We have gone over this before and you seem to have a lot of trouble understand this issue...I'm still puzzled because it's not exactly rocket science.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 16th, 2021, 12:41 pm We have gone over this before and you seem to have a lot of trouble understand this issue...I'm still puzzled because it's not exactly rocket science.
I have no trouble understanding the issue. It's you who apparently does. Your unwillingness to accept the fact that different races of people are genetically different is a purely American way of thinking. No other country believes "all are equal" as much as you Americans do, and I don't know why this is...

Just accept the fact that Negroids are genetically predispositioned towards violence, thuggery, and general anti-social behaviour, and your life will become much simpler. You won't have to wonder about the cure, since there isn't one. You probably wonder why dogs bark... It's just because they do. Don't overthink what your 80 IQ Negroes do, since that's just how they are.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 16th, 2021, 6:39 pm
Renee wrote: August 16th, 2021, 12:41 pm We have gone over this before and you seem to have a lot of trouble understand this issue...I'm still puzzled because it's not exactly rocket science.

Just accept the fact that Negroids are genetically predispositioned towards violence, thuggery, and general anti-social behaviour
Wow, you should have been working on the HGP. You seem to know about human genes that have never been identified....Tell us Mel, when did you first discover the gene responsible for "violence" or the the gene for "thuggery".... :laugh:

I hate to say it but everytime you get polluted you write shit that shows off your gene that is responsible for "STOOPID"..... :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blacks are predatory.

When a black man is big, he immediately starts terrorizing everybody whos smaller than him.

Look at this video... He chooses the small old man and spits on a woman.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Love those guys.

See the guy cussing at the Trump thing there, he doesn't have any respect for anything, or anyone.
He doesn't even respect himself calling people nigga.

Hahahaha Chucky Cheese. :rofl:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 17th, 2021, 7:40 am Wow, you should have been working on the HGP. You seem to know about human genes that have never been identified....Tell us Mel, when did you first discover the gene responsible for "violence" or the the gene for "thuggery".... :laugh:
What do you think happens when you combine low IQ (genetic) with high testosterone levels (also genetic)?

I'll tell you what happens: You get toddler temper tantrum behaviour from full sized adults... also known as chimping out! :laugh:

Now, know that I also don't completely disagree with you that environmental aspects are at play too. They certainly are, especially in the USA, since your culture completely revolves around the Negro: You worship the Negro on TV, you worship the Negro in sports, and you worship the Negro in media. American culture has elevated the Negro to God-like status, who is to be worshiped under all circumstances... so of course your Negroes will act up knowing they are living as an elevated, God-like race. I see just how crazy American Whites get for the mere chance to watch a bunch of Negroes running after a ball. Negroball. African Hand Ball. You guys drool all over it. You just can't get enough of Negroes, Renee!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 17th, 2021, 7:21 pm
Renee wrote: August 17th, 2021, 7:40 am Wow, you should have been working on the HGP. You seem to know about human genes that have never been identified....Tell us Mel, when did you first discover the gene responsible for "violence" or the the gene for "thuggery".... :laugh:
What do you think happens when you combine low IQ (genetic) with high testosterone levels (also genetic)?

I'll tell you what happens: You get toddler temper tantrum behaviour from full sized adults... also known as chimping out! :laugh:

Now, know that I also don't completely disagree with you that environmental aspects are at play too. They certainly are, especially in the USA, since your culture completely revolves around the Negro: You worship the Negro on TV, you worship the Negro in sports, and you worship the Negro in media. American culture has elevated the Negro to God-like status, who is to be worshiped under all circumstances... so of course your Negroes will act up knowing they are living as an elevated, God-like race. I see just how crazy American Whites get for the mere chance to watch a bunch of Negroes running after a ball. Negroball. African Hand Ball. You guys drool all over it. You just can't get enough of Negroes, Renee!
Keep wracking at that nail...One day you might make contact with the head...If you are lucky.

Genetic studies performed by people a lot more knowledgeable in genetic science than either you or I have examined variations across the entire genomes of many people, Black, White, Asian, etc (an approach called genome-wide association studies or GWAS). This was done to determine whether any specific areas of the genome are associated with IQ. These studies have NOT conclusively identified any genes that have major roles in differences in intelligence. The idea that intelligence is genetic is a challenging and still unproven theory that we may never have a conclusion for in our lifetime...How you have figured this out is a scientific mystery for the ages... :laugh: ... I'm beginning to think that you might just be an "idiot savant"... Oops, I'm sorry, I'm not sure if that label is politically correct anymore... :laugh:

Now testosterone levels do have a genetic link BUT do blacks have higher testosterone levels than whites? Not really... Studies dealing with free testosterone and the relationship to disease risk such as diabetes and heart disease show that black males only have a modest boost in free testosterone over white males. The studies conclude that this modest increase isn't even significant enough to create a link between increased testosterone levels and disease risk factors....So there goes your "high levels" of testosterone theory into the toilet.

If blacks only have a modest increase in testosterone over whites and there is no conclusively identifiable link between IQ and genetics then why don't white people "chimp out"?...That question requires a certain amount of observation, objectivity and above all, critical thinking...Are you up to the challenge?...So far the smart money is on "No".... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 17th, 2021, 12:57 pm Blacks are predatory.

When a black man is big, he immediately starts terrorizing everybody whos smaller than him.

Look at this video... He chooses the small old man and spits on a woman.

Liberals are predatory PERIOD. Black, white, it doesn't make any difference. What do you think ANTIFA is made up of?..."White scumbag liberals"... Why do you think more than half the BLM movement is made up of "white" liberals. These same "white libtards" are directly responsible for the billions of dollars in damages caused by their "mostly peaceful" protests.

Stupid is stupid no matter how you look at it and stupid breeds violence. Skin color need not apply.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

BLM protest it wasn't unusual to see 80% of them being white for a while when the cities where burning.
Liberal paid scumbags just like ANTIFA.
No cure unless you take out who is funding them, Soros, and the super rich with that one agenda.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 18th, 2021, 10:24 am Genetic studies performed by people a lot more knowledgeable in genetic science than either you or I have examined variations across the entire genomes of many people, Black, White, Asian, etc (an approach called genome-wide association studies or GWAS). This was done to determine whether any specific areas of the genome are associated with IQ. These studies have NOT conclusively identified any genes that have major roles in differences in intelligence. The idea that intelligence is genetic is a challenging and still unproven theory that we may never have a conclusion for in our lifetime...How you have figured this out is a scientific mystery for the ages... :laugh: ... I'm beginning to think that you might just be an "idiot savant"... Oops, I'm sorry, I'm not sure if that label is politically correct anymore... :laugh:

Now testosterone levels do have a genetic link BUT do blacks have higher testosterone levels than whites? Not really... Studies dealing with free testosterone and the relationship to disease risk such as diabetes and heart disease show that black males only have a modest boost in free testosterone over white males. The studies conclude that this modest increase isn't even significant enough to create a link between increased testosterone levels and disease risk factors....So there goes your "high levels" of testosterone theory into the toilet.

If blacks only have a modest increase in testosterone over whites and there is no conclusively identifiable link between IQ and genetics then why don't white people "chimp out"?...That question requires a certain amount of observation, objectivity and above all, critical thinking...Are you up to the challenge?...So far the smart money is on "No".... :laugh:
Renee, do you understand what cranial capacity is? It's is a genetic thing that varies between races: how big your brain is. Do you know that the brain size of different races directly correlates with IQ test results? And I'll let you guess which race has the smallest cranial capacity...

This is science, Renee, which has been shuffled under the rug because it's 'racist' to teach the real facts. The propaganda machine wants us all to believe that we're all equal, all the same, as they prepare the West for a flood of migrants from Africa. But we aren't all the same. We aren't all equal. And it will become more and more apparent as the West gets flooded with these people.

As an American, Renee, you should have first hand knowledge about how these jigaboos act, since you're surrounded by them. America has more jigs than Canada has people. Yet you fail to see the forest through the trees, Renee! You dream up of solutions to a problem that cannot be cured. You make excuses, when the reality is much more simple: Ask yourself why dogs bark, and the obvious answer is it's simply what dogs do!

Or maybe the answer is more simple than I initially thought: Are you attracted to bulb-headed Somalians, Renee? You are, aren't you! You wanna get summa dat dark meat, don't ya!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 18th, 2021, 8:20 pm
Renee wrote: August 18th, 2021, 10:24 am Genetic studies performed by people a lot more knowledgeable in genetic science than either you or I have examined variations across the entire genomes of many people, Black, White, Asian, etc (an approach called genome-wide association studies or GWAS). This was done to determine whether any specific areas of the genome are associated with IQ. These studies have NOT conclusively identified any genes that have major roles in differences in intelligence. The idea that intelligence is genetic is a challenging and still unproven theory that we may never have a conclusion for in our lifetime...How you have figured this out is a scientific mystery for the ages... :laugh: ... I'm beginning to think that you might just be an "idiot savant"... Oops, I'm sorry, I'm not sure if that label is politically correct anymore... :laugh:

Renee, do you understand what cranial capacity is? It's is a genetic thing that varies between races: how big your brain is. Do you know that the brain size of different races directly correlates with IQ test results? And I'll let you guess which race has the smallest cranial capacity...

This is science, Renee, which has been shuffled under the rug because it's 'racist' to teach the real facts. The propaganda machine wants us all to believe that we're all equal, all the same, as they prepare the West for a flood of migrants from Africa. But we aren't all the same. We aren't all equal. And it will become more and more apparent as the West gets flooded with these people.

As an American, Renee, you should have first hand knowledge about how these jigaboos act, since you're surrounded by them. America has more jigs than Canada has people. Yet you fail to see the forest through the trees, Renee! You dream up of solutions to a problem that cannot be cured. You make excuses, when the reality is much more simple: Ask yourself why dogs bark, and the obvious answer is it's simply what dogs do!

Or maybe the answer is more simple than I initially thought: Are you attracted to bulb-headed Somalians, Renee? You are, aren't you! You wanna get summa dat dark meat, don't ya!
Until you can produce scientific evidence of your 19th century, ass backwards, asertions, everything you write or say will be racist codswhallop. You have entered the low IQ realm of Scouse with this one. Just so you know, YouTube educations are no match for actual scientific knowledge... :laugh:

I am well aware how urban, inner city, blacks behave...I taught their nasty little sprog for two years in a predominantly black Jr. High after graduating college...Unlike your Lilly whitebread Canadian ass, I have first hand knowledge of how they live and how they think and have seen and dealt with the end result of their antisocial, "anti-white" mindset and lifestyle. You cannot tell me anything I don't already know...I tell YOU how it is, not the other way around, skippy...

I will be damned if some dimwitted, racist, ass, who cannot even control his own demons and addictions is going to tell me that genetic science is wrong simply because they want to believe racist dogma that died out half a century ago....That's just crazy and no intelligent or sane person would go along with it. Unfortunately the world is full of people like you who formulate half baked opinions based on prejudice and then insist that they are factual.... :kez: Did a black person break your vodka bottle or steal your beer that you have this racist hate boiling up inside you?...By being a racist slob, you do know that you embody all the shitty qualities that the left wants to smear all white people with, don't you? I've been fighting against your type for decades because your kind makes me look bad. Instead of helping us solidify our superiority, you just bring all us whities down to the niggra level.

Yes that's right, I do think white people are superior to blacks but it doesn't have anything to do with genetics or skin color. It's a cultural and social thing. We are simply more adept at navigating our society successfully and we are more organized. As the majority segment of society our social goals are more compatible with the traditional institutions of western society...Is that what the left would call "white privilege"? Yes it is and it's a very real thing. We white people have set the rules because we are the founders and developers western society and it's up to other races and ethnicities to live by our rules if they want to prosper and be successful... Unfortunately there are a lot of white libtard scum (look around, your nation is chocked full of them) that want to change these traditional western society rules and give the "poor downtrodden" POCs "special" dispensation without them ever having to earn it. That there is the REAL problem.

The truth is, I'm not going to change your mind and you are not going to change mine. I have modern medical science and real world experience on my side, you have antiquated, eugenic theories that were dubious when they were first formulated, on yours. Any smart betting person would know where to put their money on this one. That's not going to change either.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson

Renee, why must you be like this? You can Google cranial capacity and find the science, but in typical American fashion you don't and call me a racist instead. Why must you worship your Negroes with all your might?

Consider this: Do you not agree that some breeds of dogs are smarter than others? People generally accept that a German Shepherd or a Border Collie is smarter than an Afghan Hound, right? They are all canines, so how could this be? Are you willing to argue that all breeds of dogs are exactly the same? So why are you so willing to do this with Negroes?

The rest of the world wonders why you so defend your Negroes, Renee. Your entire nation worships them at every level possible. You are unwilling to admit that it's simply not possible for them to ever fully integrate into a White world. Are their exceptions? Of course! But I'm generalizing here.

Next time you're out, look at the skulls of the Negroes around you. Examine the shape and size of their heads. Focus on their craniums. You'll start to understand the science once you realize there's less brain mass in their domes.

Or you can keep calling me a racist for pointing out the obvious. The science has been proven. The West is simply sweeping it under the rug. The founder of DNA technology has been ostracized and stripped of his accolades for simply daring to say that IQ is race related. He's the guy that discovered this, and yet was muzzled in typical American (Jewish) fashion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In my opinion, and learning you are right Odi on the brain size, and learning.
But drive, and wanting to learn can equal that out.
Look at a lot of your doctors today, they are from India, a lot southern India where they are genetically black, and some of the smallest brains in the world.
Yet they are doctors, and engineers, and mostly peaceful people.

The thing in the west is you have parties like Democrats enabling criminal actions.
They are so racist they want to keep blacks dumbed down by even lowering the test scores for them.
give points for hiring because they say blacks are so dumb they need the help while being racist to whites doing all that.

Family, community, and media have failed, and government has made it much worse with the likes of Democrats the party of racism.
Mel Gibson

I'll explain it in an even simpler way: Next time you're at the grocery store and see some sheboon with a huge wide ass that sticks way out lumbering around the aisles with her six unruly kids, try to imagine what's going on in her head... "Ooga Booga do wop where's dem fried chickens and watermelons at?" That's it. That's all. Her brain is simplistic in its function, like a lawn mower engine. Low technology.

The White brain is thinking not only about buying a weeks worth of healthy food for the entire family and controlling her kids, but is also thinking about proper store etiquette also like not blocking the aisle with her cart. She may even be thinking about buying a gift for her husband and about extra-curricular activities for the kids also! Her brain is higher functioning, like a high powered Japanese sports car engine.

Again, I know there's exceptions in all races, but I generalize here.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 19th, 2021, 5:26 pm In my opinion, and learning you are right Odi on the brain size, and learning.
But drive, and wanting to learn can equal that out.
Look at a lot of your doctors today, they are from India, a lot southern India where they are genetically black, and some of the smallest brains in the world.
Yet they are doctors, and engineers, and mostly peaceful people.

The thing in the west is you have parties like Democrats enabling criminal actions.
They are so racist they want to keep blacks dumbed down by even lowering the test scores for them.
give points for hiring because they say blacks are so dumb they need the help while being racist to whites doing all that.

Family, community, and media have failed, and government has made it much worse with the likes of Democrats the party of racism.
I don't have much experience with the really dark Indians, since Canada tends to import the Sikh Indians that seem to be from less 'dark' regions... They usually aren't dumb, but I also know that Canada's immigration policies favours smarter immigrants through its points system. The dumb ones wouldn't be allowed in! Our refugee policy is a whole other thing though, and some of them can be pretty dumb.

I'll add though that a somewhat higher percentage of the kids from these Sikh immigrants are attracted to the drug dealing easy cash lifestyles, when compared to the numbers from the White population.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My brothers neighbor is an Indian man.

He drinks and walks around naked on his yard.

He has adapted to local culture.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: August 19th, 2021, 5:28 pm I'll explain it in an even simpler way: Next time you're at the grocery store and see some sheboon with a huge wide ass that sticks way out lumbering around the aisles with her six unruly kids, try to imagine what's going on in her head... "Ooga Booga do wop where's dem fried chickens and watermelons at?" That's it. That's all. Her brain is simplistic in its function, like a lawn mower engine. Low technology.

The White brain is thinking not only about buying a weeks worth of healthy food for the entire family and controlling her kids, but is also thinking about proper store etiquette also like not blocking the aisle with her cart. She may even be thinking about buying a gift for her husband and about extra-curricular activities for the kids also! Her brain is higher functioning, like a high powered Japanese sports car engine.

Again, I know there's exceptions in all races, but I generalize here.
That woman is a product of Democrat policy, she doesn't have to think, or have an education.
Cut the funds off she would have to swim, or die like any other color of people.
We have Whites here just the same, Mexican, and all other colors, it's just black is the majority they cater most .

Also since Jimmy Carter he made the school system federal learning has went way down hill.
That woman is dumb also because she doesn't need an education.
You have generational welfare, all you need is a kid, and a dozen fathers so you don't need anything like work.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: August 19th, 2021, 5:49 pm My brothers neighbor is an Indian man.

He drinks and walks around naked on his yard.

He has adapted to local culture.
:laugh: I would have to take my bb gun, and shot some birds.
Mel Gibson

Renee never did answer if she's attracted to bulb-headed Somalians... Chubby White girls sometimes are.