Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Whoooo ! :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Get rid of all the white people because most of those who won’t get vaccinated are white. Let’s see, all these latinos and Asians and Africans want to live in a white country so the whites need to be gotten rid of because most of the people who refuse to get vaccinated are white. I think it’s a better idea to get rid of all the liberals who believe that is a good idea by sending them to live in black townships or Latin American war zone neighborhoods until they come to their senses and are no longer liberals.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Talking about one who needs in an institution :facepalm:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is some poor sap married to that hag ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: He's likely dead, maybe killed himself.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Typical of UK women.... I try and avoid most of 'em even tho I'm a UK woman.
They wait for any excuse to start on someone and go on the warpath....
Makes you feel ill.... what happened to the happy, easygoing folks...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I ever visit Ill bring a spray bottle of vinegar, good way to be rid of flies. :teehe:
We had one years back when I was a kid, but she was an old German woman always in peoples business, and calling cops on people.
She would sit in her window with binoculars looking for things to complain about, tall grass, someone building something, kids in the ditch.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Paul Joseph Watson nails it again. Vancouver is a prime example of what he’s talking about as is probably every other big city in Canada about how the revolving door to violent criminals has made the streets very dangerous. A violent criminal is arrested in the morning and then he’s out by noon. Combined with the increasingly dangerous drugs it’s ins as e. They will walk up injecting this drug Trank into someone and then they will be out for a day so many girls are raped s as nd many people robbed. If someone who does drugs they are sometimes hotcapped ( intentionally overdosed and killed ) and then robbed for their money and dope. I heard last night they will give girls a certain drug that make the girls think that who is raping them is the guy they love. Vancouver never had a black drug gang problem. Now there’s two city blocks taken over by them. As Paul Joseph Watson said about the open borders, Justin Trudeau put out that stupid tweet saying that Canada will take all of Americas reject as if he caeed when no doubt this is all according to plan. With Canada’s outrageous crime minister offering free hotel rooms, freebb by medical, free dental and more money than what American welfare gives guess who flooded in ? I am sure that you guessed correctly that millions of your welfare bums flooded in including probably all of your Haitian rejects. Canada’s population just passed 40,000,000 the other day from 33,000,000 not long ago. I have heard about a week ago that there currently is a convoy of black gangsters coming from Montreal and picking up recruits along the way heading for Vancouver. Those two blocks aren’t enough for them, they want all of downtown Vancouver. I was told that they have taken over the downtown of many cities. I bet that it’s not safe for girls in those areas that they have taken over. Justin Trudeau appointed a Somalian refugee as head of immigration who is at war with white Canadians. He refuses to give white South Africans refugee status and has been going to where the people are the most out of control in Africa like Nigeria, the Congo, Somalia etc… and just flooding them in plus Justin Trudeau’s trying to flood in as many Muslims as possible from all over the Arab world. Justin Trudeau says that ISIS and Al Quida members should be able to retain their Canadian citizenship. He’s aiding America’s enemies obviously and it’s easier to sneak in over our border than trying to sneak over the Mexican border.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wont be here long, but I refuse to play along with mentally ill people, and the psychopaths who push them.
I have not had to deal with trans nutjobs yet like the gamestop guy, but have the mask Nazis, and Shot Nazis, they lost every time.
It's a shame a minority gets away with this stuff, but look at Germany where NAZIs where only a small percentage.
It's the quiet majority who are really the blame for letting them get away with this nutty stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

:thumbsup: :clap:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had the privilege to listen to Paul when he was alive, and on air.

He could see whats came to America now, and in the future, we are living in this time of a great sickness, a disease that's spread to the core of the nation.
Democrats are up front now, and proud of themselves, the Republican party sits quietly, and complacent because many of them are just as sick now.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ha ! That’s a classic ! I’m a big Kari Lake fan all of a sudden. :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More should be calling out the media like she did
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
They got a little taste of what they asked for, yeah just a little taste.
You vote Democrat, Rhino, this is what you get, and don't think most Republican officials will fight back against it.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that AOC like Dementia Joe and Turdeau are loyal to the satanists puppet masters who want the destruction of Anglo Canadians and white Americans. They want more non white babies in their near future to take us over the near future. AOC seems to believe that white Americans deserve to have to support the rest of the world while she enjoys a huge salary.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

At that age I would have took the money, when I got to be maybe two I knew the value of money, my brother didn't, and his friends didn't.
I would have took a dollar over cookies, but then I likely could buy two big packs of Oreos.

Point of the video is should a child be choosing to have his penis cut off which Liberals consider fine, and good.
Even if it is sick of them, and really psychopathic they think a child should, but an 18 year old shouldn't have a gun, or be able to choose to drink responsibly. My opinion is they are following the lines of known pedos in government, and are sick themselves.
The next step is a child should be able to have sex with anyone who gives them oreos.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They can’t drink until they are 18 and drive until they are 16 yet they can choose their gender. One big issue with this is that once they do the gender hormone treatment they won’t be able to ever have children if they change their mind. Is it really criminal to be pushing this nonsense on children?