Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Violent Liberals, Mentally Ill, Brainwashed

Like I have mentioned before, someone like him being out would give me the chance for revenge.
Throw him in the back of my car, take him way out in the woods, and torture him.
Put him someplace not even the dogs will find.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Omar demands defunding the police. This has always led to mayhem and massive spikes in crime. She obviously wants the ruin of the USA and the western countries that the USA protects all the while she enjoys the benefits of living in a western society. In this article she is scolding Democrats who don’t also demand defund the police. Now is it really a coincidence that it’s the police that prevent Islamic terrorism ? https://neonnettle.com/news/18258-ilhan ... -293090826
Blue Frost wrote: August 28th, 2020, 4:46 pm Image
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Police don't matter, they only pander to both sides in a dispute, and I don't support that.
That being said, it's not the police fault they do this, it's judges, and idiots like her that give them orders, and throws the criminals right back on the street.
It's the Soros owned DAS, and prosecutors that only go after the money they can grab from the hard working people.

Yeah Defund the police, and see where it gets those criminals in the end, and people like Omar.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that Omar wants the police out of the way so that the islamic enemies of the USA and western society can get away with far more than they can now. Could it be that she wants the votes of criminal and muslim vote who also want the police out of the way for the same reasons ? I suspect that this is what her constituents largely support and why.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's exactly what they want so they can bring in their Sharia law BS into their parts, they would really make a mess for those who are not Muslim.
I guess with no police though a lot of gangs would sprout up, I know I would start one myself even if I'm likely to kill over any minute.
You need backing, and people who will fight with you, and everyone sleeps sometimes, or like me tries.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ilhan Omar is not an American... A piece of paper does not make you an American.

Most "immigrants" are Finnish, American, Swedish only when its time to bitch about racism or collect that welfare check.

That Young Turks channel is anti-American and yet the sweaty, fat Turk bastard who runs it claims to be American... He does nothing but attack the USA.

I hate fuckers who say we should somehow "adapt" to these foreign dickheads...

They adapt to us, not the other way around... Or they can go back to the shithole they came from.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s also what I believe and believe that it’s obvious to anyone who isn’t a liberal. If there’s no law then shariah law would be welcomed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: February 13th, 2022, 6:31 pm Ilhan Omar is not an American... A piece of paper does not make you an American.

Most "immigrants" are Finnish, American, Swedish only when its time to bitch about racism or collect that welfare check.

That Young Turks channel is anti-American and yet the sweaty, fat Turk bastard who runs it claims to be American... He does nothing but attack the USA.

I hate fuckers who say we should somehow "adapt" to these foreign dickheads...

They adapt to us, not the other way around... Or they can go back to the shithole they came from.
I know, and agree Odi, nothing American about them, or most the ones running things for a long time now.
Donald Trump was an American like him or not, before that you have to go to Bush Sr who was iffy as an American since he was CIA, and owned by elitist.
Reagan was American, Ford, and MR. Peanut Carter.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That fat Turk bastard also never stops attacking whites as if Turks could create a country as nice to live in as the USA.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I do hate that commie bastard.
When that guy started he wasn't as bad, and overtly pushed his message, but since Obama he is blatant about it.
He, and his network of funders is why we have the so called Gang in congress, OLC, the Somali woman who married her brother, Rashed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Eating meat is apparently racist and misogynistic. Hmmmmm….. https://www.rt.com/news/550147-meat-eat ... sm-racism/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well that post is in the right thread for sure, the author of the article needs locked away, and helped if there is such thing anymore.
I wonder if they know anything about biology other than the made up Trans garbage, and people can be cats now. :wacko:
I have to wonder if the author had their canine teeth removed, and think carnivores are racist also, and misogynistic
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh the poor thugs, maybe give them a hug, and let them have a free ride, oh they already had that. :wacko:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

At least these coolios were caught and will be enjoying their repression where they belong, in prison.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jordan Peterson explains how full of malice and evil the Antifa freaks are. https://neonnettle.com/news/18740-jorda ... -293090826

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The whole lot of supporting Democrats in office need charged, and in prison with the ANTEFA scum they love.
They are aiding criminals for gain, and terrorism over the people.
The NAZIs did the same, but it was against the Jews mostly in Germany.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Antifa reminds me of the inquisition when anyone caught doing anything Christian or not Catholic would be tortured to death out of self righteous zeal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In my lifetime, and sure we are so civilized.
Believe it can't happen now, and you may be an idiot.

White Republicans where one fourth of the deaths, and not remembered by society
But blacks, or BLM blame Republicans for being the racist ones, and no the party didn't flip like Democrats like to crap out their mouths. .

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This I believe could also be posted on Gary Oak’s Corner’s Forbidden History thread. I didn’t know that they were lynching whites that registered blacks to vote in elections. I would appreciate if you would post this there as well for all interested readers in the topic of forbidden history.