Smart Pills Limitless

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Smart Pills Limitless

I have long suspected that the movie Limitless was showing us something that they actually have. I could sure use some of this. I will have to check this out with PHD pharmacist Dr Thorpe at Kripps Pharmacy.

http://forbes.com-health.net/?t202id=83 ... dgetphase2

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Smart Pills Limitless

We need a boost since people sure are dumb anymore, but what is the side effects.
i saw yesterday that there are devices now implantable that can make you smarter, supposedly they are experimental though.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

:pill: The thing is, are they addictive? :happypills:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like working out if our braine is stimulated enough it will be addictive most likely.

LOL "you are a dummy today, you must have forgot your smart meds" :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I will have to ask Dr Thorpe about this genbrain. If it really does boost one’s IQ 77% and boost one’s concentration , memory etc… then this may be a drug that I will enjoy. What are the side effects though ? Is it addictive ? https://healthnewser.com/neurotimes/gen ... i=59247716
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just showed a pharmacist that article and he told me in more polite words that this article is bullshiite and is a scam. If it worked everyone would be taking it.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

They don't need pills anymore Gary. Perhaps, when we got the Covid injections, there was a 'freebie' that came with it, something that can rework your brain cells.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

:foilhat:

Just think, the tinfoil hat could improve the wireless reception. :roll:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That video on nano technology interfacing with a brain seems appropriate for the They Are Fifty Years Ahead thread. I wonder if those mice whose brains have interfaced with a computer could be given enough brains to learn a human language like English and communicate with us. Can you imagine the things that we could learn about animals , birds, reptiles etc….
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I could drop an EMP on everyone, and they would be brain dead, or just hack them with a computer.
I can see governments doing the hacking, China, Russia, America would lead the way likely in that order.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bluefrost, you just came up with a serious threat. Can you imagine the control a government would have over a population if their brains could be hacked ? Would the hackers be able to have an off switch for anyone that they want to get rid of ? A hostile power with such hacking abilities may have a new weapon against whoever they are against. China hacked the Ukraine preceding the Ukraine invasion showing their involvement. If the Ukrainian people had had their brains interfaced with nanotechnology then what might China and Russia have done ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't come up with it, the ones building them likely already have the idea, and the funding parties.
Anything like that, phones, internet, tv, radio can always be used against us, and always has been.
Look at even religion, it's used for control, and always has been, and it's all to do with the mind.