Political cartoons, Left, or Right, what ever country .

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 25th, 2018, 1:42 pm Image
They say Russian rubles work best.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Got that right :kez: even with the crooked FBI agents, and DOJ holdovers I can't see how shes not under the prison.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Peeing on the street, hypodermic needles are fine all over the place in California, but straws you are damned by the state.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

c4cae0c8-ff2d-4bfc-95c7-26892766e378.jpg
(61.98 KiB) Downloaded 511 times
saw0218Adva32_m.png
(50.3 KiB) Downloaded 509 times
But banning plastic straws in California is going to make the difference..... :laugh:

Liberals....they really are that stupid.... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I watched a John Stossle video I think that said where it was all from, it was Asia, and places like India.
When you use your rivers as dumps I would say plastic is a safer part of the issue. One river in China was so toxic they finally started fining people, if you remember, and saw the news there was so many dead pigs floating in it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 14th, 2018, 11:35 am c4cae0c8-ff2d-4bfc-95c7-26892766e378.jpg

saw0218Adva32_m.png

But banning plastic straws in California is going to make the difference..... :laugh:

Well technically we are hauling all our garbage to the 3rd world countries..

But then again, we are paying them for properly processing the garbage.

Cant we get rid of the plastic products we dont actually need?

We should go back to the old days when you took your own containers with you to the shop..

I aint a treehugger but I dont wanna see forests fill up with garbage.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 16th, 2018, 12:31 pm
Renee wrote: August 14th, 2018, 11:35 am c4cae0c8-ff2d-4bfc-95c7-26892766e378.jpg

saw0218Adva32_m.png

Well technically we are hauling all our garbage to the 3rd world countries..

But then again, we are paying them for properly processing the garbage.

Cant we get rid of the plastic products we dont actually need?

We should go back to the old days when you took your own containers with you to the shop..

I aint a treehugger but I dont wanna see forests fill up with garbage.
Most of our recyclable waste goes to China but recently the Chinese upped their standards for acceptable recycling product. Most countries including the US cannot or will not be able to meet the new contamination standards and will need to find an alternate place to send their garbage.

Ironic how most of the plastic polluting the worlds oceans comes out of Chinese rivers...I guess they just dump the stuff that is to contaminated to be recycled into the environment. Kinda defeats the purpose of recycling, doesn't it?

Truth is only about 15% of what you as the consumer sends to recycling actually gets recycled. The rest goes to landfills or get dumped into the environment. It's basically a big charade designed to make us ignorant of just how badly we are fucking up this planet, while reaping big profits for a select few.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....what this planet needs to correct most of the social ills and logistical problems that plague our ever increasing population is a good God damn pandemic. Reduce the global population by about 1/3 it's current numbers and problems on this planet will eventually smooth themselves out. Scientists and experts keep saying the next big plague is going to hit any time now;...its right around the corner,...better prepare,....buy lots of plastic sheets, duct tape, and hand sanitizer, but so far...bullshit....nothing...🤨 Oh we have had scares,...Ebola, tuberculosis, AIDS, bird flue...etc but I can't help but think that they're just teasng us.🤔
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gotta wonder if she really said this, shes came off with other stupid stuff, and has stupid ideas

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 20th, 2018, 12:50 pm Gotta wonder if she really said this, shes came off with other stupid stuff, and has stupid ideas

I don't think she really said it, she isn't quite that dumb..... :think:

But every picture I see of her, she has the eyes of a fanatic. A zealot who is just burning with the desire to implement her wacky communist ideas. That bitch knows that the people who follow her, are dumber than dirt and she has them convinced that her unholy maxist approach to government is the answer.

There are a lot of very stupid and or disparate people out there who think just like that braying jackass, and THAT is the really scary part.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes come off with some pretty stupid stuff about how government should run your life, and taxes, I wouldn't be surprised if she said it.
Shes makes Barney Sanders, and Maxine Waters look smart.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2018, 8:54 pm Shes come off with some pretty stupid stuff about how government should run your life, and taxes, I wouldn't be surprised if she said it.
Shes makes Barney Sanders, and Maxine Waters look smart.
Shes a God damn millennial and by extension dumber than a primordial sponge.

That whole generation was lied to so much that they believe the bullshit narrative being sold by the marxists scum in our education system. Their view of America is twisted beyond belief. They have had it way too easy all their lives which insulates them from understanding how the economy operates and they dont even have a remote clue as to what a proper "work ethic" is. They think things like high paying jobs, decent living conditions, quality education, and access to every conceivable living convenience should just be given to them, simply because they fell out of their mothers womb alive. They all think that they are special people and that they "DESERVE".

What's really sad is that most of these worthless, useless, millennial morons come from white middleclass backgrounds. I find it unbelievable that in just one generation white people have managed to screw themselves up so badly that it has become a national embarrassment.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

c7553048-506b-4c61-8b48-912de7441ad3.jpg
(214.6 KiB) Downloaded 465 times
Ain't this the truth.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's fact, just like the one I saw where Trump cures cancer, people will protest that dr's are out of jobs, and people have a right to die of cancer. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 24th, 2018, 9:36 am :rofl:

[video][/video]
That was genuinely funny.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Moral Delema Test

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer needs to be honest.

THE SITUATION:

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific.

There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding.

This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos.

There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.

Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a woman in the water.

She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar.

You suddenly realize who it is. It’s Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

You can save the life of Hillary Clinton OR

You can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the last minutes of

one of the world's most powerful women hell bent on the destruction of the USA.

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.

"Would you:

a) select high contrast color film, or

b) go with the classic simplicity of black and white?”

:spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I laughed at this...then I cried, because I know in my heart that it will never happen.... :(
3612f02c-5e5a-4f5b-becc-8b1e6d3219e8.jpg
3612f02c-5e5a-4f5b-becc-8b1e6d3219e8.jpg (80.02 KiB) Viewed 522 times