Political cartoons, Left, or Right, what ever country .

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Political cartoons, Left, or Right, what ever country .

With this virus they can just let it run it's course, and it will be no more deadly than the common cold.
People just need to quite picking their noses, and start washing if they don't want it to spread, and slap the crap out of rude people coughing, and sneezing on them.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2020, 4:05 pm With this virus they can just let it run it's course, and it will be no more deadly than the common cold.
People just need to quite picking their noses, and start washing if they don't want it to spread, and slap the crap out of rude people coughing, and sneezing on them.
I agree. I went to the local supermarket yesterday after work and it was a mad house. No meat, 50% down on stock of canned goods, bread down 70% on stock, toilet paper, anti bacterial soap, hand sanitizer, spray sanitizer flying off the shelves faster than they can be stocked.

Just so you know...We as a nation are not going to run out of paper goods any time soon. We have so much paper to be recycled that we can't even give it away to paper hungry countries like India and China.

Cookies and bread from the bakery aisle wiped out....COME ON PEOPLE. You can't horde fresh bread unless you are going make an ass load of bread crumbs after it goes stale in 3 days.... :kez: And REALLY...panic buying of chocolate chip cookies????...But there is still tons of lettuce and fresh produce on the shelves....No wonder we here in the US are all so fucking obese... :wacko:

Also WTF is with the panic buying of bottled water? Don't these people have running water in their homes? If they don't, how the fuck are they going to wash with all that fucking soap they're glomming on to?.... :laugh:

BTW, unless you live in some place like Flint Michigan...Bottled water is a CONVENIENCE...NOT A NECESSITY! You should not be hording it.

Oh and as to the hording of soap, ...It makes you wonder, wasn't soap and water a priority in the lives of these piggy people before this virus panic? Doesn't everyone have a months supply of soap in their homes? A single bar of soap lasts a long time, FFS.. No wonder so many people out there smell like ass.. :facepalm:

We live in a fucked up world and it's almost completely our own fault... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2020, 12:06 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2020, 4:05 pm With this virus they can just let it run it's course, and it will be no more deadly than the common cold.
I agree. I went to the local supermarket yesterday after work and it was a mad house. No meat, 50% down on stock of canned goods, bread down 70% on stock, toilet paper, anti bacterial soap, hand sanitizer, spray sanitizer flying off the shelves faster than they can be stocked.

Just so you know...We as a nation are not going to run out of paper goods any time soon. We have so much paper to be recycled that we can't even give it away to paper hungry countries like India and China.

Cookies and bread from the bakery aisle wiped out....COME ON PEOPLE. You can't horde fresh bread unless you are going make an ass load of bread crumbs after it goes stale in 3 days.... :kez: And REALLY...panic buying of chocolate chip cookies????...But there is still tons of lettuce and fresh produce on the shelves....No wonder we here in the US are all so fucking obese... :wacko:

Also WTF is with the panic buying of bottled water? Don't these people have running water in their homes? If they don't, how the fuck are they going to wash with all that fucking soap they're glomming on to?.... :laugh:

BTW, unless you live in some place like Flint Michigan...Bottled water is a CONVENIENCE...NOT A NECESSITY! You should not be hording it.

Oh and as to the hording of soap, ...It makes you wonder, wasn't soap and water a priority in the lives of these piggy people before this virus panic? Doesn't everyone have a months supply of soap in their homes? A single bar of soap lasts a long time, FFS.. No wonder so many people out there smell like ass.. :facepalm:

I thought americans only drink bottled water because the water coming from the faucet is somehow unreliable..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You are better off using regular soap than antibacterial unless doing surgery's, or cleaning wounds maybe, maybe not.
You kill the good bacteria.

My friend said yesterday he went to the Dollar General store, and all the TP was gone.
An old black man said F*ck the virus, I only want to wipe my damn ass. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 13th, 2020, 1:06 pm

I thought americans only drink bottled water because the water coming from the faucet is somehow unreliable..
"Somehow unreliable" WTF is that supposed to mean?.. :laugh:

Americans drink bottled water because its trendy and convenient. We have also been sold a bill of goods about the health benefits of bottled water which for the most part is consumer marketing bullshit.

The older I get the more I realize that we Americans are a gullible, lazy, bunch of easily lead, and easily panicked morons.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2020, 4:40 pm
Odinson wrote: March 13th, 2020, 1:06 pm

"Somehow unreliable" WTF is that supposed to mean?.. :laugh:

Americans drink bottled water because its trendy and convenient. We have also been sold a bill of goods about the health benefits of bottled water which for the most part is consumer marketing bullshit.

The older I get the more I realize that we Americans are a gullible, lazy, bunch of easily lead, and easily panicked morons.
I know that american tourists want to buy bottled water... And we tell them that our faucet water comes from fresh water springs and is better than the bottled water.

We´ve been thinking that maybe its due to the old pipes in buildings or contaminated water supplies which causes the water plant to put a lot of chemicals in the drinking water.

The faucet water in big cities has an odd taste.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 13th, 2020, 5:35 pm
I know that american tourists want to buy bottled water... And we tell them that our faucet water comes from fresh water springs and is better than the bottled water.

We´ve been thinking that maybe its due to the old pipes in buildings or contaminated water supplies which causes the water plant to put a lot of chemicals in the drinking water.

It probably tastes odd because its treated.

Your cities are older than ours. And like ours they are probably full of old lead pipes.

Just a little info...A four-year review of the bottled-water industry and its safety standards, concluded that there is no assurance that bottled water is cleaner or safer than tap water. In fact, an estimated 25 percent or more of bottled water is really just tap water in a bottle—sometimes further treated, sometimes not.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2020, 6:27 pm
Odinson wrote: March 13th, 2020, 5:35 pm

It probably tastes odd because its treated.

Your cities are older than ours. And like ours they are probably full of old lead pipes.

Just a little info...A four-year review of the bottled-water industry and its safety standards, concluded that there is no assurance that bottled water is cleaner or safer than tap water. In fact, an estimated 25 percent or more of bottled water is really just tap water in a bottle—sometimes further treated, sometimes not.
There are isolated exceptions but overall Finland has never used lead pipes.
The problem with our old pipes is that they look like fat guys veins... And there is gonna be a pipe disaster some day in the future.

Marketing might be the cause... USA has a lot of funny marketing things going on..

Starting with the lethal Kinder eggs. :teehe:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

:laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know you are following me around on the internet Beanthere, all those are off blogs I go visit, and usually in that order :laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I don't have to follow you around Blue, I smell blood in the water, same's you. :photo:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

You would think that they would learn to share. :roll:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What, toes for count on :laugh: