Heading For World War 3 ?

General talk, and discussion.
genocide088

Re: Heading For World War 3 ?

probably yes headed for WW3. its the goal of all these bankers finance both sides and laugh all the way to the bank. and give the side

more money than the ohter the one they want to win.

without bankers there is no wars peroid

i dont know why these human scum bankers have gotten a free pass all the while as they are the fuk root of the cause

and why a ww3 well history always repeats itself

the world quite divided at this time with the brics had enof obeying the usa and the usd

i could easily see it happening and dont be fuking surprised if the brics win as together if i am not mistaken have even a bigger economy than at least nato countries. and in people well way more

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The bankers I agree are a big part of it but not all. I don’t believe that the CIA cared about winning the Vietnam war that they started with the false flag Gulf of Tonkin incident.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They just wanted, and was happy with the distraction of the war so they could monopolize on their drug, and weapons trade.
That's how I see it, and look at the location, money, and who still has Drugs making them big money.
It's the silk road of drugs they run, and they did the same in South America.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Attacking Iran could be what sets off world war 3. Russia and China coming to their ally Iran’s aid and if they USA loses then history will be written by the winners. https://www.westernjournal.com/multiple ... ve-tribune
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I hope no world War 3. Could be the end of the world. After the war it'll be like the TV show The 100 where humans can no longer live on the surface of earth.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that there will still be places on earth where people can live but this world will quickly become a terrifying and dangerous place where survival will be often impossible.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not healthy enough for WW3, it needs to hold off a few hundred years.
The few smart people might leave earth by then if not killed by their own governments with Covid shots, and other bad things.

As for Iran, a few tactical strikes would do a lot to shut them up, but we have enough Iranians in our own country now thanks to Biden we would likely have payback.
Already we have roving gangs of illegals breaking into homes, rapes, and other things happening.
Armies of fighting aged men doing noting on corners paid by Liberals, and housed by the using our money.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau increased Canada’s’ population by at least 20% and a lot of them are Muslims so you know the coming chaos is all by design.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same here with every kind of terrorist you can think of, so you, me, and everyone can expect something like what happened in Israel.
Some places are already seeing mass home invasions from those sweet nice diversifying migrants.
If you don't have a gun, get a bow, big knife, and some bear spray asap.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Democrat cities are getting what they voted for. I thought that assaulting a police officer gets one big problems including beatings and possibly death. I guess I am still living in the 80’s. https://www.westernjournal.com/gang-imm ... e-justice/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump also believes that it’s very possible that in the next nine months world war three will break out. As I’ve said in other posts, the CIA may have rigged the 2020 election to elect hopelessly corrupt and spaced out Dementia Joe so that he could set the USA up for defeat. Justin Trudeau of course doing the same in Canada. I hope that we’re wrong. 5 FEB, 08:10
WW3 may begin before Biden's term up, Trump says

Donald Trump specifically said in January that Joe Biden's policy had turned the world into hell and was leading the United States to a bloodbath
NEW YORK, February 5. /TASS/. World War III may break out before current US President Joe Biden leaves office, former US president Donald Trump told Fox News, adding that Biden is failing to deal with his responsibilities as head of state.

"You know, nine months (before the election - TASS) is a long time. You have a very good chance in that period of time of having World War III, because we have somebody that is not doing his job properly," Trump said, in reference to, allegedly, the incumbent US president. According to him, Biden is a laughing stock around the world and gets no respect.

Earlier, Trump repeatedly said that the world is on the verge of World War III. The politician specifically said in January that Biden's policy had turned the world into hell and was leading the United States to a bloodbath.

The US presidential election will be held in November. On April 25, 2023, incumbent Joe Biden said that he would seek re-election. His predecessor Trump announced his plans to enter the race in November 2022. He is now considered the frontrunner in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trump is hoping to overwhelm the voting of him more than last time so they can't cheat enough.
Thing is the votes are already rigged in the machines in a lot of places like last time.