Heading For World War 3 ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Heading For World War 3 ?

You can have your own Hod Woman Harum . :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 8th, 2022, 4:39 pm So what the point of him saying what was common knowledge, it has absolutely nothing to do with Putin taking advantage of a pathetic person like Biden.
All Russia has is some Nukes that he shakes around, apparently him military isn't much by the looks of whats going on today.
Maybe you should go take over Russia Odi, good time to be doing it while they are busy picking on the Ukraine.
It goes to show that certain powers know what their actions will bring.
They claim ignorance now.

Oh yes, I´m sure the entire Russian army is in Ukraine... They dont have soldiers left in Russia. :laugh:

The war is going badly for Ukrainians... The Russian have advanced further into Ukraine than it seems on the maps.

Plus they have the capability to just steamroll Ukraine if they wished.

Ukrainians are spreading propaganda and even the CIA intel disagrees with them.

Its been two weeks and it took a month to conquer Iraq.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A large portio0n of the Russian Military is in Ukraine, and they are not well trained, or commanded.

And Iraq was much larger, and spread out, it was also more factions, the US had one arm behind it's back because of the PC BS also.
There isn't many crawdad holes in the Ukraine. :laugh:
If they did like Putin they would have just flattened the country.
Really they never took Iraq , just parts in the major cities, Iran had a lot to do with it behind the scenes.

Really, trusting in the CIA is like trusting in CNN. :kez:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 8th, 2022, 6:09 pm A large portio0n of the Russian Military is in Ukraine, and they are not well trained, or commanded.

And Iraq was much larger, and spread out, it was also more factions, the US had one arm behind it's back because of the PC BS also.
There isn't many crawdad holes in the Ukraine. :laugh:
If they did like Putin they would have just flattened the country.
Really they never took Iraq , just parts in the major cities, Iran had a lot to do with it behind the scenes.

Really, trusting in the CIA is like trusting in CNN. :kez:
Its a small portion of the active military...
The soldiers are similar to Vietnam war era draftees.

Iraq is smaller than Ukraine and Iraq has hard, flat terrain.
Ukraine is cold and muddy... Plus there are more obstacles like rivers.

A lot of civilians died in Iraq.
Baghdad was relentlessly bombed.

Afghanistan and Iraq were largely reduced to rubble.

Russia is not even bombing the Ukrainian cities... Not really.

The cities have minor damage.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You are right about the size, I was wrong :blush:
Not wrong about most the other stuff though.
Also Russia is next door to Ukraine, not that hard pushing troops in, and getting supplies in.
For a push into a modern country it's pretty pathetic of Russia, they should have already took the main cities.

As I mentioned before though Putin will get what he wants, but it's costing a lot more than he wanted.
The real pathetic part is our part here, and with NATO countries, Biden is still giving us Russian, and Iranian oil making Putin, and the Mullas rich while we suffer the price.
Someone needs to see what Biden gets out of this on the oil side of things.
Gas here was $4.25 yesterday, makes me want to punch every liberal I see in the mouth that voted for Biden.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Ukrainian people are tough people like the Russians. Their history is a history of hardship and I doubt that they remember Russian rule fondly. From the little that I have heard none of the former eastern bloc countries do. They raped a lot of girls in Hungary I was told so I imagine that they did the same in the other countries as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What gets me is the delusion that it can't happen in our time, well the Ukraine deal proves it can happen in a modern country any time.
Man never evolved to be better than man in caves, we just have better toys, but the same sick mind.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 8th, 2022, 8:31 pm You are right about the size, I was wrong :blush:
Also Russia is next door to Ukraine, not that hard pushing troops in, and getting supplies in.
For a push into a modern country it's pretty pathetic of Russia, they should have already took the main cities.

As I mentioned before though Putin will get what he wants, but it's costing a lot more than he wanted.
The real pathetic part is our part here, and with NATO countries, Biden is still giving us Russian, and Iranian oil making Putin, and the Mullas rich while we suffer the price.
Gas here was $4.25 yesterday, makes me want to punch every liberal I see in the mouth that voted for Biden.
The USA has a massive fleet of transport ships and planes... Getting supplies anywhere on the globe is not an issue.

The level of destruction in Iraq was on a whole new level.
Ukraine is being handled with silk gloves compared to Chechnya.

As much as we like to believe that this is the full extent of Russian firepower, it is not.

They are trying to be gentle.

Russia has the full capability to steamroll Ukraine with low casualties.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2022, 3:22 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 8th, 2022, 8:31 pm You are right about the size, I was wrong :blush:

The USA has a massive fleet of transport ships and planes... Getting supplies anywhere on the globe is not an issue.

As much as we like to believe that this is the full extent of Russian firepower, it is not.

Is that right???... :laugh:

So bombing a children's/maternity hospital or bombing refugee women and children is being "gentle"... Oh I see... :laugh: You really have to get your head out if your ass.

So if the Russians have the power to steam roll Ukraine with low casualties how come they have taken the route of allowing their casualties to climb and allowing their soldiers to sit idol like static targets in sub-zero weather, without adequate supplies and limited or no fuel?... It appears to anyone with an ounce of brains, a miltary strategist, you ain't... :laugh:

Oh and BTW, why is the big bad Russian Air force so conspicuously absent. By now they should have complete air superiority with limited civilian casualties but yet Ukrainian fighter jets still roam the sky's and more jets are on their way from Poland. :think:

So far this little Russian special military expedition has every miltary expert and or strategist in the world scratching their heads. So since you seem to know more or at least think you do...Please explain and make sure it makes at least a modicum of sense.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have a quarter of their military dealing with the Ukraine, three quarters of that is logistical, food, and supplies.
Wait, wasn't there complaints from Russians about not having food ? :wacko:

They are keeping aircraft away mostly, but they are there, and killing civilians are common believe it, or not.
They have broke several ceasefires killing more people.

Iraq was all political, and had to be since every moment was on TV, Ukraine isn't at all like that.
Putin is even shutting down the internet in Russia, and going to run his own internet I read.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 9th, 2022, 4:20 pm
Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2022, 3:22 pm

Is that right???... :laugh:

So bombing a children's/maternity hospital or bombing refugee women and children is being "gentle"... Oh I see... :laugh: You really have to get your head out if your ass.

So if the Russians have the power to steam roll Ukraine with low casualties how come they have taken the route of allowing their casualties to climb and allowing their soldiers to sit idol like static targets in sub-zero weather, without adequate supplies and limited or no fuel?... It appears to anyone with an ounce of brains, a miltary strategist, you ain't... :laugh:

Oh and BTW, why is the big bad Russian Air force so conspicuously absent. By now they should have complete air superiority with limited civilian casualties but yet Ukrainian fighter jets still roam the sky's and more jets are on their way from Poland. :think:

So far this little Russian special military expedition has every miltary expert and or strategist in the world scratching their heads. So since you seem to know more or at least think you do...Please explain and make sure it makes at least a modicum of sense.
Shit happens... Do you think the Americans bombed that hospital in Afghanistan on purpose? It happened in 2015 and 42 people died.

I guess the Americans were more efficient since only 3 people died in that hospital in Mariupol. :teehe:

The Russians are trying to conduct this war with as low damage to the civilians as possible... But they are capable of filling the sky with fighter jets and mercilessly turn Kyiv into Grozny 2.0.
Ukraine is close to Europe and you cant just blow them to kingdom come... People care about the Ukrainians.

Talk about the "Ukrainian fighter jets"... They all got destroyed and they only have SAMs and stingers left.
The last video of an Ukrainian fighter in action was when it got shot down and the Ukrainian state said it was a Russian plane... It wasnt... It was infact one of their best pilots getting killed.

The Russian planes are flying attack runs up, down, left and right all over Ukraine... Which is why Zelensky wants a no-fly zone.

Our military experts and strategists are saying that the Russians arent using their full firepower.

We dont know the actual casualties since nobody is being honest.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The other day someone reported they where getting F-16s, one NATO country was sending them theirs as The US upgrades their fleet.

That Hospital you mentioned got warning, they where using it for military personal hiding behind the people as shields.
It was no longer a hospital when used that way, and a target be it in Iraq, or Ukraine.
Israeli had to deal with the same thing with Hamas using a hospital a few years back.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2022, 4:46 pm The other day someone reported they where getting F-16s, one NATO country was sending them theirs as The US upgrades their fleet.

That Hospital you mentioned got warning, they where using it for military personal hiding behind the people as shields.
It was no longer a hospital when used that way, and a target be it in Iraq, or Ukraine.
Israeli had to deal with the same thing with Hamas using a hospital a few years back.

I heard the Poles were going to give the Ukrainians their old shitty MIG jets in exchange for F-16s from the US. The Pentagon nixed the idea because it looked too much like direct NATO involvement.

Also according to Pentagon sources much of the Ukrainian air force, both fixed wing and rotary aircraft, is still intact. The Russians still do not have air superiority. Theories why this is abound. Most experts think it's because the Russia can't carry out complex logistical raids and they are unwilling to lose valuable aircraft. Also their pilots don't have the same level of training that NATO or US pilots have. It's well known in military circles that Russian pilots only log about half the flight time per year that NATO and US pilots do and their training isn't as rigorous.

I personally think it's because much of what we have been taught about the Russian military is myth... I do not think they are capable or willing to take Ukraine. The Russian soldiers don't even know why they are there. Let's face faces, do you think Putin wants to show the world and NATO how inept his military abilities are? Do you think he wants to lose the respect of the Chinese? But by not take the Ukraine in a blitzkrieg type attack, that is exactly what is happening.

Right now western miltary analysts are either shaking their heads in disbelief or they are laughing their asses off. One thing is certain, we are now going to have to have a reappraisal of conventional Russian military capabilities. I think we have been cleverly bullshitted just like back in the 1960s when the American people were told that their was a "nuclear missile gap" between the US and the old U.S.S.R. The truth was that there wasn't and there never was a "missile gap". It was all just a ruse, a convient excuse for our government to increase our military budget every year exponentially.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I personally think Putin is not willing to loose planes right now, and waiting to see how things are going before sending more in, they are high risk targets.
I know the pilots are good, seen them a few times in other conflicts, but those tanks commanders are fools as shown in the video, that should have never happened.
Really I feel for those troops, but they should not be there, and really deserving of death.

I think the Russian Machine is broken, and outdated.
Now you mention China, Putin is their boy now, working for the Chinese like it or now.
The only thing we need is cut the oil sales from Russia, we could cripple them over night, but it wont happen because of the people making Green money in our own government.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I did here yesterday one of their Air transports was blown out of the sky, it was one of their biggest losses in men since the Chechen war most likely.
Apparently their air power is overrated also since stingers are knocking all kinds of things out. Maybe outdated countermeasures.

So Odi, question for you, you have a tank right, and my guess some training right ?
Wouldn't you expect forward observers other than tanks be sent ahead in a town like that, that way you could tell if an ambush was set up.
A Tank being limited vision isn't a good idea just sitting there on the edge of the road, pretty stupid right ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2022, 11:02 pm I did here yesterday one of their Air transports was blown out of the sky, it was one of their biggest losses in men since the Chechen war most likely.
Apparently their air power is overrated also since stingers are knocking all kinds of things out. Maybe outdated countermeasures.

So Odi, question for you, you have a tank right, and my guess some training right ?
Wouldn't you expect forward observers other than tanks be sent ahead in a town like that, that way you could tell if an ambush was set up.
A Tank being limited vision isn't a good idea just sitting there on the edge of the road, pretty stupid right ?
Nothing in that picture goes according to training. :teehe:

The flanks are not secure... There is not even an attempt to secure them.

They drive bumper to bumper like they were in a parade at red square. :teehe:

Yes, you need to first secure those buildings with infantry... Possibly supported by light armored vehicles.

And they need to be moving right, left and center... Light-tanks providing additional firepower and knocking down obstacles.

The Russians are acting as if they are not enemy soil and that is not an enemy town that needs to be taken before moving on.

Tanks are always supported by infantry.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought the same about all that, I was thinking if who ever was shooting at them took out front, and rear they could have took the whole lot of them out.
I don't think even one tank let off fire for protection, not even a machine gun.
Nothing made since there, and if I was in charge that commander would be shot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia announced that a US convoy is headed to Ukraine full of weapons, and might be a target.
:laugh: Of course it's a target, and to be honest I would want all the stuff myself if I could get it.
It should be a target by Russia, it will only cause them more death, and trouble.

Meanwhile Iran hit a consulate in Iraq last night because they Biden will do nothing.
Biden will buy more oil from them so they can afford to hit more targets, and fund more terrorist.
Can you say Treason.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2022, 8:06 pm I thought the same about all that, I was thinking if who ever was shooting at them took out front, and rear they could have took the whole lot of them out.
I don't think even one tank let off fire for protection, not even a machine gun.
Nothing made since there, and if I was in charge that commander would be shot.
Some of the Ukrainians are friendly towards the Russian... They look like them, talk like them and talk bullshit with them.

The Russians let their guard down.

That kind of approach is just something you dont do... It doesnt even occur to you.

Russians also have a problem with their command-structure... The commander is a micro-manager and doesnt take officers and NCOs into the decision making.

The regiment commander got killed in that attack and the rest of the officers got confused when they had to take command.... DIdnt know what to do.