Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Donald Trump The President !

Shes a bit silly with the comments, but at least shes getting word out there, and info.
I'm not sure what will happen myself, but either way I hope people will fight back, and revolt if necessary.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, I'd never heard of her til the election fraud started... I can tell she's a southerner tho. I hope she chases all this fraud down and Rudy does as well.

I'm sick of it... I'd helpout if I could, would love to help nitpick thru some of the fraudulent paperwork and that. Look for duplicate names and birth dates and that... they said they have the cheque stubs too now. I can put all those on a spreadsheet for them if they like. :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Another smart, and articulate woman.
I love how the Democrat tries to be nice while trying to make it like he wants the right thing.
She sets him straight, and wont take the manipulation from him though.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:03 am Frosty, I'd never heard of her til the election fraud started... I can tell she's a southerner tho. I hope she chases all this fraud down and Rudy does as well.

I'm sick of it... I'd helpout if I could, would love to help nitpick thru some of the fraudulent paperwork and that. Look for duplicate names and birth dates and that... they said they have the cheque stubs too now. I can put all those on a spreadsheet for them if they like. :spit:
They will point it all out, and have facts, but I doubt it will help.
They are loosing time dealing with petty lower courts, and dealing with turncoats republicans.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ackstab Barr just got the boot. Donald Trump doesn’t suffer fools or traitors. Covering up Hunter Biden’s crimes is criminal. https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/barr-out-as-ag/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is this not evidence that God put Donald Trump in office ? If so then it’s no wonder that all the satanists are against him. https://www.stevemoxham.com/articles/tr ... -seven.htm
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trumps major flaw as president was he never got his allies together, and surrounded himself with backstabbers.
He also kept a lot of Obama's people in place, and close to him.
Also he didn't get a real platform to speak on to the public, partly because of the media, but he could have at least used Fox News, or News Max.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Trumps major flaw was that he spoke before thinking.

I´m sure he had many advisors who tried to advise him on public speaking... But he didnt listen.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It didn't matter what he said when the media would lie about it, and his advisers where just as bad as the Democrats.
Most the so called lies they told about his tweets where true, and most of the people who supported him really didn't care how PC he was since he got things done.

i wasn't a Trump supporter till he was getting things done.
He did do a few things I didn't care for also, but on the most part he did right for America.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 13th, 2021, 11:01 am It didn't matter what he said when the media would lie about it, and his advisers where just as bad as the Democrats.
Most the so called lies they told about his tweets where true, and most of the people who supported him really didn't care how PC he was since he got things done.

i wasn't a Trump supporter till he was getting things done.
He did do a few things I didn't care for also, but on the most part he did right for America.
Trump left a big thumb print on American politics. He was the first president in my lifetime to actually do what he said he was going to do with no bullshit...But the legacy he left was one of hope...He gave the common man hope that there was a leader in Washington that listened. His rallies were proof that the people had access to the highest office in our government and that office would listen to them.

This is in direct contrast to the elitist royalty hiding behind razor wire that we have now. We the people have no voice or advocate in DC at the moment. We are not invited to the party and that goes for every common citizen living under the current one party rule....Sounds strikingly familiar. Given the circumstances I thinking the last time this kind of shit happened in the U.S. resulted in the events that led up to July 4th 1776.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump is a living legend.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Donald mentioned starting a new Party, the Republicans will be finished off I believe.
I'm already looking for a new one, but the bad in it is soon as the party starts the sorry bunch of sick, and turncoat politicians will come over to it from the Republican party.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump is not getting any younger. Unfortunately I think that this is the end of his political career. He is one of the legendary presidents. He won two elections. I hope that now that he’s no longer president that things don’t get really bad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think he wont just vanish from politics now, and there is his son, and daughter after all he was grooming for politics.
If he starts another party he will leave a bigger legacy than just a term as president.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shame on Donald, funding a bus load of Antefa to join him like they did.
I guess with them there Poloci, and McConnell felt safe calling off security that day, and the security inviting them in.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That Shumer bloke... never liked him when I saw him a few years back, now I know why. Trying to impeach Trump when he's supposedly not prez anymore. Are they nuts, they're up to something. Nothing to do witrh that stuff on 6th Jan I bet. You can feel Shumer's hiding things and as for that squatter in the White House now. :kez: I've been reading all sorts of rumours flying around lately as well... been watching and waiting. I think there are things going on tho...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: January 23rd, 2021, 2:21 am Shame on Donald, funding a bus load of Antefa to join him like they did.
I guess with them there Poloci, and McConnell felt safe calling off security that day, and the security inviting them in.
Frosty, saw Miss Nancy is over 80 and so is that Maxine Waters. They both belong in Madam Tussauds really. Nancy looks like a waxwork dummy already and nothing going on behind her eyes really. Honestly, how old do they have to get to for that greed to switch off. :kez: They must think folks are too stupid, they're grasping at straws, any straw...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that the satanist puppet masters want Donald Trump impeached so he won’t run again. He was foiling their destructive plans for the USA.
Twilight turtle wrote: February 14th, 2021, 4:52 pm That Shumer bloke... never liked him when I saw him a few years back, now I know why. Trying to impeach Trump when he's supposedly not prez anymore. Are they nuts, they're up to something. Nothing to do witrh that stuff on 6th Jan I bet. You can feel Shumer's hiding things and as for that squatter in the White House now. :kez: I've been reading all sorts of rumours flying around lately as well... been watching and waiting. I think there are things going on tho...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary, yep... maybe. Full of dirty tricks and no boundaries to cheat. I think Donald was blasting the whole swamp all over the world as well.. I'm hoping he is. He's gone off radar but I've a feeling he's still at work some how and put things in place... what with other leaders he connected up with too and things still being sorted outside of the USA. Maybe the cabal has mostly been dismantled because they're still up to their dirty tricks by the looks... but looks like visual trickery going on.

About time the rest of the world woke up to it, these satanists... they've kep themselves well hidden while we didn't notice. What got me was the MSM saying Biden won before the election had been certified. I hate the BBC over here. Saw the other day that China isn't going to let BBC world service broadcast in China anymore. Funny, I thought they were two peas in a pod. They eat their own I bet.