Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Donald Trump The President !

Donald Trump was doing a great job until they robbed him of his 2020 victory. As I’ve posted many times, I think that they may have stolen the election because Donald Trump would have delayed or prevented world war three.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Are there enough Americans left with enough common sense to vote for Donald Trump ? Political correctness has dumbed down whites in Canada too to a horrendous level. The young coworkers are mostly okay with this gender freakyness. Yet all the talk show hosts are against everything Donald Trump does or says. They must be all for Biden’s corruption, weirdness and dementia.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The CIA according to this article has a plan to get rid of Donald Trump. I believe that it is very likely that the CIA was involved in the Russia collusion hoax and that they are involved in having all the talk show hosts make fun of Donald Trump every day. Will they ever go as far as to do what was done to JFK ? https://www.deplorabledaily.com/the-cia ... m_content=
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read one the other day they where in on The Covid outbreak also.
Like I always say, the CIA isn't American, and just a international crime Syndicate.
Proof is their history, drugs, murders, coups, and very little in the benefit of this country.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s probably occurred to before that the CIA was involved in the covid pandemic. I think that you’re probably correct.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Last night I read they paid to cover up the fact where it came from.
Now if they where American why would they be working for China making bio weapons.
Nothing American about them, they are just like the Federal Reserve, and the same people own them.
We loose they gain every time.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Agreed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nikki Haley is trounced by the ‘none of these candidates’ option in Nevada’s Republican primary :rofl: because they knew shes a democrat.
Lets just say shes a moderate Democrat, because that's what she is.
The Republican part has a lot of them, and has for decades now, that's why the Republicans are so weak, and all these turn coats come out in every major vote.

Trump didn't run in the primary in Nevada, and the voters checked the none of the above option because they wanted Trump on the ballot.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The disallowing of Donald Trump really shows that the USA really isn’t a democracy anymore. I do wonder if both Dementia Joe and Justin Trudeau were installed as leaders to set North America up for defeat in World War Three. They are both flooding in enemy combatants, destroying the economy and weakening our militaries.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A bill is being pushed to stop the lie about J6 being an insurrection, and blaming Trump.
At least a few people are fighting.
People like Mitch McConnell need to go, they should have stopped this day one, but he allowed it with Paloci by not wanting National Guard there.
Her, and he both knew they where staging all that mess.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He was actually a democrat back then, he already went against everything they believed in.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So this morning, and very fast the supreme court struck down Colorado's little communist order not to put Trump on it's voting ticket.
All 9, that's all liberal, and conservative justices said it was not legal.
So whats that say about the BS insurrection stuff the media, and the left spews out about Jan 6, it says that is was not at all an insurrection.
It was all staged because the cancer in Washington left, and right fear Trump, and will do anything they can to be rid of him.
As Trump says, they are after you, and that's why they don't like him.

At least a little justice is still left, I hope this nation turns back around sooner than later.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I finally watched this last video. I’ve been busy for example I was woken up at half past midnight by a phone call, then couldn’t get back to sleep and then had a 13 and a half hour day. I’m bagged. Donald Trump is such an amazing man. The world needs him to win his third consecutive election and not allow the evil doers to rob him of his victory again.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Damn that constitution right, blatant America hating communist scum.
They need to look at their own candidate, and actions, they are the insurrectionist, and committed fraud, and treason.

https://rumble.com/v4hdaiu-hannity-the- ... tdown.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The same sources that blatantly pushed the Russian collusion hoax must know that they can’t pull that bullshiite again so now it’s the insurrection hoax. The geniuses that created the American constitution knew about the guys orchestrating these hoaxes. CNN is a traitorous news station working for the enemies of the free world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read the next red flag event will be around election time, and it will be mass cyber attacks on infrastructure.
I'm really not sure the invaders will wait, we all are in danger from the treason our so called leaders put us in.
Trump might deport a lot of them if he gets in, but so many will not be found, and other where already here in sleeper cells.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

We might not have long to wait to find out what they have planned as their spaced out joe as I have mentioned many times might have been installed to set up the USA for defeat in world war three. Obamanation did his part as well. He got rid of quality generals and replaced them with perverts who are willing to push the gender nonsense on the military. Fighter’s don’t want to join such an army.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think Trump needs a team just for suing these media companies, and he can pay his fake crime fines with the money he gets.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The war on conservatives looks like an interesting book. The mainstream media has such a liberal politically correct bias. As this video shows the word bloodbath is being taken out of context and they all are taking it out of context with a straight face.