Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Donald Trump The President !

That federal reserve needs to go... and same for all other countries that are under that jackboot.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I believe there is maybe two countries not being used by the Reserve, Iraq was one of them so they had to be taken over by new management.
We got rid of it once, but Woodrow Wilson let them back in, and the people started getting taxed after that for working.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, I'd love to see these centuries old parasites gone... they've made a right mess and getting worse I think as they try to control it even more after messing it up. I found a video on youtube a while back, all that gold in the Phillipines. I bet that's not the only big stash. I wonder who owns it or controls it.

Hey, have you heard about that novel that was written in 1898 about an ocean liner in the Atlantic that hit an iceberg one April. "Wreck of the Titan" I think it's called... funny how it came true less than 20 years later and those three rich men on it that died that were against the Fed from what I've read. Seems like too much of a coincidence to me.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Donald Trump no doubt knew that Justin Trudeau is a 100% puppet as was his dad Pierre Trudeau who gave the bank of Canada to the rothchilds ensuring Canada’s never ending debt. Donald Trump didn’t appear to have any respect for Justin Trudeau.
Twilight turtle wrote: February 16th, 2021, 11:42 am Gary, yep... maybe. Full of dirty tricks and no boundaries to cheat. I think Donald was blasting the whole swamp all over the world as well.. I'm hoping he is. He's gone off radar but I've a feeling he's still at work some how and put things in place... what with other leaders he connected up with too and things still being sorted outside of the USA. Maybe the cabal has mostly been dismantled because they're still up to their dirty tricks by the looks... but looks like visual trickery going on.

About time the rest of the world woke up to it, these satanists... they've kep themselves well hidden while we didn't notice. What got me was the MSM saying Biden won before the election had been certified. I hate the BBC over here. Saw the other day that China isn't going to let BBC world service broadcast in China anymore. Funny, I thought they were two peas in a pod. They eat their own I bet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: February 17th, 2021, 6:15 am Frosty, I'd love to see these centuries old parasites gone... they've made a right mess and getting worse I think as they try to control it even more after messing it up. I found a video on youtube a while back, all that gold in the Phillipines. I bet that's not the only big stash. I wonder who owns it or controls it.

Hey, have you heard about that novel that was written in 1898 about an ocean liner in the Atlantic that hit an iceberg one April. "Wreck of the Titan" I think it's called... funny how it came true less than 20 years later and those three rich men on it that died that were against the Fed from what I've read. Seems like too much of a coincidence to me.
I know about the book, but never read it.
You had a good part of the money in the world owned by those people on the Titanic.
I never studied it, but my guess it caused a lot of chaos in the markets, and might have been part of the market collapse in the Depression.
Maybe part the cause of WW1 even.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There is a federal reserve thread on Gary Oaks Corner if you’re interested in some interesting articles on the federal reserve. I highly doubt that it was a coincidence and those top rich elites were intending on preventing the First World War and the banking from going to the USA ( the federal reserve ) I read once. I also don’t believe that it is a coincidence that these same elite were made out to be the evil bad snobs in the movie The Titanic. Perhaps they actually were the good guys.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Thanks Gary, I'll have a look in at that... often lots of truth in the movies. Crafty way of putting it right in front of our eyes in the movies sometimes that most won't pick up on. I thought it strange that once it went past 1913, the war of 1914 got started, then the takeover of Russia in 1917. Didn't waste time did they. They're having a field day once they got their evil hooks in. I'd love to look thru the bank accounts of the Federal Reserve right as far back as 1913 and see what they've been up to all that time. Same rot going on over here too I'm betting.

Yep, Hollywood does this weird inversion of people.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:30 pm I know about the book, but never read it.
You had a good part of the money in the world owned by those people on the Titanic.
I never studied it, but my guess it caused a lot of chaos in the markets, and might have been part of the market collapse in the Depression.
Maybe part the cause of WW1 even.
Frosty, I haven't read the book either, I saw about it somewhere else, forget where tho. Maybe it's a sick joke of theirs taking it from a book and making it happen and bringing about these depressions.

One of those Rothschilds supposedly died a few weeks back as well, that French one. He's either been removed or scarpered I bet.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Does anymore know the movie "Tower heist"? I noticed in that one, they made out evil white super rich investment guy Alan Alda stole all the employees pensions of hardworking, thrifty non white people who worked in the building and saved their money. :roll:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The bank is guaranteed I think 9 times the money of what it has by the government, they just print it out inflating what we have devaluing what we have already saved.
Our system is not a good one, and it's sick we loose our savings just because some crap head like Obama has printed trillions.
Before they print more the super rich buys, and stores more gold because they know it will not go down in value.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Rush Limbaugh RIP just passed at age 70. Here’s what Donald Trump had to say. I have been a fan of Rush Limbaugh since I first watched him about thirty years ago. https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-pr ... xM9vA4hrKc
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I listened to an interview of his remarks, he was very gracious about Rush, and respectful.

Speaking of Trump, he is talking about starting his own social media platform.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I hope that he does. I am sure that it would be very insightful.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: February 18th, 2021, 9:20 am Image
Yep. But with more "go straight to jail" cards to keep you playing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: February 19th, 2021, 11:12 am I hope that he does. I am sure that it would be very insightful.
I'm not on social media, but would likely sign up on his because like minded people would be nice to talk with sometimes, and we would likely here the truth more.
I'm sure there will be liberals on there also trying to much things up, waves of them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There also would be Chinese fenqing trolls as well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why have those when you have paid Democrat politicians, and Rhino ones like Mitt Romney.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, is Trump on that Telegram website... I've read somewhere that he posts there. I know his FB and twitter were frozen/deleted tho. His twitter a/c "Trump war room" is still there tho.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I really don't know anything about Telegram, never seen it before.
I do hope he starts his own site, and news network if that's still his idea, it would rock the whole system if he did.