Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Donald Trump The President !

beanthere wrote: November 5th, 2020, 9:06 am Image
I mentioned that myself, it all flipped all the sudden if anyone noticed.
All at once a magic truck came in, and dumped nothing but Biden votes. :kez:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 6th, 2020, 12:31 pm
beanthere wrote: November 5th, 2020, 9:06 am Image
I mentioned that myself, it all flipped all the sudden if anyone noticed.
All at once a magic truck came in, and dumped nothing but Biden votes. :kez:
It's called "ballot harvesting" and the democraps are famous for it. The first notable instance of It's use was probably durning the Kennedy/ Nixon election of 1960 where Illinois and Texas were too close to call and over night Kennedy got pushed over the top with just enough magically "found" votes in Mayor Daily's Chicago and LBJ's Texas. Not to suspicious, eh?

Most people ignored it back then but "ballot harvesting" used by democraps has grown in It's blatancy and scope in recent years. It's in full bloom right now and it's has corrupted the election system so badly in this country that it almost makes voting for the average person not worth the time it takes to cast a ballot.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have it all computerized now so they know how many they need, I forget the name of the system, but it's known.
Several of those magic wins for Biden the other night over Trump happened because of it.
People actually saw people bringing in the ballots that night in trucks, and on carts.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I dont know how these votes are counted..

Its like they are counting all of them at once but then suddenly start counting only the Biden votes.

That election result diagram should have risen slowly and almost equally for both candidates.

But it spiked at some point.

Ballot harvesting is hard to prove unless you check all the votes.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

New president. America get ready for change.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Obama and Justin Trudeau both funded this obscure Chinese biological research facility and coincidentally it made it sopposedly necessary for mail in voting. Could this possibly be part of the plan to steal the election ? I find it hard to trust the satanist puppet masters actually.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: November 7th, 2020, 4:17 pm New president. America get ready for change.
Not yet, you have to solve the contested cases, they cheated a lot for this, and a lot is being investigated.
Pennsylvania alone has twenty one thousand dead voters on the registry, I'm sure most voted Democrat.
They will likely make him president, but he didn't win it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

No doubt Donald Trump knows if they scammed the election illegally and he’s not the type to let them get away with it without a real fight. Hollywood and the mainstream media is fighting hard for Joe Biden’s puppet masters to discredit Donald Trump.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's also a lot of Republicans being Brutus on him, knife in the back.
That computer glitch thing, that's straight up CIA programing going on, and as I have said they are not working for the USA.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 8th, 2020, 7:10 pm It's also a lot of Republicans being Brutus on him, knife in the back.
That computer glitch thing, that's straight up CIA programing going on, and as I have said they are not working for the USA.
This is also how I see it too. At least they didn’t assassinate Donald like they did JFK. Perhaps Donald Trump had some attempts thwarted and was watching for many tactics. He took on the establishment and did some amazing things in four years like giving Israel as ll of Jerusalem and the Golan Heights. It’s not over yet like the mainstream media is saying. Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau don’t care that the vote was stolen for them.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: November 8th, 2020, 7:10 pm It's also a lot of Republicans being Brutus on him, knife in the back.
Frosty, just looked on James Woods twitter and someone posted that 28 other states have used that same software. I don't know where people get their info from tho.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Woods is pretty good at having facts, i believ him over most the news. I think before it's over there will be a few states having to change their votes for Trump, it's not over till it's over.
Some cases are already set for the Supreme court.
The News declared Biden Won prematurely, they should not have done that.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, sounds like they're not wasting any time...

Yep, I've been reading some of James woods tweets lately...

The BBC still has DT at 214. Talk about co-ordinated mis-info and it's standing still now too... trouble is, people see the same info everywhere and that it must be true because it all tallies up. I can't stand this mass gaslighting... seen lots of people say stop reading MSM, I know it downloads layers of fog onto the brain's hard drive. Might as well ask my pet budgerigar what the count is, would get a more honest answer than the BBC.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, can you see the Pompeo video above... I think he's saying Trump for a second term.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cannot load tweet in blue, and underlined.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read that the recount proved that Donald Trump actually won Pennsylvania. If this is true then how many other states were fraudulently and criminally won by the Democrats ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People wouldn't want it, but the election now should be voided, and done over with people from both sides at the polling station watching.
Also why are these polling people not bonded, and held accountable for fraud.

Another thing, California letting anyone vote they should be barred from electing anyone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

CIA was involved in the Chavez, and other elections, and my guess ours this time.
Also most those computer ballot boxes are made by Soros companies as I have mentioned last election.