Donald Trump The President !

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Donald Trump The President !

The NPC show, live.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a lot of corruption going on, Wisconsin is just one place it's bad.
A poll watcher was blocked from going in a Pennsylvania polling place yesterday, whats that say about the place.

There should be one way of voting, in person, and with a legal ID on voting day, the exception would be people out of country.
This whole Covid crap let them stack the deck even longer than the last few times.
I didn't even get a mail in ballot like my Democrat neighbors did, I wonder why.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Influence of the leader of the most powerful country in the world is extremely desired by many including Americas enemies. America’s enemies are all voting for or hoping for Joe Biden to win. Christians are voting for Donald Trump and Muslims are voting for Joe Biden.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: November 4th, 2020, 2:52 pm There is a lot of corruption going on, Wisconsin is just one place it's bad.
A poll watcher was blocked from going in a Pennsylvania polling place yesterday, whats that say about the place.

There should be one way of voting, in person, and with a legal ID on voting day, the exception would be people out of country.
This whole Covid crap let them stack the deck even longer than the last few times.
I didn't even get a mail in ballot like my Democrat neighbors did, I wonder why.
I just read this.
U.S. President Donald Trump's campaign filed lawsuits Wednesday in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia, laying the groundwork for contesting battleground states as he slipped behind Democrat Joe Biden in the hunt for the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the White House.

The new filings, joining existing Republican legal challenges in Pennsylvania and Nevada, demand better access for campaign observers to locations where ballots are being processed and counted, and raise absentee ballot concerns, the campaign said. However, at one Michigan location in question The Associated Press observed poll watchers from both sides monitoring on Wednesday
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Republican poll watchers have been barred from observing the late vote count in Philadelphia. The Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit against the election commission in the state of PA for irregular ballot handling.

We now have videos going viral in conservative circles of people either throwing away or in some cases burning ballots marked for Trump.

The system has been completely corrupted by the left. As far as I am concerned they are the enemy and they have sold this country down the river.

If Joey Hair Plugs and his cum guzzling trampoline of a running mate manage to steal this election the Biden presidency will be the most illegitimate administration in the history of this nation. It will spell disaster on more levels that we can count.

First of all, Biden is mentally unfit for office. Within a year Piglosi will have him removed to a nursing home by use of the 25th Amendment. If that does not happen then he will die in office. The man is almost 80 years old...dementia riddled and physically failing. He will never be able to stand up to the riggers of the office. That will leave his vile little trampoleena in the oval office gargling the balls of every liberal special interest group that wanders into her path.

Furthermore with the Republican hold solidified on the Senate and the democrap losses in the House, any legislative agenda a Harris/Biden administration may have, for at least the next two years, is DOA on the Senate floor. Right now Mitch McConnell is the most powerful and important individual in DC and it will likely remain that way for the foreseeable future. Expect complete gridlock in Washington worse than we saw during the Obama Administration.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Georgia is getting kinda close. :teehe:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

^^^ Posted an hour ago... don't know if this is right or not. Trump 268, Biden 253.

I asked my mum to look at a few of the UK TV news channels today and they had Trump count at 214, Biden 253 and that was this afternoon. I think it said the same last night on the TV news here in UK for Trump's count.... I knew something was off, DJT's count hasn't moved since last night.. it said his was 214. What a bunch of liars eh.

What's this about California... they said that state was blue 5 minutes after voting finished. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same count here right now, for some reason the numbers have not moved.
yesterday they where blaming Covid again, silly stuff.
Just more time to fix the numbers in my book.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: November 5th, 2020, 3:13 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 4th, 2020, 2:52 pm There is a lot of corruption going on, Wisconsin is just one place it's bad.

I just read this.
U.S. President Donald Trump's campaign filed lawsuits Wednesday in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia, laying the groundwork for contesting battleground states as he slipped behind Democrat Joe Biden in the hunt for the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the White House.

The new filings, joining existing Republican legal challenges in Pennsylvania and Nevada, demand better access for campaign observers to locations where ballots are being processed and counted, and raise absentee ballot concerns, the campaign said. However, at one Michigan location in question The Associated Press observed poll watchers from both sides monitoring on Wednesday
More will be, and should, you have places with ballots in the garbage, on the side of the road, and had places where the Poll Watchers where not allow to Watch.
Trump should have known though, and not relied on masses voting for him, they cheated with Hillary, you knew they would cheat more this time.
A lot of the voting machines are even made by George Soros companies now, why should that even be let happen.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, look at this... saying they're finding voters 170 years old!! Can you believe it. :wacko:

What a joke...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Just saw something about the official ballot papers having a non radioactive isotope watermarks on them... looks like the genuine ones have been invisibly marked?? Wow...
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

beanthere wrote: November 5th, 2020, 9:06 am Image
Twilight turtle wrote: November 5th, 2020, 2:18 pm

^^^ Posted an hour ago... don't know if this is right or not. Trump 268, Biden 253.

I asked my mum to look at a few of the UK TV news channels today and they had Trump count at 214, Biden 253 and that was this afternoon. I think it said the same last night on the TV news here in UK for Trump's count.... I knew something was off, DJT's count hasn't moved since last night.. it said his was 214. What a bunch of liars eh.

What's this about California... they said that state was blue 5 minutes after voting finished. :kez:
Something fishy.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: November 5th, 2020, 10:33 am The system has been completely corrupted by the left. As far as I am concerned they are the enemy and they have sold this country down the river.
I'm not surprised this happened... You voted in an older version of our Trudeau. Your version likes to sniff little girls, our version likes Blackface. It is what it is! :laugh:

Now you understand why I never get too political in my postings here, or anywhere else for that matter.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: