Happy New Year everyone!

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy new year! Hope 2017 brings you joy, happiness, wealth, and love, that won't break your heart.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Happy New Year everyone!

Same to you RF. I'm assuming that you're going partying tonight or are you one that doesn't buy into all of hype?
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy New Year everyone!

Before things get too crazy here, let me say that I hope everyone has a happy and healthy New Year. Enjoy, everyone! :thumbsup:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Happy New Year everyone!

you guys have fun tonight. I'm already in bed. Seriously.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

:laugh:
Odinson wrote: Image
Naughty cat, and the perv dog is thinking about it. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

Yes have a happy safe New Years people, hugs to all :snug:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

[video][/video]
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Happy New Year everyone!

I like how he chomped on the 6.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

:)
2017 should be a good year, I hope.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

Well not a bad year, but not so good I guess, lets hope 2018 is better :)
Have a Happy New Year peoples :cool2;
It will be the year of the dog, so maybe this old dog will have his day :)

Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

Happy New Year everyone!

I must be boring. I am just happy to be indoors on New Year's eve and I don't drink so I'm not out and about painting the town red. That wouldn't be me at all anyway and I don't feel that I missed out on anything. I like quiet.
Azhya Aryola
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

Same here Azhya, don't drink, or party, never have. I occasionally went out with people, and did tings is all.
I like quiet, and stuff as well.
A play, or the Ballet is nice, a walk in the park is nice. Maybe some hiking as well.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year, everyone.

I was sick all weekend and I'm still sick, so my New Year's Eve was shit. But I'm feeling a little better today...maybe. At least I'm up and about somewhat. Can't say how long it will last though....eyes are starting to burn which means my temp is starting to rise again.

I'm hoping to feel better by Friday as I'm leaving for Aruba and Curaco for a 2 week NCL cruise.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

Oh man, my eyes had so much goo in them it was crazy, still does, but at least I can see now.
I have not been this sick in a long time, and usually don't catch much, but this year is bad. Everyone I know has the stuff.
My thoughts are the Flu shot spreads it, most the people I know who took it got sick first.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy New Year everyone!

Blue Frost wrote: January 2nd, 2018, 3:07 pm Oh man, my eyes had so much goo in them it was crazy, still does, but at least I can see now.
I have not been this sick in a long time, and usually don't catch much, but this year is bad. Everyone I know has the stuff.
My thoughts are the Flu shot spreads it, most the people I know who took it got sick first.
I never get a flu shot. It's a waste of time because it's based on a prediction of which strain of flu will be the most common. Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong. Most years they have about a 50-50 track record which makes getting a flu shot hard to justify if you are in a low risk catagory.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

I never get it because they put stuff in it they shouldn't, and like you said it's about a 50/50 track record.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

I think also people who take it compromises their system so they will get other strains. Sometimes it don't take much to catch other things, and the shot does weaken you for a time.
Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

Happy New Year everyone!

The flu shots seem to work for me but this holiday season was not great because I too got sick on Friday before Christmas so I slept all day Friday and Saturday and pushed myself out the door on Sunday, Christmas Eve, to do everything I've got to do because I happen to be the host of our family gathering this Christmas. It was so tempting to cancel it but I chose not to. I got everything done in just hours and all turned out well. It was good that I asked everyone to bring a dish so not everything fell on me. It was good in the end. After the crowd left, I was flat out again. I think I was functioning on adrenaline. There were folks coughing at work and clearing their throats and I caught the bug. Rats.
Azhya Aryola
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy New Year everyone!

I got mine Christmas day, and still have it, it kept me in bed a lot, but up also since my head was swelled up in the back making it hard to even try to sleep.
Migraine 4 days of it was the worst, and sick to my stomach from it.
I have been ran down is likely why I got it.
Lets hope that's it for the year, and we all can get to doing what we do :)
Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone is feeling better now. I am feeling better although I still have to clear my chest. Bummer.
Azhya Aryola