BF Is All BS

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
RDL

Re: BF Is All BS

evs lapdog wrote:
Renee wrote:
old evs lapdog wrote: Renee, Blue Frost is a lying, two-faced, backstabbing, baglicking cocksucker. Don't believe bullshit like this.
I just wish it never happened, it does bother me a lot still, nothing can be said,.
Lying his fifty year old ass off. A true piece of shit he is. A clone of fucking soon.

I really wish that horsehit story about his health problems were true.

Anyway, he lives with his mommy and as long as Ve$na is around her number one lackey will be there.

Enjoy the Serbian Schizo's board Renee.
Hi, Shen.

Thanks for brightening the day around here. :kez:
My pleasure Renee. Than again how could your days hanging around oddstain and the Kentucky Kocksucker be anything less than bright. That doesn't take into consideration SMP and RDL who lurk here too.

What do all four of these social misfits have in common? None of them have a fucking job. :laugh:
But imagine how dull and boring life about be without our precious SMP/Eddie/Emily Carr Student... his attacks on me when I was a VF member were actually very entertaining... I loved and hated him at the same time :wub: :wacko:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: No I don't carry a can, but maybe I should. The office had a can sitting there, but it wasn't there today for some reason :think:
I know I sound bad, but really who is the bad one when they go around smelling like a bar urinal.
So your chiropractor stinks? :laugh:

Maybe it's time to find a new one?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some of his patients stink, who the heck goes to the doctor stinking like that, just nasty.
People should not be out in public if they are that darn sorry, hazmat needs to come pick them up, and toss them in the land fill.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Along with the lead, mold, and asbestos :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty much, there or the sewage plant.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Hooray for poo :stars: :cheer: :happy: :teehe: :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ahhhh NO !
RDL

Ahhhh YES!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe you should look for a sewer management job, or a garbage pickup services.
RDL

I don't like travel and early mornings :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some are late at night, just for your smelly pleasure.
RDL

Oh yes :yum:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Some of his patients stink, who the heck goes to the doctor stinking like that, just nasty.
People should not be out in public if they are that darn sorry, hazmat needs to come pick them up, and toss them in the land fill.
Unfortunately there are no laws against being offensively smelly. In fact if you are antisocial, it's a great way to make people keep their distance. :laugh: Being that I'm kind of antisocial of late, maybe I should stop showering. Unfortunately that wouldn't fly, I hate being sweaty and smelly.

Maybe I should just walk in some dog shit and track it around with me. :teehe:

But seriously, you must have the worst luck in the world. I come in contact with probably hundreds of people each week and I don't come across as many stinkers as you seem to.

Maybe my olfactory senses aren't as acutely tuned in to the great unwashed as yours is. :laugh: Maybe I inhaled too much "diamond dust" during my softball career. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I do have a good nose, my mom says I'm like a dog where I can hear good, and smell things other don't.
The thing here though is there is that many smelly people, i don't call it Loserville for nothing.
it's got real bad the last 30 years or so since the libtards sent all the inner city trash out this way, ruining a community with the filth they wouldn't want to live with.
Urbain Renewal, more like Urbain Manure.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I do have a good nose, my mom says I'm like a dog where I can hear good, and smell things other don't.
The thing here though is there is that many smelly people, i don't call it Loserville for nothing.
it's got real bad the last 30 years or so since the libtards sent all the inner city trash out this way, ruining a community with the filth they wouldn't want to live with.
Urbain Renewal, more like Urbain Manure.
My job takes me into the NYC office about 3 or 4 times a month. I usually take the train and occasionally I do encounter some stinky people there. But it's usually the end of the day and it can be expected. Especially among the more blue color people. Construction workers and restaurant kitchen personnel etc, sweat on the job a lot so it's excusable.

In most cases it's not the smell that bothers me, it's the fact that on a crowded train full of construction workers, women get pinched and groped way too often. :angry:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is a big difference from working people stinking than just filthy people that smell like crap, and unwashed clothing. The bad thing is that it's just getting worse here, lower, and lower class people.

Woman being groped, that's very uncalled for, the police need to get involved, or some men need to stand up to stop that.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: There is a big difference from working people stinking than just filthy people that smell like crap, and unwashed clothing. The bad thing is that it's just getting worse here, lower, and lower class people.

Woman being groped, that's very uncalled for, the police need to get involved, or some men need to stand up to stop that.
I know it's uncalled for and I was surprised it was still going on. You learn what trains to take to avoid that. The earlier trains are when all the low level construction workers , roofers, demo contractors and such get out of the city.

If I get done early, I'll usually hang out in the city until later. The later trains are full of white collar family types. You generally don't get pinched or rubbed up against on those.

Getting groped on a New York train is like a right of passage for women. :laugh: It happens a lot more on the subway than on the commuter trains.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think that's sick it's going on, the police should put a stop to it, and if not them other men.
i know I would likely get beat up right now the shape I'm in, but I couldn't sit by seeing that.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I think that's sick it's going on, the police should put a stop to it, and if not them other men.
i know I would likely get beat up right now the shape I'm in, but I couldn't sit by seeing that.
It is what it is. It's been going on for as long as I can remember. The first time it happen to me I was about 17. I just froze because it took me several minutes to realize what was going on. In my mind I was like "did that actually just happen?". :o :laugh:

The funny thing was I had a pair of really tight Levi's on and my butt was so muscular and hard back then, that the creep couldn't pinch me properly. But he tried like hell. :laugh:

Now when it happens a quick rearward kick to the shins or a stomp on the creeps feet sends the proper signal.

The transit cops rarely get a chance to do anything about it because they are rarely on the train when it happens. They only get involved when you have a serial groper on the loose. Generally it's up to the conductors to deal with and most of them don't want to be bothered. I can't say as I blame them. They don't get paid enough to play pervert police.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think they need some undercover cops on board to take care of it, do it once a week, or month would stop most of it.
The men just knowing they might get busted would cure a lot of it.
Seriously, that shouldn't be going on at all.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.