Orangutan Clown & Co. News Watch

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Another irrelevant photo, I wouldn't want to be in there.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Re: Orangutan Clown & Co. News Watch

The picture was taken at 12:01:18 ... the height of the inauguration.

Not everything about Trump is a liberal conspiracy. C'mon. They even have video footage of the crowds arriving and leaving.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Look at the one I just posted, apparently it wasn't the height.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Calling a truth a conspiracy is not going to work, I post a lot of stuff i can pull up that shows they do it, people just choose to ignore it, excuse it, and call it a conspiracy.
I'm not taking up for Trump, I'm not even sure what he is yet, but he seems to be trying where it counts. I couldn't say that for Bush, or even Reagan at this point of their terms.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

[video][/video]
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That video isn't that telling, and why didn't it get dark when people was leaving, DID you see the photo above ?
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

So you're saying PBS doctored the video.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They are known for it so yes. People have talked about defunding them for years.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Oh, Frosty.

So, if Fox News took a video, then you'd believe it?

Regarding the picture, it's about vantage point and perspective.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't watch Fox unless it's a clip here, or there just like I do CNN, but apparently you do CNN right ?
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Yeah, I check out CNN. I hear the BBC is suppose to be one of the least biased news organizations.

Which one do you think is the most neutral?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

BBC the last few years have did it several times, I really don't know many who don't. I do know CNN, CBS, and several more are really bad. I think Fox last I read had gained trust over the others, but with foreign investors i have to question it. With Obama ramming the propaganda bill through who can you trust about government .
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Fox is a right leaning organization as much as other news networks are liberal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have quite a few liberal on there, I forget the ones name, but he is gay, and a Democrat.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i was trying to find the Soros list of Media, but this needs posted in here now.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Everything once suspected........Is now confirmed. The mainstream media is basically a defacto arm of the democratic party. This has been a suspicion since they performed an outrageous amount of damage control for Buba Clinton during the Lewinsky scandal.

Sleazy bunch of leftist propaganda weasels. Integrity in journalism is dead.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ryanissimo wrote: So you're saying PBS doctored the video.
PBS is about as far left as you can get. It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Maybe now that the "endowment for the arts" is on the table to be severely cut; they will be forced to go away. OR they can just increase their daily beg-a-thons by 400%. :laugh:

No more tee shirts and other useless shit for your $200 pledge. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Another irrelevant photo, I wouldn't want to be in there.

We watched the inauguration on live stream in the office. The pic above pretty much represents the crowed size everyone in my office witnessed. The time laspsed PBS video is bullshit.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Man I hate women.. 500euro vet bill for a 1000euro house cat.

That cat hissess at me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

PBS is pretty bad at it's left pushing, I stopped watching it a Decade ago. My local paper is a liberal rag also, and the worst part it has useless coupons in it :laugh:
I don't know why people can't see the stuff right in their face, even with proof shown they ignore it.
It's like them calling trump a Racist for telling people we want to stop Syrians from coming in without a good vetting, they call him Racist, and just say we don't want Syrians.
So how is it racist to want a safe country, and a good border. Ill tell you about the border, the left pushes no borders. They call us racist also, and they keep tooting anti white rhetoric. Also their history is all racist, and even with blatant proof they deny it. Their policies are racist, and all for a vote from minorities.