Orangutan Clown & Co. News Watch

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: PBS is pretty bad at it's left pushing, I stopped watching it a Decade ago. My local paper is a liberal rag also, and the worst part it has useless coupons in it :laugh:
I don't know why people can't see the stuff right in their face, even with proof shown they ignore it.
It's like them calling trump a Racist for telling people we want to stop Syrians from coming in without a good vetting, they call him Racist, and just say we don't want Syrians.
So how is it racist to want a safe country, and a good border. Ill tell you about the border, the left pushes no borders. They call us racist also, and they keep tooting anti white rhetoric. Also their history is all racist, and even with blatant proof they deny it. Their policies are racist, and all for a vote from minorities.
According to the left, "white people" can't experience racism. Since whites are on the top of the social ladder, they can only be racist. :facepalm:

That's just one of the loony, moonbat, upside down, social theories they subscribe to and push as part of their one sided faux truth narrative. It's obvious that white liberals are not only full of shit but full of self-loathing as well.

With help from the past un-American administration, the sycophant rich media and a prog education system, the prog/liberal craziness has gotten way out of control in the past decade. The culmination of their idiocy has been the disgraceful, illegal and often times violent abuse of liberty this country offers to it's citizens.

I'm really looking forward to the next 4 years as the big abrasive, Trump fist gets shoved up their little pink unprotected asses.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Orangutan Clown & Co. News Watch

The media pushes it, just like I mentioned about Trump being racist, CNN, NBC, and many others left out the whole of his meaning, and twisted it. The liberals bit on it not even wanting to admit to the whole.
In their view though anyone who disagrees is racist so what matter does it make, and what does being called a racist matter anymore.
We know the real racist, it's not just whites, anyone can be, and always has been that way.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah the DNC :kez: Why be just racist when you can have reverse racism mixed in for votes.
[video][/video]

White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’
Chuck Ross
Reporter http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/white ... z4Wgw4JI00
10:52 PM 01/23/2017

Sally Boynton Brown, a white woman running for chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Monday that if she is chosen to lead the party her job will be to “shut other white people down.”

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” Brown said during a DNC candidate forum.

Brown, the executive director of the Idaho Democratic Committee, is running for the chair position against six other candidates, including three African-American candidates and one Hispanic, former Labor Secretary Tom Perez.

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say, ‘oh, no, I’m not prejudice; I’m a Democrat; I’m accepting,'” Brown bellowed during the forum, which was hosted by MSNBC’s Joy Reid.

Brown began her three minute pitch by chiding white Democratic leaders over what she said is the party’s failure to discuss the Black Lives Matter movement.

“Black lives matter and it makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation, and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” she lamented.

Among other jobs she said she will undertake as DNC chair is “[making] sure that [white people] get that they have privilege.”

“Until we shut our mouths and we listen to those people who don’t and lift our people up so that we all have equity in this country, so that we’re all fighting alongside each other, so that we are all on the same page and we clearly get where we’re going, we’re not going to break through this.”

She went on to say that she has been soliciting insight and advice from people of color “because you have the answers.”

“I need schooling, and I depend on you and the other people around our community to do that, so I can go school the other white people. We need it,” she pleaded.

Brown did not respond to an emailed request for comment on why, if she feels so strongly that white people should be shut down, she is running against four minority candidates for the chair position.

Update: On Tuesday, Brown posted a response on Facebook to coverage of her remarks.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Speaking of PBS :laugh: http://thehill.com/policy/finance/31499 ... matic-cuts
Trump team prepares dramatic cuts: Commerce & Energy/PBS/NPR/NEA
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, your not talking over this big guy, or corner him :laugh: in a mob of idiots .

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So the conference was more about the media faking news than the numbers, I see nothing wrong with it.
Perspective or not on the photos there is more people in the one I posted than the one spread by the news.

ABC was just called out on editing quotes of a former press secretary
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: PBS is pretty bad at it's left pushing, I stopped watching it a Decade ago. My local paper is a liberal rag also, and the worst part it has useless coupons in it :laugh:
I don't know why people can't see the stuff right in their face, even with proof shown they ignore it.
It's like them calling trump a Racist for telling people we want to stop Syrians from coming in without a good vetting, they call him Racist, and just say we don't want Syrians.
So how is it racist to want a safe country, and a good border. Ill tell you about the border, the left pushes no borders. They call us racist also, and they keep tooting anti white rhetoric. Also their history is all racist, and even with blatant proof they deny it. Their policies are racist, and all for a vote from minorities.
According to the left, "white people" can't experience racism. Since whites are on the top of the social ladder, they can only be racist. :facepalm:

That's just one of the loony, moonbat, upside down, social theories they subscribe to and push as part of their one sided faux truth narrative. It's obvious that white liberals are not only full of shit but full of self-loathing as well.

With help from the past un-American administration, the sycophant rich media and a prog education system, the prog/liberal craziness has gotten way out of control in the past decade. The culmination of their idiocy has been the disgraceful, illegal and often times violent abuse of liberty this country offers to it's citizens.

I'm really looking forward to the next 4 years as the big abrasive, Trump fist gets shoved up their little pink unprotected asses.
The lefties really like sweeping things under a rug.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And Trump shaming them makes him shameful :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:And Trump shaming them makes him shameful :kez:
The Washington Post, liberal tabloid rag that it is, released an article regarding President Trump's first TV interview. They paint Trump our to be a mentally ill, narcissist, obsessed with his popularity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... id-verizon

Yeah, like old squid hands Clinton and his crazy bitch wife weren't just as narcissistic as Trump, if not more so. :rofl: Does the leftwing/prog media actually believe their own bullshit? :laugh:

The disingenuous leftwing hypocrites will do anything to discredit Trump and marginalize whatever he is able to achieve. They are literally the children of Joesph Goebbels; spreading lie upon lie in the hopes that the masses will believe their contrived version of history and current events. Thankfully many of us are a lot smarter that they are and that will be their final undoing. We the people are the ones that put Trump in power and provided he makes good on his promises, we are the ones that will keep him there regardless of the media spin and self serving distortions.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't doubt Trump isn't a narcissist, most successful people are , but look at what we just got rid of.
Obama has been the worst since I don't know who, and the crap is coming out his ears he is so bad. Even a lot of Democrats found that out.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I don't doubt Trump isn't a narcissist, most successful people are , but look at what we just got rid of.
Obama has been the worst since I don't know who, and the crap is coming out his ears he is so bad. Even a lot of Democrats found that out.
Obama has the protective brown camouflage.
The lefties are for him because he is black.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I don't doubt Trump isn't a narcissist, most successful people are , but look at what we just got rid of.
I don't doubt that he is a narcissist as well. In fact I'm almost certain that he is. But to call him on it when some of the favorite players on the liberal end of the spectrum most certainly are narcissistic as well, is ridiculous.

It just goes to show how desperate, frightened and disingenuous the media is. They are gasping at straws even though it makes them look like fools to anyone with a brain. They are not very bright.....no wonder they depend on the uninformed and the brainwashed to perpetuate their hysterics.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote:
I don't doubt that he is a narcissist as well. In fact I'm almost certain that he is. But to call him on it when some of the favorite players on the liberal end of the spectrum most certainly are narcissistic as well, is ridiculous.

It just goes to show how desperate, frightened and disingenuous the media is. They are gasping at straws even though it makes them look like fools to anyone with a brain. They are not very bright.....no wonder they depend on the uninformed and the brainwashed to perpetuate their hysterics.
Trump is used to being the center of attention... He is filthy rich and famous.
He doesnt actually have to pay for shit.. The restaurants and hotels would be anxious to have him dine and stay there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote:
That's why many wanted the first female president because shes a woman, shows how stupid some people are. you don't vote for someone because of color, or sex, not even looks should matter if you come down to it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote:

Just more hypocrisy is all, the Republicans have started it also the last few years trying to look liberal, it's a total lack of integrity. The thing is republicans are nowhere close to it as them, they broke the mode.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:
That's why many wanted the first female president because shes a woman, shows how stupid some people are. you don't vote for someone because of color, or sex, not even looks should matter if you come down to it.
I dont get that..
Electing a president who has the power to kill us all is not a matter of skincolour or gender... Or sexual orientation.

You got to get the best on the lead.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To bad we never get the best, most are chose for us weather people know it or not.
Trump seems to be doing things, weather good, or bad he is making an effort in the right direction on some stuff. More than I can say for most we had.
I don't like all the executive actions he's taking right now even if in my view some good ones. It's not how we are suppose to run.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Congratulations to President Pena Nieto for standing up to the bully in the white house. Trump is delusional if he thinks he's a good negotiator by telling Mexico they are going to pay for the wall, and when the answer is no, then basically say don't come to the meeting if that's your position. What an embarrassment.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

[video][/video]
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Obama made Canada build an overpriced bridge whats the difference. I'm sure Mexico will pay for it in some way.
They should pay, they are the reason we need it, and why is it fair for us to pay for their peoples welfare. Mexico has a lot of Billionaires, and hardly any help their country so some of their money would be great to pay for a wall.
Mexico has a wall on it's southern border, it thinks the people are so bad they need to keep them out , and they complain about us wanting a wall, and before Trump was in the picture.