Major developments in my life...

RDL

Major developments in my life...

I didn't post this in any of the other threads because I need to get this all out before I start responding to others' posts.

1. I am going through with the filling and IV sedation on Wed Feb 1. In fact, last Friday I gave my parents a copy of the instructions what to do and what not to do, and they agreed that my dad will meet me before the surgery and then after the surgery he will take me to their place and they will look after me for 6 hours.

2. I have been in contact with a farm about a berry picking position, much closer to home than the daffodil picking farm. So you can't say I'm not looking for work.

3. I have been in contact with the ink cartridge refill company about getting my T4 slip at the end of February so I can get my taxes done early.

4. I lost another 4 pounds in the last week, I'm down to 186 lbs. So you can't say that these last 7 months of unemployment have been a total waste, because I have been doing something productive, losing weight.

5. About the low income housing papers my dad showed me in November... I'm finally genuinely considering it. Not because of dad (I don't listen to authority figures), not because of the lady that gave my dad the papers (I don't listen to parents of others with autism, especially when she could be jealous that I succeeded at life and her son failed), and not because of any of my online enemies (they want me to fail at life)... I'm considering it because of a fellow person with a disability who's in the exact same position as me. We're both in a similar financial situation, and I could relate to what he is going through, not talking down to me from a hilltop, but talking to me from the same level as me... one person with a disability helping another. That's the only way I could come to accept the reality of my situation.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Major developments in my life...

Hi RDL, I hope it all works out, don't get down if it don't something else will come along.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

gotta go, library closing :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Be safe, and all that :chow:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Still haven't heard from the berry picking place or the daffodil picking place yet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sometimes you have to call them you know.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.