Fuckin Midgets

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Rare African dancing midget.... :cool:

[video][/video]

All day midgets... :wacko:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Fuckin Midgets

:facepalm:

The blond one seems a bit more smart than the others on the one, the one that said just call me by my name, :laugh: Retarded midget. Maybe she should tatoo it on her head.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What I see as right, and wrong is my view, going around calling them midgets would be rude, they know what they are. I wouldn't want to be called Homosapien either, or white, but I am both even though I have Indian in my dna.
They complain about being called Dwarfs also, but the condition is called Dwarfism. People just want to make something over nothing so it's an issue.

Speaking of Indian, that's North American Indian to those crybabies out there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: :facepalm:

The blond one seems a bit more smart than the others on the one, the one that said just call me by my name, :laugh: Retarded midget. Maybe she should tatoo it on her head.
Yeah, she was at least realistic. If you are exploiting yourself as a midget, at least own it FFS. :laugh:

You know I probably should't be laughing because I'm shorter than average and I have the same kind of bubble butt and I have heavy thighs.

So I guess, there but for the grace of God, go I. :laugh: Thank God I don't have the giant bulbous head. :laugh: When you have a head like that, you need big hair to cover it up. It's the 1980s forever for those chicks. :unsure:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Realistic yes, but that was all realistic about that painted up doll. My guess is shes not really a blonde either, shes a bit smart for that. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: Realistic yes, but that was all realistic about that painted up doll. My guess is shes not really a blonde either, shes a bit smart for that. :laugh:
Not all blondes are dumb. Some of us just act dumb but we are really smart. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I know, i have some blonde hair on my head also with the red, brown, and many other colors.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

That Elena is actually pretty hot.

1:16 look at that beauty.

[video][/video]
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Had a girlfriend who was just 5´1-5´2ft tall.. Pocket sized venus.

So small... I felt the need to buy her one of those baby carrying devices..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: Had a girlfriend who was just 5´1-5´2ft tall.. Pocket sized venus.

5'-2" is pocket sized? :unsure:

I'm sure glad I'm 5'-2.5". :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh hell no, it's a show on Lifetime :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: like we don't have enough trailer trash tv :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's just a little annoying progressive group :bored:

The LPA
"Little People of America (LPA) is aware of and is troubled by the statement made by Cincinnati Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis, referring to The Cleveland Browns Quarterback Johnny Manziel as a “midget" on Monday, December 9th, 2014. The word “midget” is considered by Little People of America to be an antiquated slang term and is most often used in a derogatory manner toward a shorter than average person, or specifically, a person with a diagnosable skeletal dysplasia or medical condition. The word 'midget' has been sometimes used to refer to people of short stature, but is now considered to be a slur by the majority of the members of our community.Many feel that the term dehumanizes and objectifies those with dwarfism. LPA has been actively working to get the word taken out of society's vernacular, where it is often used carelessly and without regard to who else it may affect."
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read they prefers Dwarf to midget today, when I was a kid Dwarf was the bad word even though they had Dwarfism :facepalm:
kind of schizo if you ask me.

Best not to call them nothing in my opinion, but they are Dwarfs, midgets, and short people, big whoop, I don't care.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: I read they prefers Dwarf to midget today, when I was a kid Dwarf was the bad word even though they had Dwarfism :facepalm:
kind of schizo if you ask me.

Best not to call them nothing in my opinion, but they are Dwarfs, midgets, and short people, big whoop, I don't care.
They're fuckin midgets, end of story. :kez:

BTW, how come all those midget women look like Peter Dinklage in drag? :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

A real funny midget, discussing the word "midget".... :laugh:

[video][/video]

All day midgets.... :thumbsup:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote: Had a girlfriend who was just 5´1-5´2ft tall.. Pocket sized venus.

5'-2" is pocket sized? :unsure:

I'm sure glad I'm 5'-2.5". :laugh:
Yeah thats midget size... Makes me wonder if you are even of the same species as I´am.
Gotta poke you to see if you are intelligent. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: A real funny midget, discussing the word "midget".... :laugh:

[video][/video]

All day midgets.... :thumbsup:
I like that, he is right on on it, and looks at it the way it should be. Midget isn't bad, they just want it to be bad so they can feel special, and complain about something irrelevant.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Lap dance from a midget..... :woot:

[video][/video]

All day midgets...... :panic:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He does kind of look like the donkey in one of those shows :laugh:
I think he took her home :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Elena looks pretty good in the bikinis there..
[video][/video]

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.