Fuckin Midgets

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 18th, 2019, 11:34 am

I´m more hands on aggressive.
Sneak from behind and grab a handful of your tits. :teehe:

That kind of smooth approaching is something women do.

Come grinding, smooching when they want to snuggle.

And you are a snuggle bunny. :teehe:
More often than not, red or orange cats are male. That is not smooth or snuggling you are seeing...Its a display of dominance by one cat leaning or pushing on the other.

BTW, l do not enjoy being touched uninvited and older I get, the less I enjoy it...Sneak up behind me and grab a handful of anything on me and you will earn a throat punch....No shit, that's as close to a guarantee as you can get... :angry:

There is a reason why most of the women on these forums say that you have a "rapey vibe". You just showed off why once again.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 18th, 2019, 3:03 pm
Odinson wrote: September 18th, 2019, 11:34 am

I´m more hands on aggressive.
Sneak from behind and grab a handful of your tits. :teehe:

That kind of smooth approaching is something women do.

Come grinding, smooching when they want to snuggle.

And you are a snuggle bunny. :teehe:
More often than not, red or orange cats are male. That is not smooth or snuggling you are seeing...Its a display of dominance by one cat leaning or pushing on the other.

BTW, l do not enjoy being touched uninvited and older I get, the less I enjoy it...Sneak up behind me and grab a handful of anything on me and you will earn a throat punch....No shit, that's as close to a guarantee as you can get... :angry:

There is a reason why most of the women on these forums say that you have a "rapey vibe". You just showed off why once again.
So... You are the male cat and I´m pushing on you to dominate you? :teehe:

What if you are approached by your partner? And he grabs you..
How do you initiate the sexual encounter if you cant be touched?

Grabbing a woman is considered "rapey"?

Last time I did that, it was responded with "tehehehe not here :teehe: ".. And then I patted her butt..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 18th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Last time I did that, it was responded with "tehehehe not here :teehe: ".. And then I patted her butt..
I don't have a partner nor do I want one, so that point is moot.

I'm talking about unsolicited fondling or grabbing...Sneaking up and coming from behind kinda shit. I've had that happen to me and it is not pleasant. It is unsettling, annoying, creepy and down right rude.

That's just the way I am...In real life I am very standoffish...Many people have described me as aloof or cold and even "icey". In my life I have had to be congenial and approachable for professional purposes and that is where it usually begins and ends.

I learned a long time ago that when you look like me....people take advantage, they do not take you seriously; especially guys. Allowing yourself to give off an air of approachability just compounds the problem.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 18th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Odinson wrote: September 18th, 2019, 3:49 pm

I don't have a partner nor do I want one, so that point is moot.

I'm talking about unsolicited foundling or grabbing...Sneaking up and coming from behind kinda shit. I've had that happen to me and it is not pleasant. It is unsettling, annoying, creepy and down right rude.

That's just the way I am...In real life I am very standoffish...Many people have described me ass aloof or cold and even "icey". In my life I have had to be congenial and approachable for professional purposes and that is where it usually begins and ends.

I learned a long time ago that when you look like me....people take advantage, they do not take you seriously; especially guys. Allowing yourself to give off an air of approachability just compounds the problem.
I dont do that to strange women.. :teehe:

But my ex-girlfriend liked that... And the local women prefer a man to take action rather than ask permission... Asking permission is "un-romantic". :teehe:

I know you are probably standoffish in real-life... Hostile and cold... And its probably because you claim to look like a troll and some guys do that "hogging" thing... Its a barrier.
You said somewhere that you look like a troll. :teehe:

The way you react to some of my posts and the way you describe males... Gives me certain ideas about what you want.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 18th, 2019, 6:07 pm

But my ex-girlfriend liked that... And the local women prefer a man to take action rather than ask permission... Asking permission is "un-romantic". :teehe:

I know you are probably standoffish in real-life... Hostile and cold... And its probably because you claim to look like a troll and some guys do that "hogging" thing... Its a barrier.

The way you react to some of my posts and the way you describe males... Gives me certain ideas about what you want.
I probably said "troll" as in comparison to other women who are more "conventionally" attractive. I'm a niche product and I know it. Most of us are.

Actually l look more like a Cabbage Patch doll... :laugh:

Don't get any ideas about what I "want"....You will be grossly disappointed if you ever get a clue.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 19th, 2019, 11:48 am
Odinson wrote: September 18th, 2019, 6:07 pm

I probably said "troll" as in comparison to other women who are more "conventionally" attractive. I'm a niche product and I know it. Most of us are.

Actually l look more like a Cabbage Patch doll... :laugh:

Don't get any ideas about what I "want"....You will be grossly disappointed if you ever get a clue.
You are short and buxom... Thats not niche... Thats like female version of having a big dick. :teehe:

Your face symmetry is different from the cabbage patch doll.. You have too big eyes and fat lips.

I have a clue about what you want because I know what you dont want... :teehe:

You like the emotional stuff... Just like a cat, you will come seeking warmth. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 19th, 2019, 12:39 pm
You are short and buxom... Thats not niche... Thats like female version of having a big dick. :teehe:

Your face symmetry is different from the cabbage patch doll.. You have too big eyes and fat lips.

You like the emotional stuff... Just like a cat, you will come seeking warmth. :teehe:
"Short and buxom" is just polite wording for "short and fat"....Don't sugar coat it...You can't polish a turd and turn it into a diamond. You are quite possibly either the loneliest guy in the world or the biggest horndog.... :laugh:

And of course I am a niche product. As far as human attraction goes, my body type has an appeal to a limited audience. At least it does here in the US and my experience says, Western Europe as well. In South or Central America it's a different story....There I'm a God damn goddess.... :rofl:

You've never seen me without a good coat of paint...Believe me, I look like a Cabbage Patch doll. In fact so much so my ex would joke that I should get the name "Xavier Roberts" (the originator of the C.P. doll) tattooed on my ass...He was always so quick with the compliments.... :kez:

images.jpeg
images.jpeg (6.05 KiB) Viewed 2047 times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fuckin Midgets

:laugh:
I so hated those dolls, my mom, and her friends would make the things even :facepalm:
Don't feel bad Renee, i like you very much even if you get that tattoo :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

I remember my two female cousins playing with those stupid dolls! :laugh:

They also had the black cabbage patch doll, and I remember to this day that they never played with the black one! :o :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: September 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm :laugh:
I so hated those dolls, my mom, and her friends would make the things even :facepalm:
I remember my little sister wanted a CP doll in the worst way when they first came out...I think she was 8 at the time and probably still has the stupid thing somewhere. If I remember correctly it's name was "Bernice" or some shit like that and it had blonde hair, blue eyes and a pink and lavender outfit.

At the height of the cabbage patch insanity you couldn't find the ugly things anywhere because everyone wanted them. People were buying them by the dozen and selling them at obscene prices to the suckers that just had to jump on the fad...Stores had to limit how many you could buy at one time because people where hogging entire shipments. It was about the stupidest and most obnoxious toy craze I've seen in my lifetime and every time I look critically at myself, I am reminded of it.... :kez:

Dont worry Blue...I'm not getting that tattoo....ever. It would be degrading....The couple of tats that I have, are more than enough.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 19th, 2019, 6:50 pm I remember my two female cousins playing with those stupid dolls! :laugh:

They also had the black cabbage patch doll, and I remember to this day that they never played with the black one! :o :laugh:
Little racist white fuckers... :laugh:

WTF happened to that good old Canadian "diversity is our strength" bullshit?... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 19th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Odinson wrote: September 19th, 2019, 12:39 pm

"Short and buxom" is just polite wording for "short and fat"....Don't sugar coat it...You can't polish a turd and turn it into a diamond. You are quite possibly either the loneliest guy in the world or the biggest horndog.... :laugh:

And of course I am a niche product. As far as human attraction goes, my body type has an appeal to a limited audience. At least it does here in the US and my experience says, Western Europe as well. In South or Central America it's a different story....There I'm a God damn goddess.... :rofl:

You've never seen me without a good coat of paint...Believe me, I look like a Cabbage Patch doll. In fact so much so my ex would joke that I should get the name "Xavier Roberts" (the originator of the C.P. doll) tattooed on my ass...He was always so quick with the compliments.... :kez:

images.jpeg
Doesnt "buxom figure" mean that she is curvy?
You are not a turd. :teehe:

I just like ample women. :teehe:

There is always a limited audience... Women think its all or nothing.. You either attract all the men or you are not good looking. :teehe:

Now that I´ve seen that particular doll.. The resemblance is uncanny.. Your EX is a funny man. :teehe:

Your eyes are not close like that..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 20th, 2019, 10:47 am
Blue Frost wrote: September 19th, 2019, 6:24 pm :laugh:
I remember my little sister wanted a CP doll in the worst way when they first came out...I think she was 8 at the time and probably still has the stupid thing somewhere. If I remember correctly it's name was "Bernice" or some shit like that and it had blonde hair, blue eyes and a pink and lavender outfit.

At the height of the cabbage patch insanity you couldn't find the ugly things anywhere because everyone wanted them. People were buying them by the dozen and selling them at obscene prices to the suckers that just had to jump on the fad...Stores had to limit how many you could buy at one time because people where hogging entire shipments. It was about the stupidest and most obnoxious toy craze I've seen in my lifetime and every time I look critically at myself, I am reminded of it.... :kez:

Dont worry Blue...I'm not getting that tattoo....ever. It would be degrading....The couple of tats that I have, are more than enough.
My mom had maybe six of them on one of the beds, and was making more she gave to the kids, my niece had maybe two real ones.
A lot of the old woman where making them from a pattern you could buy in the store.
The Glow worm fad thing hit the same time as Cabbage patch dolls, my science teacher was offering an A+ to someone that could get one for him. :kez:

Your in no way a cabbage patch doll Renee.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 20th, 2019, 12:37 pm

"Buxom" means "vigorously or healthily plump" It generally refers to a woman who is well endowed with certian physical attributes; usually large breasts.

A "buxom figure" means a large or plump figure and can very easily be used as a sarcastic adjective when describing a well endowed "fat" girl.

I say "well endowed" because not all fat chicks are well endowed. As you know some actually have small breasts or narrow hips in relationship to the overall size of their bodies.

The term "ample" is also kind of derogatory as it can also mean "fat" or even "obese" depending up who is using the term and how.

The problem is, you guys use these labels without stopping to think how it makes us women feel. Most women will struggle with body image and have self esteem issues at some point in their lives. We have these issues because of feelings of inadequacy and much of it comes from how we see our selves in relation to accepted societal norms. Labeling us with what society sees a derogatory terms such as "buxom", "ample", "plump", etc sure as shit doesn't help. We don't want to be reminded that we are physically different or that we are out of the range of what is considered physically acceptable....We already know it, and we are unhappy about it. Please don't make it worse.
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

My favourite was some Plenty of Fish profile, where this obese land whale had this caption: Are you man enough to handle all this? :laugh:

Needless to say, I wasn't 'man enough' to handle even a fraction of 'all that'...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 4:14 pm My favourite was some Plenty of Fish profile, where this obese land whale had this caption: Are you man enough to handle all this? :laugh:

Needless to say, I wasn't 'man enough' to handle even a fraction of 'all that'...
"Obese land whale"???...Boy for a guy that wets his bed and shits himself, you sure are a picky bastard... :rofl:

No offense.... :kez:
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 24th, 2019, 11:12 am
Mel Gibson wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 4:14 pm My favourite was some Plenty of Fish profile, where this obese land whale had this caption: Are you man enough to handle all this? :laugh:

"Obese land whale"???...Boy for a guy that wets his bed and shits himself, you sure are a picky bastard... :rofl:

So what are you saying? That you're not man enough to handle all that?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 24th, 2019, 8:23 pm
Renee wrote: September 24th, 2019, 11:12 am

So what are you saying? That you're not man enough to handle all that?
Not sure what that even means.. :unsure:

I guess I'll just chaulk it up to the after effects of your latest bender.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

"you are not man enough to handle this"

or..

"you are phaggot!!"

And then she slaps you or knees you on the nuts.

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 3:35 pm
Odinson wrote: September 20th, 2019, 12:37 pm

"Buxom" means "vigorously or healthily plump" It generally refers to a woman who is well endowed with certian physical attributes; usually large breasts.

A "buxom figure" means a large or plump figure and can very easily be used as a sarcastic adjective when describing a well endowed "fat" girl.

I say "well endowed" because not all fat chicks are well endowed. As you know some actually have small breasts or narrow hips in relationship to the overall size of their bodies.

The term "ample" is also kind of derogatory as it can also mean "fat" or even "obese" depending up who is using the term and how.

The problem is, you guys use these labels without stopping to think how it makes us women feel. Most women will struggle with body image and have self esteem issues at some point in their lives. We have these issues because of feelings of inadequacy and much of it comes from how we see our selves in relation to accepted societal norms. Labeling us with what society sees a derogatory terms such as "buxom", "ample", "plump", etc sure as shit doesn't help. We don't want to be reminded that we are physically different or that we are out of the range of what is considered physically acceptable....We already know it, and we are unhappy about it. Please don't make it worse.
Buxom and buxom figure mean the same in my book..

You got that baby bearing hip and large food containers. :teehe:

You need to get rid of that kind of thinking..
The skinny girls are gonna start whining when the female models are all curvy. :teehe:

You are a very beautiful and sexy woman... I´m thinking that your body is just smooth, soft perfection.

The models dont determine the societal norms...

There is always something that is different from the models.. Eye color, skincolor etc.. You always have something to envy if you take that path.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.