Fuckin Midgets

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote: I would have to lift Renee to seats designed to normal-sized people.
Consider yourself lucky that you'll never get the chance.
You dont weight that much.. I can lift you and handle you as if you were a feather. :teehe:

Wouldnt be my first chubby girlfriend. :teehe:
Thankfully it's never going to happen. :cool:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: You should always be the knight in shining armor till it's time not to be :thumbsup:
I know I sound old fashioned, and all that, but that's just me, I enjoy treating a woman right, and enjoy being treated right right back also.
Yeah but women are mostly loose whores nowadays... Thanks to feminism.

I dont really wanna be a knight to some female who has been with a battallion of men... Doesnt seem worth the effort.
People change in life, some want to better themselves, and maybe you can help if they want it.
Are you any better than a whore being with so many woman, or throwing yourself around like one ?
We all hope for the best in a partner.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote: You should always be the knight in shining armor till it's time not to be :thumbsup:
I know I sound old fashioned, and all that, but that's just me, I enjoy treating a woman right, and enjoy being treated right right back also.

I dont really wanna be a knight to some female who has been with a battallion of men... Doesnt seem worth the effort.
People change in life, some want to better themselves, and maybe you can help if they want it.
Are you any better than a whore being with so many woman, or throwing yourself around like one ?
I doubt that Odinson has even been with a women. If he has, women in Finland must be straight out of the 1950s or stone dumb. No modern western woman with an ounce of self-respect would put up with his misogynistic, sexist, teenage, chest beating, nonsense. He's either trolling or he's the loneliest guy on the planet. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Fuckin Midgets

Poor Odi .
I gave up on dating myself, to sick, and tired to full with it, but there is one I would date i know.
Maybe Odinson really is whipped by woman, and just talking big. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

I doubt that Odinson has even been with a women. If he has, women in Finland must be straight out of the 1950s or stone dumb. No modern western woman with an ounce of self-respect would put up with his misogynistic, sexist, teenage, chest beating, nonsense. He's either trolling or he's the loneliest guy on the planet. :laugh:
You do know that some of you women are banging up with ISIS fighters and leaving for Syria..

These are western women.. Your judgment cannot be trusted. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

I´m a guy... I can be with many women.

A slutty woman just seems soiled.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

You do know that some of you women are banging up with ISIS fighters and leaving for Syria..

Women who hook up with ISIS fighters are mentally ill. They are suffering from a form of delusional psychosis.

You obviously missed where I said "self-respecting". No "self-respecting" woman would submit to radical Islam. Under radical Islam, women are chattel.

Your opinion is irrelevant.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

There it is folks....the ignorant male contrived double standard that cavemen like you mistakenly think is a valid POV. :laugh:

I got news for you Chewbacca, sleeping with a multitude of women doesn't make you manly.....it makes you a dog.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

Women who hook up with ISIS fighters are mentally ill. They are suffering from a form of delusional psychosis.

You obviously missed where I said "self-respecting". No "self-respecting" woman would submit to radical Islam. Under radical Islam, women are chattel.

The delusional psychosis being you females liking the romantic "freedom fighters". :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

The delusional psychosis being you females liking the romantic "freedom fighters". :teehe:
Your opinion is still irrelevant.

And what about the psychosis the MALE ISIS fighter is under? Giving yourself over to an ideology that demands total subservience to a book of fairytales written by a rapist, child molester/religious zealot who died over 1000 years ago, is absolute unbelievable lunacy.

And it goes well beyond Islam. Almost every lunatic cult this world has seen was and has been conceived and started by MEN. There is no escaping the facts, your kind is the greatest danger to every living creature on this planet including yourselves. Most men should be exterminated with only a small breeding population maintained.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

There it is folks....the ignorant male contrived double standard that cavemen like you mistakenly think is a valid POV. :laugh:

I got news for you Chewbacca, sleeping with a multitude of women doesn't make you manly.....it makes you a dog.
That's what men are here for Renee like it or not, same with woman, but it doesn't mean we have to be that way, and lower ourselves to be like our ancient past.
Monogamy isn't our natural way in an evolutionary standpoint is what I'm saying.

I see is as a betrayal, and very dirty to who you are with, then there is the std's, and then you give it to your partner :angry: not at all cool.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

That's what men are here for Renee like it or not, same with woman, but it doesn't mean we have to be that way, and lower ourselves to be like our ancient past.
Monogamy isn't our natural way in an evolutionary standpoint is what I'm saying.

I see is as a betrayal, and very dirty to who you are with, then there is the std's, and then you give it to your partner :angry: not at all cool.
That about covers it. And even if you aren't with someone....have some fucking self restraint and dignity....keep it in your pants, FFS. We aren't freaking livestock. We have the ability to override instinct and think before we act.

If having ADD and all the impulse control issues that go along with it has taught me anything, it's to stop and consider the options before acting. Casually dipping your wick or opening your legs for any ding-dong that comes along has consequences, some of them life changing. Unfortunately too many people don't see it that way until it's too late and still, some never see it at all no matter what.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Casually dipping your wick or opening your legs for any ding-dong that comes along has consequences"
Like in politics people make excuses for bad behavior, they especially do when it comes to sexual stuff.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

I do not sleep with multitude of women because it would make me more manly... I do it to release the pressure in my testicles.

Blowing up the woman might make me feel like a king for a short period of time.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

I do not sleep with multitude of women because it would make me more manly... I do it to release the pressure in my testicles.
There's a cure for that and it involves a straight razor and a bottle of disinfectant.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:woot: :panic: Run Odinson run !

:teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: :woot: :panic: Run Odinson run !

:teehe:
Run from a 5´2ft woman with a razor?

Its not that concerning. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You would likely run from a wolverine, you would be smart to run from a woman that's mad at you . :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Odinson wrote:
Renee wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:
Odinson wrote:

Your opinion is still irrelevant.

And what about the psychosis the MALE ISIS fighter is under? Giving yourself over to an ideology that demands total subservience to a book of fairytales written by a rapist, child molester/religious zealot who died over 1000 years ago, is absolute unbelievable lunacy.

And it goes well beyond Islam. Almost every lunatic cult this world has seen was and has been conceived and started by MEN. There is no escaping the facts, your kind is the greatest danger to every living creature on this planet including yourselves. Most men should be exterminated with only a small breeding population maintained.
Being an ISIS fighter, being islamic, is a sweet deal for a male.. Incomparison to the treatment of a stupid-ass white woman who was fool enough to come to the middle-east.

Every war that men have started have been to acquire riches for the family.

I doubt we have advanced this far with females on the lead.. Females dont have the drive and intelligence to invent anything.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: You would likely run from a wolverine, you would be smart to run from a woman that's mad at you . :teehe:
I would most likely throw the noisy woman to the snow to cool off.. Because its my house and I dont want to be terrorized. :teehe:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.