ASBESTOS MONSTER TERRORIZES VICTORIA!!!!!

RDL

ASBESTOS MONSTER TERRORIZES VICTORIA!!!!!

Today I just found out that the Dollar Tree on Douglas St. has been shut down due to asbestos being disturbed.

I also mentioned on here back in October that there was a fire outside one of the meeting rooms I attend, and that part of that building had to have asbestos removed in November.

Also there's been temporary "renovictions" in an apartment building on the 400 block of Michigan St. not too long ago due to asbestos being disturbed.

Also mail delivery has been cancelled in an apartment building on the 300 block of Douglas St. not too long ago due to asbestos being disturbed.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: ASBESTOS MONSTER TERRORIZES VICTORIA!!!!!

Nice, and good for you :wacko: I hate that stuff.
You know the sad part they sold it for years knowing the danger.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

I've only just recently become able to sleep in the dark with no lights on except for a nightlight, after years of late night panic attacks.

It took me a really long time to get over the creepy asbestos abatement that went on at my junior high and at my high school, with all that creepy plastic.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Be safe RDl, and good luck with the job search :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

RDL wrote:I've only just recently become able to sleep in the dark with no lights on except for a nightlight, after years of late night panic attacks.

It took me a really long time to get over the creepy asbestos abatement that went on at my junior high and at my high school, with all that creepy plastic.
The darker the better for me, that"s the good thing about sleeping in a basement :)
RDL

In other news...

My visit with my oldest brother and my niece has been postponed until the 11th... so I do have time to do my taxes... but I ain't gonna...

I'll have plenty of activities lined up these next few days...

Today -- meeting, library, bath, laundry, church, meeting, meeting.

Tomorrow -- meeting, meeting, library, church, meeting.

Monday -- meeting, meeting, maybe a 3rd meeting, library, bath, meeting.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Do your taxes, and you wont have to worry about them later.
RDL

Strategically it might be better to do them sometime in April.

If I do them in March, I'll receive my income tax refund in April, the same month as my quarterly tax credits, when I won't be in urgent need of money.

If I do them in April, I'll receive my quarterly tax credits in April and my income tax refund in May, that way it's more spread out and I get my money when I actually need it.

So I am thinking of doing them in April...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I gotta go this coming week, I dread it myself since Ill have to pay.
Maybe one year ill get some back, I don't know.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.