This kidnapping victim described how she escaped from a car trunk, and everyone should know this

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This kidnapping victim described how she escaped from a car trunk, and everyone should know this

I don't think that I will ever be "trunked" but this is good to know. You can see her escape in the video. She is one of the lucky ones. I hope that guy gets the death hpenalty. Perhaps Donald Trunp will hear about this and influence the judge.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/kidnapping-vi ... 20887.html

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw this on the internet the yesterday, shes really lucky to have got away. The newer cars have a pull to open the trunk, it's a good idea, but the old way is simple enough if you have something that will fit in the little slot.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

My car does. I don`t intend to ever trunk anybody of course.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: You never know when you might want to do that Gary.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: This kidnapping victim described how she escaped from a car trunk, and everyone should know this

The kids that escaped Jeffery Dahlmer were the ones that screamed. This fourteen year old girl fortunately was able to get away and screaming helped as apparently done North American values still exist in the USA and some people helped. Hopefully the police will use methods to make these two pavement apes talk and continue to beat the crap out of them for a while after they talk as well. In Canada the other prisoners would be on a mission to destroy these two. Do the same rules apply in American prisons. I doubt it would easy for them to hide now that everyone where they are knows about them. https://www.westernjournal.com/manhunt- ... rn-journal
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: This kidnapping victim described how she escaped from a car trunk, and everyone should know this

The noted scholars are getting more brazen.

They were either gonna rape and murder her or pimp her out.

The feminists are gonna blame the "patriarchy" Aka the white man for this.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

:rofl: noted scholars ! :thumbsup: I highly doubt that any of them have ever read a book to learn about something and I doubt that their IQ is much higher than their shoe size. A big convoy of Justin Trudeau’s imports has recently arrived in Vancouver in efforts to take over the drug trade. This is what the liberals wanted flooded in.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: July 14th, 2023, 8:00 am The kids that escaped Jeffery Dahlmer were the ones that screamed. This fourteen year old girl fortunately was able to get away and screaming helped as apparently done North American values still exist in the USA and some people helped. Hopefully the police will use methods to make these two pavement apes talk and continue to beat the crap out of them for a while after they talk as well. In Canada the other prisoners would be on a mission to destroy these two. Do the same rules apply in American prisons. I doubt it would easy for them to hide now that everyone where they are knows about them. https://www.westernjournal.com/manhunt- ... rn-journal
You know the sad part is who might have they abducted we don't know about.
I hope they are caught, or killed, people like that should not be around.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pavement apes or anyone else who could do anything like this clearly has no conscience or remorse. They deserve to never be in jail for life or worse.