Attack On Free Speech

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Attack On Free Speech

Could it be that satanists at the highest levels are orchestrating their underlings to demonize WASPs for our Christian heritage , that they want to take away freedom of speech and in America get around the brilliant American constitution which was created by geniuses to protect Americans from tyranny ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The left is so pathetic they are outright showing their colors, thieving, destroying, and doing worse.
This sorry punk got a little of what he deserved, should have been beat, and stomped some.
This is more than an attack on free speech, it's an attack on America, it's the same as burning a flag in my opinion.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I strongly suspect that Mark Zuckersberg’s honeytrap agent wife has something to do with Chinese influence in the fact checkers. The fact checkers don’t dispute any fake news that that explains the fake ballots of the last election.
Blue Frost wrote: January 10th, 2021, 11:00 am
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Attack on Fake speech

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We need so many more people like this man, gotta love him.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unfortunately few of us know the law well enough to tell these woke freaks like this guy did. That was brilliant. He knows the American constitution far better than I do. I did enjoy this video. Justin Trudeau as lazy as he is is working hard to diminish Canada’s freedom of speech and freedom of the press.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I like his Margret Thatcher stance, she was a great lady in my vies also.
He was awesome also.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Typical of Democrats who want to hide the truth, and control the population, kind of like say the NAZI's did.

DHS’ Mayorkas Says He’s Working with Social Media Giants to Circumvent Freedom of Speech
By Robert Spencer Dec 17, 2021 4:12 PM ET
AP Photo/Moises Castillo https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/r ... h-n1542433

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas revealed Tuesday that he is working with the social media giants to combat “misinformation,” which all too often recently has come to mean “dissent from the establishment political and media line.” What about the First Amendment? They’re working on ways to get around it.

Brad Stone, senior executive editor for Bloomberg News, asked Mayorkas if he considered “misinformation” a “part of your mandate at DHS, and how much resources are you devoting to fighting misinformation such as election falsehoods or Covid disinformation?”

Mayorkas responded: “I think that’s very much within, uh, our domain, uh, misinformation, uh, pointedly, disinformation have very serious and significant ramifications for homeland security. The integrity of our election system, the security of our election system is a prime example of that. And so, um, our office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans under Rob Silver’s leadership, CISA [Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency] under Jen Easterly’s leadership, uh, John Cohen leading, uh, the office of intelligence and analysis, uh, in an acting capacity, Samantha Winograd, a senior counselor to the Secretary and our Acting Assistant Secretary for Counterterrorism, these are individuals very much involved in their respective workforces, very much involved in addressing misinformation, disinformation, and the threats that they pose to the homeland.”

Instead of pressing Mayorkas about how these officials distinguished what was actual misinformation or disinformation from what was claimed to be by hyper-partisans, Stone lobbed Mayorkas a softball: “I, I know you’ve been doin’ this a long time. Personally, do you ever get, um, you know, or — do you ever get upset by just the ubiquity of falsehoods and mysol — and myth —- in our public dialogue these days, and, and the ease with which they’re transported across social media and the Internet?

Speaking very slowly and deliberately, Mayorkas answered: “I, um, I do. I, I think that, uh, false narratives present a threat to our security. The propagation of false narratives is something to be condemned. Uh, we need our leaders, uh, to step up and fight against it, eyah, because the words of leaders, you know, they matter quite a bit. They can be very influential in the public discourse. You know, uh, the Department of Homeland Security, our, our work, uh, rests often at the epicenter of the country’s divide, and the country’s divide is something that has security, um, implications, and is also very saddening. You know, last week, uh, I was privileged to attend a memorial service, ahhm, for Bob Dole, uh, one of our nation’s great leaders and great public servants, uh, and, um, heroes. And the — it spoke of a different time. It spoke of a time when, uh, people could disagree on policy and still work together in the service of a country that we all love. And, um, I, and so many others are working to renew that day.”

How is Mayorkas working to bring back those halcyon days of national unity and mutual respect? By restricting our First Amendment freedom of speech rights, of course. Stone asked him: “And when you talk about leaders who should be held to a higher standard, do you include, uh, Silicon Valley and other technology CEOs? Would you like to see private industry do more to combat misinformation?”

Related: Mayorkas Makes a Shocking Admission About the Number of Haitian Migrants Released Into the U.S.

Mayorkas was reassuring: “So, um, uh, I think they’re very committed to, to doing so. I had, uh, very robust discussions, uh, with individuals. You know, the how-to-accomplish-it is something that is not easily navigated. We recognize that. Uh, the First Amendment, uh, concerns are extraordinarily important. It’s a founding principle of our country. I think they’re very dedicated to doing so. And I think the how-to and how-we-can-work-together-with-them is not so facile, and I think we’re all working, uh, through it.”

So Mayorkas is working with Big Tech on ways to circumvent the First Amendment in order to counter what they consider to be “misinformation.” They have to circumvent the First Amendment to do this because the First Amendment has no provision for gagging those who spread “misinformation.” It assumes that misinformation will be defeated by the truth on an even playing field and the idea of self-appointed guardians of the truth censoring what they consider to be falsehood is exactly what the Founding Fathers wanted to avoid by articulating the First Amendment in the first place.

Mayorkas’ words were reminiscent of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s notorious remarks at a meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in 2011. Clinton claimed that “in the United States, I will admit, there are people who still feel vulnerable or marginalized as a result of their religious beliefs. And we have seen how the incendiary actions of just a very few people, a handful in a country of nearly 300 million, can create wide ripples of intolerance.” She blamed this on the freedom of speech: “We also understand that, for 235 years, freedom of expression has been a universal right at the core of our democracy.” But she had a solution: “So we are focused on promoting interfaith education and collaboration, enforcing antidiscrimination laws, protecting the rights of all people to worship as they choose, and to use some old-fashioned techniques of peer pressure and shaming, so that people don’t feel that they have the support to do what we abhor.”

Clinton recommended using “peer pressure and shaming” to keep people from saying what she didn’t want them to say, and given the Left’s promiscuous use of charges of “racism” and “bigotry” against even the mildest dissenting word, it’s hard not to conclude that her recommendation has been heeded. And now Alejandro Mayorkas is working with the social media behemoths to neutralize the freedom of speech in other ways. It is striking how often Democrat officials turn out to be enemies of this most fundamental and important of freedoms, while establishment Republicans stand by indifferent as they work to destroy it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Does this word misinformation also mean information that the higher ups don’t want known ? If so then isn’t Alejandro Mayorkas deceptively using misinformation to mislead those he’s trying to convince that he’s trying to prevent untruths from being told ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is another way they are giving misinformation.
It's the same with global warming, that just made them look stupid in the end so they changed it to climate change.
Or like the Bush Administration calling it the Patriot Act, nothing a patriot should, or would have been for.
How about the infrastructure bill, not much more than a money grab, and helping Illegals, oh sorry they changed Illegals also to undocumented. :kez:

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ottawa declares state of emergency as police boost enforcement, target protest's fuel supply

The City of Ottawa declared a state of emergency Sunday afternoon in response to ongoing protests in the downtown core, while Mayor Jim Watson described the situation in the nation's capital as the "the most serious emergency our city has ever faced."

In a statement, the city said the declaration "reflects the serious danger and threat to the safety and security of residents posed by the ongoing demonstrations and highlights the need for support from other jurisdictions and levels of government."

City solicitor David White told city councillors on Saturday that the declaration of a state of emergency "does little" in terms of legal authority and does not give more power to Ottawa police.

So, in other words, the Trudeau government is trying to shut down the protest by cutting off everything from food, fuel and funding, along with the usual media control tactics of propaganda and manipulation, and threatening arrest to anyone who helps them because the "fringe minority" seems to consist of half the country. They even sent in their paid troublemakers to attempt to turn public opinion agaist them.
Mel Gibson

Only Antifa, BLM, and Injuns rioting get the red carpet rolled out for them by our governments. All other causes, no matter how peaceful, must be swiftly shut down due to their racist, sexist, misogynistic, terrorist ways...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

As I just posted on the Justin Trudeau thread, a coworker donated a mere ten dollars to the freedom protest and had his bank account frozen. Perhaps with Justin Trudeau’s bribe to the various media organizations his nazi style crackdown is being under reported. Justin Trudeau’s gay but fake happy and nice guy act is just a deceptive ruse to make it appear that he isn’t the arrogant evil mean spirited wannabe tyrant that he is.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know it might not be a good idea today, but I had a bank lock me out of my accounts once, and I threatened them.
I told them I would come in in two days for all my money, and it better be ready, or I would seize their property, and make it my new house.
MY money was ready, and all in cash in a big bank bag.
The woman told me i should not take it, I need protection with that much money, I told her I don't need it.
A bad attitude, an AR Pistol, and plenty of ammo is good protection.

It was a good bank till they bought 1st national, and brought their employees in. :angry:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was just going to post that one in another thread, you know they are laughing at this.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP