ATTENTION!!!!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Renee wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 10:26 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 1st, 2019, 1:11 pm I'm kind of fanatical about smells, smelly ones especially.
All my washing stuff is unscented, and my body soap is also.
My girlfriends always complained I didn't smell like anything, part of that is my skin with the really small pours.
I even out sniffed the gas sniffer the gas, and electric company had when we had a gas leak outside.

I identify as a werewolf by the way :teehe:
Is your sinus super sensitive as well? Do your sinuses get irritated easily? Do you suffer from Hayfever?

People that are sensitive to odors usually have all those problems. I know I do.

One of the things that really gets to me is smoke...of any kind....Tobacco, wood, car exhaust, it doesn't matter. I have to be careful not to inhale a lot of smoke when I'm putting wood on the wood stove or I get sinusitis real easily. It really annoys me too because I love the smell of burning wood in the winter.

The other thing that kills my sinuses is tobacco smoke...cigarettes especially. Unfortunately I also love the smell of certain tobaccos. My dad and grandfather used to smoke pipes. They would smoke these English blends that had a floral like incense odor to them that I couldn't get enough of. Unfortunately that too irritated my sinus.
I have super sensitive taste, hearing, and to smells.
I can taste the air, and it's hard to find food I like. Likely why I don't drink beer, smells like pee, the hopes is what does it, and I can taste it in the air when it's opened.
My hearing isn't as good as it used to be, but some noises bug, and hurt me.
I get also a lot of congestion when smells are around, peoples perfumes, and such give me headaches.
I had test done for sinus issues, but I'm not allergic to anything they said. They can't explain why I get sinusitis all the time though.
For a time I had 20/15 vision also, but welding, and stuff like that messed that up along with age.

Pipe smoke, and cigarettes get me also even though some of the tobacco stuff smells pretty good. Those cherry tobaccos, and vanilla are so nice smelling.
Speaking of sensitive, my feelings are also, it's took a lifetime to harden up some.
I have to wonder if it's all tied together somehow with perception, or my dyslexia somehow.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

My sense of smell works just fine.. But I dont react to every smell.

The interior of this house smells like carpenters shop..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

the smell in our house is getting a bit strong lately with all the heat outside, and leaking windows.
I can smell the greasy dust also in the duct work I need to clean soon. It's amazing how much better a house can smell after the ducts are clear after a day, or two.
I like smell neutral as much as I can get in here, but with my mother we have hairspray, and some perfume. She knows it bothers me so she tries to keep it down. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Here is a tip on how to stop birds from flying to your window.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

:think: I don't think I ever had a bird do that :think:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 9:51 pm :think: I don't think I ever had a bird do that :think:
Every once in a while I have one slam into the living room window at the back of the house.

You hear this thud and you find little feathers stuck to the glass and the bird is usually dead on the ground. Sometimes they are just stunned but most times they're dead.

It happens about 2 or 3 times a year and it doesn't matter what kind of bird.

A friend of mine had a red tailed hawk fly into the side of their house and die. It put a nice crack in the vinyl siding. It just missed a big picture window. They were lucky because a bird that size would probably have broken the glass and ended up in the house.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

I had one fly into my car window once, or did I run into it :blush: it died of course.
I can't think of any hitting the windows on the house though, just bugs.
Maybe it's the curtains, or lighting in the house that keep them from doing it, we have blinds up the last few decades also that might keep them away.
I have seen a few peeking in the windows, or looking at themselves, that's always cute to see.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Sometimes I wake up at night to a loud PAM!..

Usually the birds are just stunned...

Either that or the neighbors cat collects the fresh kills. :laugh:

I aint gonna put some paint on my windows... They cost several thousand euros to replace.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

just put a screen up over the windows, they will bounce off. :)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

I think they mostly survive the collision..

Mostly fieldfares... Its a relatively big bird when compared to a songbird.

And as with all the annoying things we have... Its protected and you get a large fine for killing them..

Still... I´ve been trying to eradicate them off my yard because they are loud, they drive all the good birds away and they shit on cars.

Just like flying nikkers or gypsies.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 1:24 pm Sometimes I wake up at night to a loud PAM!..

I aint gonna put some paint on my windows... They cost several thousand euros to replace.
You have birds that fly around at night? What are they?..Fucking owls?... :laugh:

I'll bet there are a lot of weird noises coming from your house at night.....screams, chains rattling, chain saws running.... :o
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:30 pm
Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 1:24 pm Sometimes I wake up at night to a loud PAM!..

You have birds that fly around at night? What are they?..Fucking owls?... :laugh:

I'll bet there are a lot of weird noises coming from your house at night.....screams, chains rattling, chain saws running.... :o
Midnight sun... The birds are more active during nights because of overall lightness.

Chain saw?
You think I´m an amateur.

Chainsaw puts the body in shock... She no longer feels real pain.

Better to use less devastating tools.. Like a knife.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Odinson wrote: October 4th, 2019, 8:35 am

Midnight sun... The birds are more active during nights because of overall lightness.

Chain saw?

Oh I forgot you live that far north. No wonder Canada looks attractive to you....You could go live with Mel in his new place. There is lots of room and when he gets fucked up and passes out, you can have your way with him.... :laugh:

Have you ever thought that it isn't birds hitting your house?...Maybe it's the women you once dated pelting your house eggs ... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Renee wrote: October 4th, 2019, 12:16 pm
Odinson wrote: October 4th, 2019, 8:35 am

Chain saw?

Oh I forgot you live that far north. No wonder Canada looks attractive to you....You could go live with Mel in his new place. There is lots of room and when he gets fucked up and passes out, you can have your way with him.... :laugh:

Have you ever thought that it isn't birds hitting your house?...Maybe it's the women you once dated pelting your house eggs ... :laugh:
Alaska, Canada, Finland, N-Russia... Those woods are in every northern mans heart.

Nothing like climbing on the tallest hill and gazing upon the cold beauty of Finland.... Feeling the fresh northern breeze.

We aint supposed to be in the tropical regions.. We dont belong there..

I´m in good terms with most of my Ex´s... Some are crazy women though. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

:spit:
Mel Gibson

ATTENTION!!!!

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:30 pm Oh I forgot you live that far north. No wonder Canada looks attractive to you....You could go live with Mel in his new place. There is lots of room and when he gets fucked up and passes out, you can have your way with him.... :laugh:
My potential home insurer is bringing up this exact topic: Will I have renters...

Of course I will NOT! I'm moving there to get away from a flood of people, not to bring them in to me!

I need lebensraum, and the last thing I need is some bum living in the basement!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Mel Gibson wrote: October 5th, 2019, 3:20 am
Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:30 pm Oh I forgot you live that far north. No wonder Canada looks attractive to you....You could go live with Mel in his new place. There is lots of room and when he gets fucked up and passes out, you can have your way with him.... :laugh:
My potential home insurer is bringing up this exact topic: Will I have renters...

Of course I will NOT! I'm moving there to get away from a flood of people, not to bring them in to me!

I need lebensraum, and the last thing I need is some bum living in the basement!
Hey!

I will come to drink and sleep on your couch..

Wake me up when you grow a pair and throw me out.

Bitch..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

He will kick you out soon as you head to his fridge, and empty the beer out. :laugh:
You better to at least save him one.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

That's communist for you
Mel Gibson

ATTENTION!!!!

That's Russia for ya... Instead of utilizing superior weapons & tactics like all the others, they just threw wave after wave of people out into the front lines to be mowed down.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.