ATTENTION!!!!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Hey some girls like a good lie, and a good man she knows where he's been :cool:

[video][/video]

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: December 27th, 2017, 2:08 pm Hey some girls like a good lie, and a good man she knows where he's been :cool:
Sounds like bullshit to me... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Yeah mostly BS, but some of us are faithful, and house trained. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
quality poster

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

ATTENTION!!!!

Eeeekkkk.
Azhya Aryola

ATTENTION!!!!

GOOD FIBER !!!!!
Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

ATTENTION!!!!

An aunt in Germany made rabbit one time but I could not make myself enjoy it.
Azhya Aryola
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Never ate it, had squirrel thought :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I think I never ate at my grandmothers again after that, made my dad stop someplace before we got there.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: January 1st, 2018, 6:15 pm Never ate it, had squirrel thought :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I think I never ate at my grandmothers again after that, made my dad stop someplace before we got there.
Rabbit is delicious so is squirrel. Wild game is one if the few types of meat I will still eat. It's extremely low in fat, so it's almost all protein. Plus it is growth hormone and antibiotic free.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

I won't eat tree rat again, nasty stuff.
never had Rabbit, but would try.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: January 2nd, 2018, 3:11 pm I won't eat tree rat again, nasty stuff.
never had Rabbit, but would try.
I don't know how your grandmother made it or prepped it but squirrel and rabbit should not taste nasty. It might sound cliche but it really does taste like dark meat on a chicken, without the disgusting fat and grease.

BTW, Don't all you southern boy's eat opossum? I thought that was a delicacy down there.... :laugh:

Thats one type of wild game, along with bear, that I will not touch. Omnivores my ass, garbage and carrion eaters is more like it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

"Omnivores my ass, garbage and carrion eaters is more like it."

Yes that's what they are, garbage eaters, and worse, you see an Opossum crawl out of a dead animals butt you knew what they are eating.
No, I'm not eating Opossum, groundhog, or anything like a rodent, I don't care if I'm starving.
I don't like dark meat either, and the squirrel tasted nothing like chicken anyhow to me. The gravy they had for it was even worse on it. I think my uncle brought in some 83 tree rats that day.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: January 2nd, 2018, 4:29 pm "Omnivores my ass, garbage and carrion eaters is more like it."

Yes that's what they are, garbage eaters, and worse, you see an Opossum crawl out of a dead animals butt you knew what they are eating.
No, I'm not eating Opossum, groundhog, or anything like a rodent, I don't care if I'm starving.
I don't like dark meat either, and the squirrel tasted nothing like chicken anyhow to me. The gravy they had for it was even worse on it. I think my uncle brought in some 83 tree rats that day.
This is how my mom taught me to prepare and cook rabbit or squirrel. It's very good and even my kids will eat it with no complaints.

Ingredients:

2-3 pounds rabbit or squirrel (legs and back)
1 ½ cups water
1 ½ cups cider vinegar
1 teaspoon whole cloves
3 bay leaves
1 medium onion, sliced
2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon allspice
½ cup flour
Cooking oil
5 or 6 crushed gingerbread cookies, (optional).
To Prepare:

Combine the water, vinegar, cloves, bay leaves, onion, salt, sugar, pepper, and allspice to make the brine.

Place the meat in a food safe tub, pour over the brine and set a heavy plate on top of the meat to keep it submerged.

Refrigerate for two or three days.
Remove the meat and pat it dry with paper towels. (Reserve the leftover brine).

Dust the pieces with flour, and start to brown them in a ¼” of cooking oil in a heavy, low-rimmed pot (such as a Dutch oven) set over medium-high heat.

Remove meat, pour off excess oil, and return meat to the pot arranging it in a single layer on the bottom. Add enough of the brine to just barely cover the meat then let it simmer over low heat for 1 ½ hours.

Remove the meat and thicken the remaining cooked brine in the pan with flour or, preferably, crushed gingersnap cookies.

Lay the cooked meat over a bed of mashed potatoes and drown in thickened sauce.

I haven't made it a a few years but it's still one of my favorite ways to cook wild game.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Sounds interesting, but still no tree rat for me again. i was suckered into eating it the first time, not again, even with cookie tossed in the mix :toung:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

:spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Headaches !

Joe had suffered from bad headaches for the past 20 years and eventually decided to go and see a doctor about it.

The doctor said: “Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles.”

Joe was shocked and became depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife. The surgery cost him $15,000. When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself.

As he walked down the street, he realised that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

He saw a men's clothing store and thought: ‘That’s what I need, a new suit.’ He entered the shop and asked the salesman to tailor a new suit.

The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, “Let's see ... size 44 long.”

Joe laughed, “That's right, how did you know?”

“Been in the business 60 years,” the tailor replied.

Joe tried on the suit and it fitted perfectly.

As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, “How about a new shirt?”

Joe thought for a moment and then said, “Sure.”

The salesman eyed Joe and said, “Let's see, 96cm chest and 42cm neck.”

Joe was surprised, “That's right, how did you know?”

“Been in the business 60 years,” he replied.

Joe tried the shirt and it fitted perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, “How about some new underwear?”

Joe thought for a moment and said, “Sure.”

The salesman said, “Let's see... size 36.”

Joe laughed, “Ah ha! I got you! I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old.”

The salesman shook his head, “You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.”

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

can do

ATTENTION!!!!

and again

ATTENTION!!!!

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.