ATTENTION!!!!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: December 21st, 2019, 3:30 pm Image
Hate to break it to you but if you examine the silhouettes, the only two that pass the definition of "curvy" are the bottom hourglass and the "round" figures... The rest are pretty straight up and down or cylindrical.

I understand what you are saying about obesity but "fat" doesn't necessarily mean shapeless or obese. "Curvy" is a broad term but generally means an hourglass shape. There are no real hard or fast rules for what what size it has to be or the exact proportions. All that is required is that the upper and lower portions of the body be roughly equal while the middle is smaller. There are millions of fat girls that meet the hourglass criteria. In fact I would argue that in today's world more fat girls meet the hourglass shape than the thin ones.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Don't get me wrong about the fat thing, but round is not curvy, and I know some woman, and men are quite healthy for their weights.
Some shape past your natural build though is bad on you, it draws your internal organs out, puts pressure on them, and your structure, and organs.
But back to shapes, the bottom curvy picture is close to curvy, just without the top, that would be curvy.
i like curvy, and athletic when not overdone, and straight male looking body.
The inverted triangle one could be nice, and a nice look with some motivation which most of us need.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Curvy is when the butt/hip are is wider than the waist area.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

From which side Odi, maybe the front, but when you turn her sideways the middle is wider unless they have that platform ass a couple kids can stand on.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 26th, 2019, 4:03 pm From which side Odi, maybe the front, but when you turn her sideways the middle is wider unless they have that platform ass a couple kids can stand on.
She has an impressive latina bubble butt. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 26th, 2019, 4:03 pm From which side Odi, maybe the front, but when you turn her sideways the middle is wider unless they have that platform ass a couple kids can stand on.
She is pretty broad on the top and bottom with a comparatively smaller midsection.

Her belly doesn't protrude a lot and it doesn't appear to sag so even if she turns sideways it's not going to change the fact that she has an abundance of curves.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Her butt fits nicely to the rest of her body.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You both know they are fat right, and even with both with cute faces they are still fat. The blonde is fat, the black woman fat, and not close to begin as tall as round.
I might date the blonde, but she better be ready to be chased around with a stick

LOL, I would likely die first .
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 27th, 2019, 7:24 pm You both know they are fat right, and even with both with cute faces they are still fat. The blonde is fat, the black woman fat, and not close to begin as tall as round.
I might date the blonde, but she better be ready to be chased around with a stick

LOL, I would likely die first .
What's fat got to do with it?

I thought the discussion was about curves, which BTW both girls have.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Because fat is what those curves are, and round is fat.
Woman need so much fat to be curvy, but a lot are naturally curvy from bone structure. Many are not for the same reasons.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I know they are fat..

But they are also curvy.. Just with bigger curves..
Some girls cant get a butt like that no matter how fat they get... Thats good gene butt. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't have a butt anymore so maybe I'm just jealous :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

05672c27-d542-4744-aad9-cc43ecfdb5bf.jpg
05672c27-d542-4744-aad9-cc43ecfdb5bf.jpg (80.57 KiB) Viewed 589 times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe: I posted that before, pretty funny .
Me thinks he is upset because he wanted to do it first :woot: :woot: :woot:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So, why is pineapple not a topping for pizza when stuff like mushrooms are ?

Pineapple was in Italian foods before a lot of other toppings, and pepperoni was an American thing went to Italy way after pineapples.
Canadian Bacon is another thing, it's pretty much ham which Pineapple compliments. The Pineapple is suppose to cut back the sharpness of the pizza sauce also unless it's a sweet sauce.

I know what an original Italian pizza looks like, pretty basic on ingredients really relying mostly on the crust, sauce, and some cheeses with a few local toppings.
A study in Utah found that 60% of people liked Pineapple on pizza, but that's not Italy, New York, or Chicago.
You have to count on the right pizza maker also, like Papa Johns here, they suck at Hawaiian Pizza.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2020, 8:12 pm So, why is pineapple not a topping for pizza when stuff like mushrooms are ?

Pineapple was in Italian foods before a lot of other toppings, and pepperoni was an American thing went to Italy way after pineapples.
Canadian Bacon is another thing, it's pretty much ham which Pineapple compliments. The Pineapple is suppose to cut back the sharpness of the pizza sauce also unless it's a sweet sauce.

I know what an original Italian pizza looks like, pretty basic on ingredients really relying mostly on the crust, sauce, and some cheeses with a few local toppings.
A study in Utah found that 60% of people liked Pineapple on pizza, but that's not Italy, New York, or Chicago.
You have to count on the right pizza maker also, like Papa Johns here, they suck at Hawaiian Pizza.
PAPA JOHNS!!!!???? They suck at pizza PERIOD. ALL chain, mass producing, shitty dough and ketchup slinging crap holes do. Domino's, Little Caesar's, etc are in in the same inedible boat.

Why is pineapple not supposed to be on pizza....Because it tastes like ASS!... That's why.

Any more questions?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well the majority says different Renee so maybe it's your taste :laugh:
Maybe you just had a bad one, and not the right one.
Do you even like pineapple ?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 9th, 2020, 1:44 pm Well the majority says different Renee so maybe it's your taste :laugh:
Maybe you just had a bad one, and not the right one.
Do you even like pineapple ?
I love pineapple....But pineapple, tomato sauce, garlic and mozzarella cheese do NOT go together. I don't give a fuck what anyone says.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't give a fuck either, it belongs :laugh:

It's personal taste, i don't think Vegan Pizza should exist, but it does.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.