Woman Robbed in Brooklyn

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Woman Robbed in Brooklyn

What a farce. Why do they allow these weirdos to even speak in court, let alone try to defend themselves. Then, everyone has to listen to them bullshit on and on sometimes for days or weeks on end and everyone knows the outcome, almost from the start. They allowed Charles Manson to do this as well.

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

BT, could only listen to one minute of him...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I also got only almost half way through. He’s loud and angry but that doesn’t make him right or not lying.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 12:29 am

What a farce. Why do they allow these weirdos to even speak in court, let alone try to defend themselves. Then, everyone has to listen to them bullshit on and on sometimes for days or weeks on end and everyone knows the outcome, almost from the start. They allowed Charles Manson to do this as well.
The victims attorney in that case was like "she was a good mother who took you in out of the goodness of her heart"..

Yeah a real good mother who allows some random thug to live in the same house with her kids. :laugh:

When you let in a guy who looks like that, you are not a good parent... You are an idiot.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

And look at his behavior..

Like a chimpanzee wearing a suit and trying to act like a human.

Blacks are confusing.

You cant tell if they are trying to be funny or serious.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The judge is tolerating it, but thinks it's ridicules, most people there likely thinks the same.
When she cocked her mouth, and took her glasses off you could tell she really wanted to stop it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t think that this woman was about to be robbed but this coolio needs to be world famous. https://www.westernjournal.com/shock-vi ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Some young gang of pukes saw a white girl and decided that they wanted her phone. When she tried to resist this boog stabbed her to death. He’s getting 14 years. He’ll most likely be out on parole in five years. https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nyc-youth ... -freshman/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That was on the radio yesterday, and the discussion was should a minor be treated as an adult, and what kind of parents he had if any.
Personally my thought is he is a victim of having 0 parenting, and living in a society that praises the likes of BLM, Antefa, and letting people like the Obama's spew hate against whites, and America.
He should be punished of course, maybe longer, but more important taught a harsh lesson.
The girl had a death sentence, and she was innocent.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well this coolio is cooling in the nearby Bronx. https://thepostmillennial.com/nypd-sear ... ZJBvuu5c1M
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I couldn't even see the video, RUMBLE needs to work on their setup.
Also I wish there was a way to post them here.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at this horrible coolio beat a 67 year old lady for no doubt racist reasons in police defunded New York. This coolio needs to never spend one more day ever outside of prison. Where’s the defunded police when they are needed ? https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/wom ... 125-times/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope if he goes to prison someone will repay his kindness with a shank, or worse.
i really don't get this hate Asian thing by the blacks, the media plays on it, and then there is more of it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

New York needs to have police on the subway cars with the right to use their guns if they get the urge to use them on freaks like this subhuman. https://bigleaguepolitics.com/woman-har ... o-nothing/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Society is sick, the sick part is not just the attacks, but the onlookers that let it happen.
Yeah you might get hurt, but you will not have regrets, and a bad conscious for it.
I have jumped in several times in my life helping people I never knew, even a puppy being kicked around, and proud I did.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This white grandmother wasn’t being robbed but she got beaten by three black girls on a New York City bus. https://www.westernjournal.com/suspects ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This isn't a woman, but an old man not deserving this.
I see it as more than a loss of life, it's a sign of civilization dying thanks to media ran by heartless criminals, and big government killing the family unit.
Pure psychopaths are in our future, or our kids futures.

The kids where found, one was ten years old, and the fourteen year olds are being charged as adults for what that matters.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Even in first world countries that most of the world’s population wants to live in I doubt many want to even visit a black neighborhood in a first world country. It’s just too dangerous.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here what looks like a middle aged white driver of some taxi type service robbed a 78 year old lady customer for her money and phone in New York. Does New York have a culture of no decency ? I’ve never been there. Perhaps I don’t want to either.
Mel Gibson

Re:

Gary Oak wrote: September 2nd, 2022, 3:54 am Here what looks like a middle aged white driver of some taxi type service robbed a 78 year old lady customer for her money and phone in New York. Does New York have a culture of no decency ? I’ve never been there. Perhaps I don’t want to either.
New York is the global epicenter of everything that is wrong, vile, violent, and degenerate. I say global, because their tentacles are far reaching, and they wish to spread what you see there all around the world. It is an absolute shithole.

New York would be the modern equivalent of Weimar era Berlin... I'll let you guess the one common denominator of both.