Woman Robbed in Brooklyn

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Woman Robbed in Brooklyn

Toronto-oids often fancy Toronto as the New York of Canada as if this is something to be proud of. My experience with Toronto-oids is that they think that they are the cats miow, strut around as if they are cooler, smarter and better than everyone else meanwhile everyone else thinks that they are arrogant assholes. Their sense of humour sucks…. usually, they haven’t accumulated any more knowledge than others and their huge egos are repulsive.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well this is a woman robbed in Seattle. The guy beating the crap out of her while the others I believe has done some boxing. Are there no American values anymore ? I can’t tell what the ethnicity of these animals are. I suspect that political correctness which demonizes whites as the true source of all evil probably plays a part.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No call for all that, they where already robbing the place, and she wasn't a threat.
But it's Seattle, and she likely voted Democrat so she likely enjoyed the beating, and giving of reparations to the poor slaves.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If she was a democrat she may have transformed into a conservative after this incident.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I doubt it, it takes a lot harder hit than that boy could do.
Maybe hit by an asteroid might work.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well if she’s a liberal who supports the defund the police movement and/or the sanctuary city virtue signalling then finally one of them got what they deserve.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not saying they deserve it, but it's self inflicted, and asked for.