Selfie Thread

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2018, 8:40 pm I have seen fat woman, and ugly ones being turned down for jobs when it comes to a pretty one, for men also.
There is an issue with it even if you don't see it I think.
It happens all the time. Job hiring surveys and studies have been conducted on that very issue. The studies found that not only are overweight women are discriminated against, but to a lesser degree overweight men as well.

There are a lot of HR professionals out there who use personal bias as a means in determining who is and who is not a qualified job candidate. Overweight people are routinely looked at as being lazy, unreliable, undisciplined and as a health benefit liability. It is claimed that they do less work and take more time off and use more health benefits than thinner "more healthy and productive" employees. How this is determined no one seems to know...It just gets erroneously chalked up to the HR professional's personal experience.

As any objective person knows an individuals work ethic and productivity is not always related to their weight or appearance. With exception of some of the more physically demanding occupations, hiring a fat person is the exact same roll of the dice as hiring a thin one.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Selfie Thread

I can see the health issue part if they are really overweight, but see the same for someone that looks like a stick, and pail as a ghost.
Being most people are somewhat fat anymore, it looks like this stuff would stop, but it don't.
I can see someone looking good for a presentation job, or a front person for a business, but other than jobs like that it shouldn't matter, and they miss out on some good people, some better people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2018, 8:40 pm I have seen fat woman, and ugly ones being turned down for jobs when it comes to a pretty one, for men also.
The issue is that overweight women are not as confident as regular size women..

Women in general are not that confident.

Confidence and being social is the key in a job interview.

You need to present yourself as a social person with a lot of energy.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Renee wrote: April 24th, 2018, 12:59 pm
It happens all the time. Job hiring surveys and studies have been conducted on that very issue. The studies found that not only are overweight women are discriminated against, but to a lesser degree overweight men as well.

There are a lot of HR professionals out there who use personal bias as a means in determining who is and who is not a qualified job candidate. Overweight people are routinely looked at as being lazy, unreliable, undisciplined and as a health benefit liability. It is claimed that they do less work and take more time off and use more health benefits than thinner "more healthy and productive" employees. How this is determined no one seems to know...It just gets erroneously chalked up to the HR professional's personal experience.

As any objective person knows an individuals work ethic and productivity is not always related to their weight or appearance. With exception of some of the more physically demanding occupations, hiring a fat person is the exact same roll of the dice as hiring a thin one.
The studies can be so limited.. They might just look the employment stats and base their summaries on that.

You need to dig deeper...
Overweight men can still be really outspoken and confident.

Those are not really professional HR people.
A thin person might be a whiny bitch who takes a sick-leave due to a runny nose.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Selfie Thread

Being in the workforce myself for many years I saw it all, employers will hire someone who looks good over experience, and worse looks. Not all, but most will.
Like sales jobs they will hire someone that looks good, and a fast talker over a fat person. You don't need to be a model to see junk.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Blue Frost wrote: April 20th, 2018, 2:16 pm Nope shes not getting away :teehe:

I'm not into the fat girls, but a little isn't bad on anyone, it's really not unhealthy.
When you become like her shes a bit unhealthy, and should loose some, but by changing diet, and maybe be more active.
I think most people today it's the food, and not being active, you hardly see people out today doing stuff, they are usually stuck on a computer, or phone.
I´ve dated women of all sizes. :teehe:

Sounds corny but I really do like the females personality... Really girly girls are way more sexy than the butch ones.

I dated a short fit girl whom was so shy.. She completely locked down and blushed when I abruptly asked her out. :teehe:

I felt like a big bad wolf. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Selfie Thread

I have been called The Big bad wolf all my life, but I'm a chicken :laugh: Woman scare me.
I like shy girls, and quiet ones, but I'm quiet so that's not very exciting is it.
Outspoken ones i like also as long as honest, and realistic, the mouthy ones that are just mouthing I can do without.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Blue Frost wrote: April 26th, 2018, 6:23 pm I have been called The Big bad wolf all my life, but I'm a chicken :laugh: Woman scare me.
I like shy girls, and quiet ones, but I'm quiet so that's not very exciting is it.
Outspoken ones i like also as long as honest, and realistic, the mouthy ones that are just mouthing I can do without.
The shyness is cute.

They start talking after the ice is broken.

I like listening to certain types of females.. Even the nagging is cute.. I just have big hearts on my eyes. :teehe:

Then they get even more angry and frustrated when they realize they are talking to a brick wall.. A horny brick wall. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Selfie Thread

Sex is alright, but when I really like a girl sex isn't really on my mind.
I know sounds odd to some, but that's just me.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Blue Frost wrote: April 28th, 2018, 7:11 pm Sex is alright, but when I really like a girl sex isn't really on my mind.
I know sounds odd to some, but that's just me.
I dont think it's odd at all. Sex complicates relationships and even ruins them at times.

I know a lot of women, myself included, that have the same mindset as you. On the rare occasion that I find that I enjoy someone's company and want to keep them in my life, sex is the last thing I think about.

Most of the men that I've had sex with in my life were guys I didn't really care about. They were just a means to an end and if I didn't see or hear from them again...no great loss. Well, unless the sex was really good then there may have been a twinge of regret on my part..😏

But those days are long over...Now I much prefer the company of my dogs over that of the opposite sex.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Selfie Thread

Dogs are good company, but not for sex unless you are strange like that :teehe:
I love dogs, good real friends.
Sex is alright, but it's only moments in a relationship that usually only counts at that moment.
Most my best relationships had little sex in them, the relationship was much more relaxed.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

If this is a selfie thread, then how come I haven't seen one God damn selfie?.... :roll:

I don't think ol' cheese tits counts.....
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Selfie Thread

:laugh: Maybe that's really him, pretty bad taste for cheese though, should maybe had a nice smoked Gouda instead. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Blue Frost wrote: April 30th, 2018, 6:20 pm :laugh: Maybe that's really him, pretty bad taste for cheese though, should maybe had a nice smoked Gouda instead.
Could be worse,.....could be spray cheese. :kez:
ST_35_cheese_f.jpg
ST_35_cheese_f.jpg (25.2 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Selfie Thread

I have seen that before, thanks for reminding me :facepalm:
Oh, the Horrors of the internet, must they hunt me till I die :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
mr cuddles

Selfie Thread

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:cry:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Renee wrote: April 30th, 2018, 5:08 pm If this is a selfie thread, then how come I haven't seen one God damn selfie?.... :roll:

You have seen my selfie..

Let me see yours. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Odinson wrote: May 1st, 2018, 9:00 am
Renee wrote: April 30th, 2018, 5:08 pm If this is a selfie thread, then how come I haven't seen one God damn selfie?.... :roll:

Have I seen your selfie?....Sorry I dont recall.

BTW, dick pics don't count either,....especially the ones where a magnifying glass is required... :nonono:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Renee wrote: May 1st, 2018, 9:59 am

BTW, dick pics don't count either,....especially the ones where a magnifying glass is required... :nonono:
I posted it here..

Long hair, beard.. You said I was kinda un-groomed looking.

I posted it here, in VF and in TBC.. Fall 2016.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Selfie Thread

Odinson wrote: May 1st, 2018, 11:24 am
Renee wrote: May 1st, 2018, 9:59 am

I posted it here..

Long hair, beard.. You said I was kinda un-groomed looking.

I posted it here, in VF and in TBC.. Fall 2016.
I've heard people claim that the pic you posted was bullshit. How they know, I haven't the foggiest.

You already know what I look like. I've used various images of myself as forum avatars for years. At least until one image was pirated by a sleazy, bastard and then spammed all over 2 different forums. I dont post pics of myself on social media any longer. Too many bad experiences from when I was stupid and trusting.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.