HAPPY 2018!!!!!

RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

RDL wrote: January 16th, 2018, 6:10 pm Valentine's Day is coming :rose:
Nothing special planned yet...

RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Also there's a nasty rumor going around that the 2018 Olympic Games are going to be in Pyongyang, North Korea instead of Pyeongchang, South Korea :toung:
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

I had better get going before I start any more nasty rumors :toung:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Maybe you should be more patient cleaning, and make sure people are gone, apparently they are retarded idiots leaving their food unattended.
Someone could drug it, or poison it leaving it, there should be a policy in place where you leave you food it's taken away for safety reasons.
I don't see you at fault taking it if they are not there, not at all, and a service to them for their safety

i have actually saw before a homeless person taking left food, I bought him something, and gave him some money.
He had been run off several times from the place, If I was running it he would have had a job cleaning up the place.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

I'm not alone here at the internet cafe, so I have to be very careful what I type and on which sites.
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

I won't get to say everything I was hoping to :angry: bitch :angry:
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

But what I can say is that I have been running into a lot of people from my past lately...

My ex-girlfriend who broke my heart in 2009...
Her new guy...
One of her other ex-boyfriends...
Her mom...
Her mom's ex-boyfriend...
Two of my former female coworkers...
A former female supervisor...
My former female manager from the grocery store...

Also, there was another incident at the food court...
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Some guy was harassing me a couple of weeks ago...
Apparently I was wiping near him too fast, and some drops of water got flung onto him...
He was mad at me then, but I apologized...

He was harassing me about it again on Sunday...
This time I told him to FUCK OFF...
He threatened to go to my manager...
Eventually we apologized to each other, but I'm still shaken up...

This is the second incident in 3 weeks...
If a third incident happens, I'll have to quit so I don't do something worse and end up in jail...
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Also, at the food court, I couldn't stop staring at my ex-girlfriend and her new guy when they were having lunch...

Also, on the bus, that's where I ran into my ex-girlfriend's mom, and I've been deliberately riding that bus several times since then, hoping to run into her again...

I've been sharing about stuff at my meetings, but I can't stop stewing in all the negativity...

I need to find a way to snap out of it...
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

On the plus side, there is a blue moon/super moon/total lunar eclipse trifecta occurring tonight/early tomorrow morning...
In Victoria, the total lunar eclipse starts at 2:51 a.m. and ends at 7:50 a.m. The eclipse will be at its maximum at 5:29 a.m.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/super-m ... -1.3779594
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

I'm thinking of getting up very early just to see it...
Not stare at it for the whole 5 hours, but check on it every few minutes...
Also have breakfast, brush teeth, take a shower, get dressed, and go to a couple of meetings..
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

The bitch is gone from the internet cafe, but three other bitches just walked in...
Can't get any privacy anymore...
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Ok I've been alone at the internet cafe for a few minutes, and managed to get my confessions to the Universal Life Church online confession page...
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

All caught up on family Instagram photos... one photo in the past month... LOL
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Gotta go :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

:teehe:
Reminds me of the song i always feel like someones watching me.

[video][/video]

Hope all is well there, and happy, don't let others push their bad day on you alright. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

RDL wrote: January 30th, 2018, 5:37 pmGotta go :)
:facepalm: Just got done eating, and you gotta go, i just got here :spit: Well take care alright.
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Internet is slow here at the internet cafe, but I'll try to say what I have to say...

The incident at work turned out alright... my boss and supervisors were understanding... didn't get fired, didn't even get warned :)

But then there was an incident in the laundry room in my apartment building on Thursday... I was waiting for 15 minutes for someone to get their laundry out of the washer so I could use it... then this Muslim woman comes in to try to get her laundry, then she sees me, then she runs off like a little bitch... her husband says she's shy, but I know she's just a bitch... the first time she ran off, a few weeks ago, I let it go... but the second time she ran off, which was on Thursday, I called her out on it... then her husband came and I confronted him too... I used my middle finger, the B word, the C word, but not the N word...

I don't regret having called her and her husband out on their shit, but I am worried that that incident, or any future incident with them, could jeopardize my tenancy... conflict like that could lead to my landlady evicting me...
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Also... Saturday night around 11pm there was a 3.1 magnitude earthquake off the coast of Greater Victoria... most people didn't know it happened, and most of those who did could only hear it but not feel it, but I could feel it... or maybe I heard it, and my mind told me I was feeling it, likely due to all the stress I've been feeling lately... I've been contemplating talking to my doctor about all this stress...
RDL

HAPPY 2018!!!!!

Although, there have been some bright spots in my life...

1. The cute guy at work hasn't given any indication as to whether he's into me or not... his friend's dad said he'd find out for me...

2. I'm getting over my telephone shyness and regularly telephoning at least one person per week from my meetings... this guy's cute too, but he's got a girlfriend...

3. An old nemesis who is now my friend recently invited me to a Wednesday night dance for people with disabilities... I haven't been there since 2011... I initially left because there were too many reminders of the girl who broke my heart in 2009... then I was part of a Wednesday night meditation from 2012 to 2017 that has folded... so now I have a gap in my schedule... it's time for me to go back to the dance...

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.