Bill Cosby

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bill Cosby

I do believe that women can sense what peoople are like far better than men can on average. I strongly suspect that it is the human energy field that gives people away. I also suspect that when someone does something horrible like murder they brand themselves in some kind of way that peoople will always be able to sense to some degree. Lisa Bonet oozed sexiness. PErhaps she still does.

Lisa Bonet Says She Felt ‘Sinister, Shadow’ Energy From Bill Cosby

Lisa Bonet has broken her silence on the dozens of sexual-assault allegations against her former TV dad, Bill Cosby. In a new cover story for Net-a-Porter, she claims to have had no prior knowledge about Cosby’s alleged behavior, but that she sensed a bad vibe from him during her time on The Cosby Show and A Different World. “There was just energy. And that type of sinister, shadow energy cannot be concealed.” Asked if she felt a darkness about him, Bonet says, “Always. And if I had anything more to reveal then it would have happened a long time ago. That’s my nature. The truth will set you free.”

Though Bonet says the allegations haven’t marred her memories of her work on his shows, the two did not end their professional relationship on good terms. Bonet and Cosby famously had tension after she did sex scenes with Mickey Rourke in 1987’s Angel Heart and appeared nude on the cover of Interview to promote the film; Cosby reportedly later fired her over “creative differences.” Bonet has not previously commented on the allegations. Instead, her daughter, Zoe, told The Guardianin 2015 that her mother was “disgusted and concerned” but would stay out of it. Bonet now adds, “I don’t need to say, ‘I told you so.’ I just leave all that to karma and justice and what will be.” Cosby’s retrial for the alleged 2004 sexual assault and drugging of Andrea Constand is set to begin next month.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment ... ailsignout

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Maybe thats why women are victims of scams so often..

Maybe Lisa Bonet should have said something before the shit hit the fan..

Women are very good at being smart after everything is ruined... They try to fix the situation by nagging to the closest man. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

She was a young girl back then, and trying to begin a career, Cosby had pull, and power so he got away with it.
The older woman have no excuse, they should have came out career, or not.
It's hard to feel sorry for the ones slutty enough to go to his room for drinks, but he should have be prosecuted.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2018, 8:23 pm She was a young girl back then, and trying to begin a career, Cosby had pull, and power so he got away with it.
The older woman have no excuse, they should have came out career, or not.
It's hard to feel sorry for the ones slutty enough to go to his room for drinks, but he should have be prosecuted.
Willing to do anything to get money and glory.. Get ahead by giving head.

Groveling to a man with all the power... Sounds good and respectable.

Now they have found another way to get money and publicity.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

A lot are willing to do anything, including sex with him, and then blaming him later.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: March 11th, 2018, 8:44 pm A lot are willing to do anything, including sex with him, and then blaming him later.
If you want something from the guy and he wants sex in exchange for that something, is he using his position of power to force you to have sex with him?

It doesnt seem like you are forced to do anything.. You just want something that he has..

There is a choice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

The choice was taking away after they passed out from a drugged drink.
Some I doubt really cared to have sex with him to be an actress, but others likely did .
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

If Cosby hadn't used shit like rohypnol to have sex with his accusers; he would get a lot more sympathy...
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

I have no sympathy for him regardless, if we act like lesser primates we will always be that. Sad part is a lot of people looked up to him, he betrayed them along with those woman.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2018, 3:33 pm I have no sympathy for him regardless, if we act like lesser primates we will always be that. Sad part is a lot of people looked up to him, he betrayed them along with those woman.
IMHO, the only person he truely betrayed is his wife. If you are vapid enough to look up to a celebutard like Bill Cosby then there is something wrong with you.

What Cosby is guilty of is using the "casting couch" via chemicals. Unfortunately that practice has been in place in show business since the invention of moving pictures.....Now in the era of social outrage it has become a crime against humanity so lets all wring our hands and run to a safe space........fucking pablum, stop wasting tbe taxpayer's money on this shit.

Where the fuck were all these critics of sleeping your way to the top and those who took advantage of it...20, 30, 50, 70 years ago? Now all of a sudden people have become sensitive and outraged over shit that has been an accepted dirty little secret for generations of Hollyweird sluts and pigs. Christ even 100 plus year old Kirk Douglas has been accused of rape.....Where the fuck does it end and ask me why we should even care? Because a group of dumb bitchs played a dangerous game and got more than they bargained for? Sorry, no sympathy from me for either side.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

I think even though deserving of some, many had no choice, and some where pretty much still kids. Even the children in Hollywood are pushed around for sex, they have no choice in the matter.
I'm glad this is sensitized, it never should have took place 100 years ago, or today.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2018, 6:23 pm I think even though deserving of some, many had no choice, and some where pretty much still kids. Even the children in Hollywood are pushed around for sex, they have no choice in the matter.
I'm glad this is sensitized, it never should have took place 100 years ago, or today.
Well a lot of things should never have happened in this world but they do. The world is a nasty place and not everyone can be trusted. The sooner people start realizing that, the better off and safer they will be. People are dumb and the dumbest ones are always looking for an easy way to get what they want. Unfortunately for them....sometimes they get burned.

As the saying goes..."Life is hard and it's even harder when you're stupid"
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

WHat ! Life is hard ?????? No way . :teehe:
Yeah trust is earned, and shouldn't be freely given, even with so called friends, and family which is sometimes the worst.
Bill was an icon though, and his image wasn't like the person he really was, very disappointing.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

These women have somehow ended up in the actors/directors hotelroom prior to the "sexual assault"..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

Yeah, they are asked if they want to go up for drinks usually, a few testified to it in the Cosby case. That should have said something about the situation, and intent from both parties.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: March 13th, 2018, 6:34 pm Yeah, they are asked if they want to go up for drinks usually, a few testified to it in the Cosby case. That should have said something about the situation, and intent from both parties.
He obviously has some kind of a drugged woman fetish..

He didnt need to drug them to get them to have sex with him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

He could have like you said, but a power trip over them was likely what he wanted.
I don't get it, someone drunk, or drugged just don't do it for me, not sure what people really get from it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

I´ve gotten women boozed up on dates. :teehe:

Drink yourself warm I´ve said to them.

Women might be nervous on dates and booze fixes that.. Lowers their inhibitions.

But they can safely pass out at my house.. No funny business after that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

Booze lowers a lot of standards :laugh: with booze, and meds everyone can find love.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: March 15th, 2018, 6:13 pm Booze lowers a lot of standards :laugh: with booze, and meds everyone can find love.
It does seem to work both ways.. Booze makes guys look hotter. :teehe: