Bill Cosby

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bill Cosby

I took both boxing and wrestling to a high level strictly to end the bullying. It worked. As a book I read over thirty years ago stated."Bully's look for people unable or unwilling to fight back"
Odinson wrote: March 21st, 2018, 5:39 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 18th, 2018, 7:39 pm I don't like seeing people picked on, and especially constantly, I step in.
So much they should be able to take, and kids, grownups, and such should know when to back off.
So much is alright, but enough is enough you know, and none of the violent stuff.
There is a reason why some people get picked on all the time..

Strong attitude and fighting skills.. You never have to backdown from anything.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

Just like in nation building, or keeping a nation, never be weak to potential enemies, and try to be strong with your allies so you all can be safe.
Bullies like Gary mentioned picks on the unwilling, always be willing even if it hurts, you at least get some respect, even if it's respecting yourself.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

I´m big and I look really mean.. :teehe: I have a pacifying effect..

Not many are willing to threaten or attack me. :wink:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

Unless online :neener:
:happydance:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: April 6th, 2018, 4:55 pm Unless online :neener:
:happydance:
I meet a type of people online whom I havent interacted with in real-life. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

People on the net are just showing what they really are, they show the fake self in public.
I'm a little testy in real life, but still try to be good to everyone that is to me.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: April 8th, 2018, 5:46 pm People on the net are just showing what they really are, they show the fake self in public.
I'm a little testy in real life, but still try to be good to everyone that is to me.
To be honest, what you see here is probably as close to the real me as you can get....In real life, I'm forced to be so many things to so many people, personal and professional, that I'm not sure who the real me is anymore.

All I know is that in RL some people think I'm a complete bitch while others seem to fucking adore me. Among friends and family, it seems to be like a 50/50 split and there are almost no opinions in between. Sometimes I wonder if that is a sign that I'm bipolar.....or maybe I'm just frickin weird.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

I know dogs, animals, and kids love me so to heck with everyone else :)
I try to be nice, but people wont let me, they are rude, smell, and just A-holes to deal with.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bill Cosby

Muslims hate dogs and I believe that dogs can sense their evil and how they are and expose t hem
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

Dogs are hated because especially black ones because one bit Mohammad.
They are evil, but can be used as working dogs.
I have been bit by dogs many times in my life, but still love them :) some of the best friends we can have, and honest ones.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

BREAKING: Verdict Reached In Bill Cosby Trial

GUILTY
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29929/br ... n-saavedra
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Gary Oak wrote: April 12th, 2018, 11:23 am Muslims hate dogs and I believe that dogs can sense their evil and how they are and expose t hem
It is a scientific fact that dogs can understand a greater range of spoken words and sense human emotions better and more completely than our nearest primate cousins.

There is a reason they have been our partners since prehistory. Their social order and behavior is more human like than any other animal on the planet. We owe a great deal of our advances in civilization to the dog, for without whom, the domestication of herd animals and our place at the top of the food chain would have been much more difficult to achieve. In fact, many animal behaviorists and anthropologists claim that without the dog, human civilization in many parts of the world, would have been set back hundreds of not thousands of years.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Blue Frost wrote: April 8th, 2018, 5:46 pm People on the net are just showing what they really are, they show the fake self in public.
We are nothing but beasts if we dont have a leash. :teehe:

In the net, I address issues/problems which are not issues or problems to me in real-life... They would be if they come on my skin and try to disrupt me from doing what I want.

People expect me to be a certain type of a guy.. And they are correct in the assumption that I´m not very tolerant of "progressive" things..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Bill Cosby

Renee wrote: April 27th, 2018, 12:20 pm
Gary Oak wrote: April 12th, 2018, 11:23 am Muslims hate dogs and I believe that dogs can sense their evil and how they are and expose t hem
It is a scientific fact that dogs can understand a greater range of spoken words and sense human emotions better and more completely than our nearest primate cousins.
Just because I dont roll over when you command, doesnt mean I dont understand you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

I just as soon be myself even if I'm a little rough around the edges, i tr5y to be honest about who I am online.
If my faults which I have many helps people understand, and can help them out that makes me happy.
I'm a loaner in real life, quiet, and awkward, I'm also intolerant of a lot of stupid stuff people do, Ill voice my opinion, and tell you about the booger on your nose.
Think what you will of me, I don't care unless I care about you.
i don't care who you are, or what social status you are either, your no better than me unless I act like a fool.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bill Cosby

I never would have imagined bill Cosby to be a serial rapist.

Bill Cosby sentenced to 3 to 10 years in state prison for sexual assault, deemed a 'sexually violent predator'

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/bill-cosby-se ... 19288.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill Cosby

Someone told me three years is all he will likely get, but unless it states without parole he could be out in a quarter of the time.
I wonder if he will live to get out.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Bill Cosby

Perhaps the Family Guy producers are showing us something they know. I doubt that I am the only one who has wondered why Felicia Rashad suddenly left the show.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Years ago I saw an interview with Rashad, she pretty much accused him of rape.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That must have been an extreme wake up call. Girls that gorgeous have to deal with constant harassment and sleaze.