Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:53 am
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
Blacks use terms like "bed wench"...

I´d vote for Candace Owens as the first black female president. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:13 pm
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

I'd vote for her too. In a heartbeat.

"Bed wench" is a bullshit term. It's just another example of how black racist scum make up history to suit their race baiting agenda...,It's on par with the term "House N*****"...Where the house slaves sometimes thought of themselves as better than the field slaves. There is no real historical evidence to support any of that shit. All we have to go by is human nature and that is all speculation.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just go to Africa where they still own slaves, they have them so you can find out.
Sucker was another term, master kept a sucker at the foot of the bed for a quick blowjob. :woot: SUCKA !
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

"Bed wench" is a bullshit term. It's just another example of how black racist scum make up history to suit their race baiting agenda...,It's on par with the term "House N*****"...Where the house slaves sometimes thought of themselves as better than the field slaves. There is no real historical evidence to support any of that shit. All we have to go by is human nature and that is all speculation.
It seems to be the black equivalent to coalburner.

Basically a black woman who acts white.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:44 am
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

There is no such thing as acting white or acting black.....Behavior can be broken down in two distinct ways... socially acceptable behavior and unacceptable anti-social behavior....Unfortunately much of the so called "black culture" is the latter.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 27th, 2021, 11:01 am
Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:44 am
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

There is no such thing as acting white or acting black.....Behavior can be broken down in two distinct ways... socially acceptable behavior and unacceptable anti-social behavior....Unfortunately much of the so called "black culture" is the latter.
Actually the term "bed wench" mainly means the black women who have white partners... But they do start calling her a "bed wench" when she just acts white.

Lizzo is one. :teehe:

Yes unfortunately they have profiled having a job, being a father, acting decently, as "acting white".
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 1:25 pm

Actually the term "bed wench" mainly means the black women who have white partners... But they do start calling her a "bed wench" when she just acts white.

Lizzo is one. :teehe:

Yes unfortunately they have profiled having a job, being a father, acting decently, as "acting white".
Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

So stop fucking the dark meat you God damn race traitor.... :rofl:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 10:24 am Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

Are there any more of you available, but skinny and young preferably? If so, I'd pay top dollar to house them...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 4:23 am
Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 10:24 am Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

Are there any more of you available, but skinny and young preferably? If so, I'd pay top dollar to house them...
"Top dollar"???...So are you back to work now or are you still sucking off the system?

I know plenty that think like me but most are my age or older. Some are skinny some aren't. But I can safely say that ALL are not interested in babysitting an alcoholic, so you're SOL.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure there is some trans ones out there that will take care of him now :laugh:
Would make him a cheese burger, and wash his socks also :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:32 pm "Top dollar"???...So are you back to work now or are you still sucking off the system?

I know plenty that think like me but most are my age or older. Some are skinny some aren't. But I can safely say that ALL are not interested in babysitting an alcoholic, so you're SOL.
Why wouldn't I game the system? It hates me, so why should I be 'patriotic'? :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:39 pm I'm sure there is some trans ones out there that will take care of him now :laugh:
Or pizza with frickin pineapples on it... :gsick: :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 30th, 2021, 6:10 am
Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:32 pm "Top dollar"???...So are you back to work now or are you still sucking off the system?

Why wouldn't I game the system? It hates me, so why should I be 'patriotic'? :laugh:
That attitude is a problem...A big problem. We have it going on here as well. It plays right into the hands of the scumbag liberals that want to grow the government entitlements exponentially and then pay for it taxing the shit out of anyone with a job, property or assets until they just give up and die.

If you were a real patriot you would stop being a system sucking bum. Get in that dirty truck and start hauling dirt...get the fuck off the welfare... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

He is right... Canada hates white men.

Its time to kick back and enjoy the welfare provided to us by feminists and negroes.

They dont have the balls to kill us. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 30th, 2021, 10:23 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:39 pm I'm sure there is some trans ones out there that will take care of him now :laugh:
Or pizza with frickin pineapples on it... :gsick: :laugh:
My comment was from Stir Crazy, the gay guy wanting to Make Richard Prior his bed buddy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ahhh suspended from his job, he hurt someones feelings.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The black guy should be fired after that, he was pretty useless, and didn't have a clue.
Also who have a full sized rifle in the van, wouldn't something like a Short barrel Rifle be more handy, or Sub machine gun.