Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Blue Frost wrote: April 30th, 2021, 8:10 pm The black guy should be fired after that, he was pretty useless, and didn't have a clue.
Also who have a full sized rifle in the van, wouldn't something like a Short barrel Rifle be more handy, or Sub machine gun.
He did all he could do..

Depending on the design of the vehicle, its better to not open anything... Better to not fire back.

Just floor the gas pedal.

Their best hope is to disable the vehicle by blocking it or ramming it off the road.

I cant tell through his thick english dialect, but I assume the white guy told him to not do anything.

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: April 30th, 2021, 10:31 am Get in that dirty truck and start hauling dirt...get the fuck off the welfare... :laugh:
When the time is right, this will happen.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:45 pm Ahhh suspended from his job, he hurt someones feelings.

Both of my parents were cops. They made it clear that this is not a profession you want to entertain now, especially if you're a straight white male.

When they started in the force, most members were still good ol' prairie boys. Females like my my Mother were given roles like surveillance or undercover, where there was generally no hands on needed.

This worked, until White people were bad all of a sudden. Now it won't work so well anymore...
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: May 1st, 2021, 6:21 am He did all he could do..

Depending on the design of the vehicle, its better to not open anything... Better to not fire back.

Their best hope is to disable the vehicle by blocking it or ramming it off the road.

I cant tell through his thick english dialect, but I assume the white guy told him to not do anything.
Agreed. The Nig couldn't really do anything. You can't roll down the windows in armoured cars, and you don't really want to open the doors.

They are lucky the armoured windows did their job. The driver was Max Boss, reminding me of a mix between James Bond and Steve McQueen!

Armoured vehicles here in Canada are usually larger trucks, at least 1 to 5 ton class, which gives them a weight advantage... South Africa looks like they're using a VW Bus.
Mel Gibson

People forget what "Work to Rule" is though, and that's going to create something great!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: May 1st, 2021, 6:21 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 30th, 2021, 8:10 pm The black guy should be fired after that, he was pretty useless, and didn't have a clue.
Also who have a full sized rifle in the van, wouldn't something like a Short barrel Rifle be more handy, or Sub machine gun.
He did all he could do..

By his look he wouldn't do anything, he was a frightened rabbit ready to die.
Also first thing he should have done was call the police, you can do it by opening the window, but the phone was more easy.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: May 2nd, 2021, 9:08 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 30th, 2021, 3:45 pm Ahhh suspended from his job, he hurt someones feelings.

Both of my parents were cops. They made it clear that this is not a profession you want to entertain now, especially if you're a straight white male.

When they started in the force, most members were still good ol' prairie boys. Females like my my Mother were given roles like surveillance or undercover, where there was generally no hands on needed.

This worked, until White people were bad all of a sudden. Now it won't work so well anymore...
This was a good video, and funny as absurd as the media is, and the racist crap spewed by the left.
It's alright to be singing, or dancing like a fool, but not push back against racist idiots wanting you dead.
It's not professional I know, but it is warranted in today's stupid kill the cops world democrats push.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 10:24 am
Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 1:25 pm

Actually the term "bed wench" mainly means the black women who have white partners... But they do start calling her a "bed wench" when she just acts white.

Lizzo is one. :teehe:

Yes unfortunately they have profiled having a job, being a father, acting decently, as "acting white".
Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

So stop fucking the dark meat you God damn race traitor.... :rofl:
I´ve said this before.

You got all the guns, self-defense laws and stand your ground laws...

And yet you let these monkeys terrorize you... Scream at your face until you are covered in spit.

I dont get it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Because we have laws that protect a-holes, and ignored laws that protect A-holes.
Also you just can't pull a gun on someone, that is against the law as well unless it's life threatening which is always questionable in public.
I have pulled guns on people, chased one off with a sward also trying to break in my garage.
If we where able to shoot a-holes we might all be dead at one point or another :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 4th, 2021, 10:42 pm Because we have laws that protect a-holes, and ignored laws that protect A-holes.
Also you just can't pull a gun on someone, that is against the law as well unless it's life threatening which is always questionable in public.
I have pulled guns on people, chased one off with a sword also trying to break in my garage.
If we where able to shoot a-holes we might all be dead at one point or another :laugh:
A "sword"... :laugh:

As I have always said...If people in general were less tolerant of assholes, there would be a lot less asholes.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 4th, 2021, 4:15 pm
Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 10:24 am
Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 1:25 pm

Actually the term "bed wench" mainly means the black women who have white partners... But they do start calling her a "bed wench" when she just acts white.

Lizzo is one. :teehe:

Yes unfortunately they have profiled having a job, being a father, acting decently, as "acting white".
Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

So stop fucking the dark meat you God damn race traitor.... :rofl:
I´ve said this before.

You got all the guns, self-defense laws and stand your ground laws...

And yet you let these monkeys terrorize you... Scream at your face until you are covered in spit.

I dont get it.
As Blue said, you just can't wip out a gun and start blasting away...As much as I would love to.. :bang: :dalik: ..It would fix much of this BLM and ANTIFA situation...You need justifiable cause such as a physical threat to your life or the lives if others. Someone yelling at you is probably not justifiable cause. If you shoot someone or a bunch of clowns for yelling in your face, then you better have a damn good lawyer and expect your life to be fucked up, 8 ways to Sunday
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: May 5th, 2021, 11:18 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 4th, 2021, 10:42 pm Because we have laws that protect a-holes, and ignored laws that protect A-holes.
I have pulled guns on people, chased one off with a sword also trying to break in my garage.

As I have always said...If people in general were less tolerant of assholes, there would be a lot less asholes.
Misspelled sword so I corrected it, but yes they ran off in terror as I was going to use it if they didn't.
We had a septic tank back them, they need bacteria to run right you know. :evil:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: May 5th, 2021, 11:26 am You need justifiable cause such as a physical threat to your life or the lives if others. Someone yelling at you is probably not justifiable cause. If you shoot someone or a bunch of clowns for yelling in your face, then you better have a damn good lawyer and expect your life to be fucked up, 8 ways to Sunday
The laws are the same here. We call it risk of "Grievous Bodily Harm or Death." This means that you have to face that threat, or an innocent has to face that threat, before you can pull that trigger and not get fucked in court.

Every action will be scrutinized by the police and the courts. That said, here it's still legal to kill people if they want to kill you.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

In Finland, its okay to punch some1 if he comes too close.

You wont get punished.

Which is why I think I will be doing 10 or more years in no time in an American jail. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 5th, 2021, 12:25 pm
Renee wrote: May 5th, 2021, 11:18 am

Misspelled sword so I corrected it, but yes they ran off in terror as I was going to use it if they didn't.
We had a septic tank back them, they need bacteria to run right you know. :evil:
I like "sward" better... :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

May the Swartz be with you ! :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More than justifiable, and deserving.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 16th, 2021, 12:51 am More than justifiable, and deserving.

I don't get all the jumping around like kangaroos. Just stand there, used the crusier door for cover, and shoot the fucking dreadlock niggra.

Had to shoot the fucker so many times because the cops were using niggra 9s. Wouldn’t have happened with a real caliber...As the old adage goes..."Use enough gun".
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lack of experience, and training is my guess is why they did that.
But it's really hard to keep calm in a situation to stay in one spot, but if you do you can aim, and control yourself knowing whats going on.

I like how nobody knows what happened to the other guy, he ran off pretty quick.
And why was the officer firing at an empty car.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 16th, 2021, 11:20 am Lack of experience, and training is my guess is why they did that.
But it's really hard to keep calm in a situation to stay in one spot, but if you do you can aim, and control yourself knowing whats going on.

I like how nobody knows what happened to the other guy, he ran off pretty quick.
And why was the officer firing at an empty car.
Number one rule of a gun fight keep cool, keep focused, draw, aim, press. As a police officer you have to be ready for shit to go bad at a moments notice. Especially when dealing with blacks nowadays. Because of the current political climate backs today seem to think they have a license to be total assholes when dealing with cops.

There was way too much jumping and running around. The situation was out of control from the start... lt looks like half the time the cops didn't even know where the perp was. Bad situational awareness, poor training, bad instincts. The mag dump at the end was retarded.. It just lent itself to the fact that the situation was completely chaotic.