Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

A more rural lifestyle is still the best way to go. Here I've seen people do things that would've easily had the cops called in any larger city, but people aren't like that here, yet.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I almost had me a place once, but then I got hurt at work, I'm glad I didn't buy it at the time.
I still wish i had the place though, where it was at the neighbors you would see drive by, but you didn't see their place.
Lots of wild animals though, and plenty of room for a large pond.
Solitude for people like me is best.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
I laugh, but this should never have been an issue, and the man was in his right even if stubborn.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One cop that should be fired, and another that two that should be scolded for allowing the A-hole to harass people.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

These videos should be and probably are shown to kids.

One stupid decision in anger and this is where you will spending the rest of your life. :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think a lot of teens, and even some grade school aged kids needs to see these things about prison.
A lot of them today will end up there, and deserving because people are raising scumbags more than ever.

I think a lot of the death row inmates should be put on work farms, and what they earn given to the families of victims, and for paying their upkeep.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 16th, 2021, 1:57 am I think a lot of teens, and even some grade school aged kids needs to see these things about prison.
A lot of them today will end up there, and deserving because people are raising scumbags more than ever.

I think a lot of the death row inmates should be put on work farms, and what they earn given to the families of victims, and for paying their upkeep.
It's call "death row" for a reason.... It should be one appeal if the circumstances warrant. Then take out the fucking garbage with extreme prejudice.

Keeping convicted murderers, rapists, and child molesters, etc. alive on the taxpayer's dime for years on end while lawyers wrangle the situation to death, is in itself criminal and amoral. It is a grotesque waste of resources so that liberal scum can feel good about their level of humanitarianism. It does nothing but help liberal hypocrites sleep at night.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to think the same way Renee, and in some cases still do, but to many innocent people have been killed over the years.
In my opinion there should be some way you can make them pay back to society, donate organs if able, work for the families, and the system they are in.
No TV, none of that hug a thug stuff either, make them work for upkeep, or put them down if they are so sorry.
Also in my opinion they gave up all rights when they killed someone except the right of a fair trial, and due process.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now a second defund the police Democrat needed the police and they weren’t there. https://www.westernjournal.com/now-2nd- ... fd7232ad57

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Too bad there wasnt a homicide. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

An anto gun, pro crimanal nut with a husband with a gun, very nice.
Me, and my friend was laughing about it the other day.

Ill be straight, I wish they where killed, they deserve it by causing others dying from their pro criminal laws.
They aid these criminals, they deserve victimized or do they not ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bad abuse :laugh:
Maybe he should learn to wash that thing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree with this to a point, but times has changed a little since Paul was around.
Police are more PC now days, and cater a bit much really doing nothing a lot of times letting the bad person go free because DA.s don't bother with prosecuting people without any money they can grab.
Police also put up with a lot they shouldn't now because people like BLM, and other liberal hate groups.
I gotta wonder what Harvey would say today.

A salute to the good policeman out there, the bad ones well I hope someone takes you out in the wood shed one day.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This policewoman had such a beautiful face and smile and some ape shot her in the face. The dangers that the police face to protect us are so real. Fortunately the police knew what to do to the suspect and I believe what they say how the culprit was destroyed wasn’t exactly the true story. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/police-office ... 29503.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She did have a pretty face, it's a shame in a police job your face doesn't matter when it comes to criminals.
Shes alive at least, and it's good the person who shot her is dead.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

:laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 15th, 2023, 8:44 pm :laugh:

How hard up does a guy have to be to screw that pie faced, flat chested, ho while risking their job and career?

It's obvious that for some guys any hole is a goal. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi, are you saying she was shot by all those cops ? :woot: poor girl. :teehe:

I'm actually tired of seeing her face online, I wish it would go away as she likely does.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 18th, 2023, 11:10 am
Odinson wrote: February 15th, 2023, 8:44 pm :laugh:

How hard up does a guy have to be to screw that pie faced, flat chested, ho while risking their job and career?

It's obvious that for some guys any hole is a goal. :laugh:
She does look weird... Like a cartoon character... Not to mention diseased.

She is a not-so-good-looking gal who came to work in a male dominated job... Got drunk from all that attention and started spreading legs to everybody.

Seen it happen before. :laugh:

The pastors son, cuck husband forgave her. :laugh:

He is woke, believes in equality and respects womens rights... Women can do no wrong and you should always believe them. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just notised the officer on the bottom right has K-9 on his vest.
Maybe someone should question the dog :woot:
:spit: