Snowflake Zone

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Snowflake Zone

They surveyed 2000 millenials? :unsure:

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

And tires too. I showed my boys how to do an oil change. At least they know that much.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Doomed
You have to think, these useless idiots will die fast if something happens to our society, if they don't starve first they will eat each other.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mellennials and those that are coming up after them are generally clueless without some kind of AP to show them what to do.

If the grid ever goes down for any extended length of time,...they will be the first to fall victim to the anarchy and savagery that will follow.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I feel sorry for the ones who know how, they will be carrying all the no nothings.
It's like me, i was the guy who knew how to do it all, growing up, and up till after I got hurt people would run to me to get something done.
It's like the person with the truck at moving time :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This woman is famed throughout the world 🌎 now !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak wrote: February 7th, 2020, 3:23 pm This woman is famed throughout the world 🌎 now !
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 8th, 2020, 10:01 am
Liberal LOON ALERT!...Drop a net, ship it to Canada. :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, and they don't get it, they are the fascist .

I would rather ship them off world since apparently they are in a different one anyway.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

His life is so hard... Because of fascism.

You can see it from his physique..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Because of Fascist Feminism :spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A lot of people seem to care that the media doesnt portray their type as being "hot".

A lot of people seem to care what some people might think of them.

And that makes their life hard.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I honestly never cared what people thought unless I was close to them, and even then I didn't care sometimes. :cool2;

The snowflakes cringe, and cry over being unfriended by people they never really knew, or even saw before. :wacko: That's a hard life to them.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 10th, 2020, 8:43 am Liberal LOON ALERT!...Drop a net, ship it to Canada. :kez:
Ship it to California. I've told you already that we have enough of these people, and don't need any more! :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 12th, 2020, 4:34 am
Renee wrote: February 10th, 2020, 8:43 am Liberal LOON ALERT!...Drop a net, ship it to Canada. :kez:
Ship it to California. I've told you already that we have enough of these people, and don't need any more! :laugh:
No it belongs in Kanuckistan...You people love the skinny jeans, wool hat wearing, little liberal, white fags. Just have another all male, half naked, feather boa parade... :laugh:

Canada...the ONLY country in the western hemisphere where a man carrying a "murse" (man purse/shoulder bag) isn't considered gay... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Awaaaaa! Glad some businesses are still stand up, and not caving to this stupidity.
These are the people who need fired, the idiots that don't know history, and want communism, and tools for people like Soros. Hey, let him give her another job.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Need to ban that Cha guy right, Mohamed also, both blatant psychopathic racist.
Oh wait, none of the poor sobs know about real history, just anti white propaganda stuff right that's pushed by the media, and our sick education system.
Mohamed "Raisin Heads", killed gays, Cha "Europeans are superior, and blacks don't baths so they keep racially clean. " and also Gays go in forced labor camps.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is a brilliant video
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Indignant, and hypocritical.
All they are really doing is trying to take down the US one piece at a time since they can't take it all.