BC's Ministry of Social Development are cunts!

RDL

Losing my pay stubs from the food court job and placing a hold on my ministry account...
I could end up losing my disability payment on May 23...
If that happens... I can't promise I won't snap...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You might need to get your dad to call them up, he might talk to them, and get it sorted for you, don't wait.
I have had issues before on my pay, and getting someone else on it was a good move since I was so angry .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

Blue Frost wrote: May 1st, 2018, 5:53 pm You might need to get your dad to call them up, he might talk to them, and get it sorted for you, don't wait.
I have had issues before on my pay, and getting someone else on it was a good move since I was so angry .

Excuse me, but that was rather rude... I do not need my dad to fight my battles for me... I am more than capable of fighting my own battles...

Anyway, the lady found my papers... and everything's ok... but she's still a fishy cunt...
RDL

My phone and my answering machine still smell like fishy cunt...

Where's a fishy cunt smilie when you need one...
RDL

I think a barf smilie will do just fine :sick:
RDL

Oh, and then there's that incident back in 2010 after I got fired from the grocery store, and the ministry convinced me to go on Employment Insurance, telling me it would not get deducted from my disability benefits... of course, all of it was deducted... worst 6 or 7 months of my life... 8 years later and I'm still mad about it...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not rude at all, someone else might explain better, or keep their cool, I have let people speak for me a lot of times because they have a cooler head.
I intimidate people with just my looks sometimes, but I can't help that, and when i get angry I'm not the best speaker, even if I keep my cool I come off harsh.
Not rude, just smart sometimes.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

All is well, my disability cheque is coming tomorrow as usual :)

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.