Limiting screen time for my own good

RDL

This article says that adults age 18 and older spend more than 11 hours each day using electronic devices.

https://www.scripps.org/news_items/5639 ... r-grownups

Now, I feel I've done fairly well by not having a home computer, mobile or wireless device, public library internet access, or college computer access.
But about a week ago, I decided to kick it up another notch by not watching TV in my apartment and switching to radio.
My only screen time will be 1 hour a week on the internet at the internet cafe and about 3 hours a week of TV at my parents' house when I visit them.
I know I can do it :)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I spend a bit less when I can get out some, I much rather be doing something useful than wasting the day away.
I don't have a cell phone so that helps.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
RDL

An old Victoria News letter I wrote 5 years ago:
https://www.vicnews.com/opinion/tech-ad ... esson/amp/

I was in such denial about TV back then... I thought I had done well enough in reducing screen time just by limiting internet access... I didn't think my TV habit was all that bad... turns out it was :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I watch a lot less tv than I used to, and less internet, but the bad is I am playing to much on my PS4.
I can't do much sometimes from being in pain so I game.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Jamesuedind

Re: Limiting screen time for my own good

Looking for anyone that needs some part time work in the northwest area. A/C is oh58s and Hughes 269If interested please let me know. 503-754-3679 thank you
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Limiting screen time for my own good

Edgefield Aviation ?

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.