The stupid monkey thread

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

She almost got something pressure washed :laugh:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: January 7th, 2019, 9:47 pm Image
If I witnessed that at a social event...they would have to throw me out because I wouldn't be able to stop laughing... :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:teehe: i would also, unless it was my girlfriend, or something, then I would have hide, and laugh about it. :rofl:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:rofl: Glad i'm not in line with him, or even at Walmart.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Damn, stupid robot monkeys even :woot:
How sad, and disturbing !

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:laugh:
Reminds me of the little kids song, me Chinese, me play joke, me put pee pee in your coke.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: January 12th, 2019, 11:28 am Reminds me of the little kids song, me Chinese, me play joke, me put pee pee in your coke.
Now you just reminded me how bad we were as little kids here!

"Me Chinese, me no dumb"...

"Me Chinese, me no see"...

And the best of all: "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a N!gger by the toe!" :o

And this was from when we were like six years old! :laugh:

Kind of odd, 'cause Langley is still pretty much Whitesville (a rarity in Greater Van now), but back then it was Whitesville 100% (which wasn't that long ago)! :laugh:

I should post some of my elementary school class pics! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a piggy by the toe!" That's how we did it here, but others used the N word for it.
Funny, Piggy has no toes. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: January 12th, 2019, 11:30 am
I like that montage at the end.. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:wacko: the Insane Asylums need opened up again

Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2019, 11:38 pm :wacko: the Insane Asylums need opened up again
Trust me, this country is the same! Local nuthouse Riverview sits empty, even though it can house like 5,000! They use it regularly for filming (buildings are like 100 years old), but if they re-opened it, there would easily be 5,000 locals that should be immediately stuffed right back in there!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

When they close them all is when we got so many voting, then we got Obama.

I went to Lowe's the other day, one was in front of the store fighting a shadow person, i sat at the light waiting for it to change, he argued with it the whole time, and taking swings at it.
I thought to myself, the police should pick him up, and lock him away for his, and everyone protection. Of course treat him, and either detox him, or medicate him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Should have paid the man, or something. :unsure:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... paid-work/
Police hunt man who smashed up Travelodge with digger 'because he was not paid for work'

22 January 2019 • 10:25am

Police are seeking a man who was filmed smashing into the reception of a Travelodge hotel with a digger, amid speculation he did so because he was a disgruntled contractor.

Videos posted on social media showed the machine destroying the front of the Liverpool hotel at 3pm on Monday, the day it was supposed to be finished.

A man can be heard saying on the video: "That's what happens when people don't pay their wages."

Repeated claims made on various platforms from contractors in the area suggest that there was a dispute over £600 in pay allegedly owed to the driver. However, these claims are not verified and Travelodge declined to comment on the ongoing investigation, adding that the property is not under their control as of yet and is still the responsibility of the developer.

The current owner of the site, Valedown Ltd, which is developing the building for use as a Travelodge property, also declined to comment due to the ongoing investigation.

Ceiling fixer Samuel White, 24, said: "The handover was today, everything completed, we'd put the last tile in, cleaned up and made sure everything was perfect.

"Then some idiot in a mini digger decided to drive through the middle of the building.

"There were loads of workers outside all gobsmacked, jaws to the floor wondering what's going on.

"The site manager was running around like a headless chicken, he wasn't happy at all."

A statement released by Merseyside police on Monday evening read: “We are appealing for information after damage was caused to a hotel under construction in Liverpool.

“A report was received shortly before 3pm that the digger was being driven into the entrance of the Travelodge building in the Liverpool Innovation Park.

"One man experienced eye irritation due to exposure to diesel and was treated at the scene by North West ambulance service.

"It is not believed anyone else was injured during the incident. Merseyside fire and rescue services and contractors attended to ensure the site was safe."
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: January 22nd, 2019, 3:10 pm Should have paid the man, or something. :unsure:
While the equipment operator probably could have handled the situation in slightly 'less destructive' way, they should've just paid him what they owed!

Now the operator (and the company that owns the excavator) are going to have some legal troubles, and the hotel is out far more than 600 Pound Sterling... :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Well the contractor still had possession so it's not on the Hotel.
I don't blame the worker if they cheated him, but he could have done it lawfully, or someway he would not be in prison.

I threatened to take a companies new Microwave if they didn't cut me a check they owed, they paid up :laugh: