The stupid monkey thread

General talk, and discussion.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: November 29th, 2018, 4:53 pm :panic:
[video][/video]
That guy and the company he works for/or owns should be sued for millions. Why didn't he try and land it immediately? :facepalm:

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: December 18th, 2018, 2:26 pm Shes so dumb she dyed her hair blonde. :teehe:
Nah, she likely borrowed the car, or her boss had the idea to get her to fill it up for a joke. Who knows :teehe:
That's what I was thinking. No one could purchase a vehicle and not be sold on the feature by a salesperson.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Maybe shes in Southern California, Dimwit is the culture there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Ryanissimo wrote: December 21st, 2018, 9:57 pm That guy and the company he works for/or owns should be sued for millions. Why didn't he try and land it immediately? :facepalm:
He couldn't. He was fighting for control every inch of the way.

He landed hard when he finally could.

The pilot did the best that he could, but absolutely failed in one aspect: Didn't ensure the passenger was tied in...

I'm slightly OCD, and this helps with ensuring that I never grow complacent with 'repetitive tasks' like this simple example of omitting a key task... Tying in the passenger.

The passenger was good about it though... After flirting with death, he admits that he'd like to try this again, except tied in the next time... That's all he wants! And I can ensure you he will make sure he is the next time!
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

And this has happened here in BC also... In this case the female passenger died after falling 1,000 feet to the ground because pilot failed to tie her in...

Pilot plead guilty to criminal negligence causing death:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/br ... e16749684/

One must NEVER get complacent when it comes to this simple task!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson wrote: December 22nd, 2018, 2:42 pm And this has happened here in BC also... In this case the female passenger died after falling 1,000 feet to the ground because pilot failed to tie her in...

Pilot plead guilty to criminal negligence causing death:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/br ... e16749684/

One must NEVER get complacent when it comes to this simple task!
Just sad, I feel for her family.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: December 22nd, 2018, 10:33 pm Image
Wow, he was pretty oblivious ... probably thought someone stole his vehicle. :)
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Ryanissimo wrote: December 25th, 2018, 6:46 pm Wow, he was pretty oblivious ... probably thought someone stole his vehicle. :)
This happens more often than people may think! I've personally witnessed some of my 'fellow professional truck drivers' jump out of the cab, only to realize they didn't 'dynamite' the brakes (which requires nothing more than pulling a button on the dash, that are all coloured the same, do the same thing, and are typically located in the same general place on the dash)...

One rolled into the truck staged behind him fucking up the grill, another one rolled about 100 feet down a jobsite entrance, completely tearing out a fence and doing some other damage, and one rolled down the hill on a public road bouncing off a few parked cars and a couple of telephone poles before it rolled to a stop! Luckily nobody was injured in any of these roll-aways...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Ryanissimo wrote: December 25th, 2018, 6:46 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 22nd, 2018, 10:33 pm Image
Wow, he was pretty oblivious ... probably thought someone stole his vehicle. :)
Hopefully it didn't go across to the traffic on the other side.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:kez:

: Gregory Lynch
1 week ago
Everyone has to admit tho how hardcore DJ was in that fight. I mean he got an ass whoppin and was still able to finish his yoga after. :

[video][/video]
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: November 26th, 2018, 2:01 pm A real stupid one, don't mess with someone in the MMA

[video][/video]
And now he goes to the nearest BLM office and claims that he was just minding his own business until the evil raycciss attacked him..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Being he likes the word Nigga so much I think he is racist against his own kind.
Idiots think just because they are from New York they are tougher than others :wacko: had to beat down one from the Bronx once acting the same way.
I'm not sure what that was all about, and who started it, but the white guy kept walking off not wanting to get into it, but mouthy kept on, and had to come up, and swing on the guy.
Got what was coming to him, maybe not enough.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: December 31st, 2018, 4:45 pm Being he likes the word Nigga so much I think he is racist against his own kind.
Idiots think just because they are from New York they are tougher than others :wacko: had to beat down one from the Bronx once acting the same way.
I'm not sure what that was all about, and who started it, but the white guy kept walking off not wanting to get into it, but mouthy kept on, and had to come up, and swing on the guy.
I´m thinking any1 whos from a big city is gonna bleed to death from a paper-cut.. :teehe:

The way he is just laying there is pretty funny.. Giving birth to that van. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

I though it funny, but maybe I'm missing something like why provoke people like that, especially when they apparently don't want to fight.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Happy New Year, man it burns :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Odinson wrote: December 31st, 2018, 3:23 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 26th, 2018, 2:01 pm A real stupid one, don't mess with someone in the MMA

[video][/video]
And now he goes to the nearest BLM office and claims that he was just minding his own business until the evil raycciss attacked him..
I wasn doin nuffin, bro... :laugh:

Crack nigga got his ass beat.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Odinson wrote: December 31st, 2018, 6:01 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 31st, 2018, 4:45 pm Being he likes the word Nigga so much I think he is racist against his own kind.
I´m thinking any1 whos from a big city is gonna bleed to death from a paper-cut.. :teehe:

The way he is just laying there is pretty funny.. Giving birth to that van. :teehe:
That might be true in the EU...but people from certian parts of big cities here in the US don't have much to lose...Violence, drugs and weapons are a way of life...and the only life they have ever known and most likely ever will know....And to those people,... life is extremely cheap.

You better be prepared to kill or be killed if you find yourself facing down one of these savage pavement apes....Never underestimate them, or you will pay a price you cannot afford.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas