The stupid monkey thread

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

As much as we want vigilante justice, it doesn't work that well in the end... I've never had a problem with my customers paying, but I wouldn't create a legal issue for myself if they didn't...

I'd either spread the word and try to get my money back through legal means, but if I absolutely had to vigilante-style my revenge, I'd do it on the downlow so there's no way in hell that anyone could ever prove it was me!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Same here, there is better ways to get the money your owed.
It's a shame you would need to do that though, I think they should pay double for the trouble.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2019, 11:38 pm :wacko: the Insane Asylums need opened up again

That's what happens when you live under power lines... :wacko:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Renee wrote: January 23rd, 2019, 2:48 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 18th, 2019, 11:38 pm :wacko: the Insane Asylums need opened up again

That's what happens when you live under power lines... :wacko:
:laugh: Got to have that foil hat on under those, keeps the waves out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Some of these drunks you just kick the crap out of them, and they never will remember what happened.

Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2019, 8:40 pm Some of these drunks you just kick the crap out of them, and they never will remember what happened.
The Saskatoon Police used to take drunk & disorderly Injuns to the outskirts of town so they'd have to walk back... Called 'em 'Starlight Tours,' but they can't do this anymore after a few of 'em froze to death...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

LOL, didn't the cops know it really don't keep you warm even if you feel that way. :laugh:

Here they used to take some out of town, and beat them up, I got that threat once.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

'Old School' cops... None left on the force these days anymore, but I still remember the odd one still around on the force from back in tha day!

Me and a buddy were off-roading in my 4x4 one night in a place where we shouldn't have been (we were 19 at the time), and of course somebody called the cops... :laugh:

We were fucking piss-drunk, and old school cop shows up (cop was well beyond retirement age)... There were empty beer cans littering the bed of the truck, and an almost empty box of beer in plain view, and I know we must've reeked of beer! :laugh:

He told me to get the fuck outta the field, go home, and if he finds me out on the road again tonight 'that we'll have a problem'...

Old school. We drove home, and created no more trouble.

I can state with 100% certainty that you couldn't do that today.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Sounds familiar with some of my friends, some cops was cool like that even if they seemed hard nosed.
A lot here where punks, but we had good ones also, and yes they did profile white males my age at the time, it wasn't just black males like the left always says.
I really see nothing wrong with profiling, but harassment I do.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Luckily where I live, there are very few Blacks... And I mean none! :laugh:

Where I currently live, and grew up, it's still almost all white! And that means it's all right!

Rich Hongers have started moving into the area as of late though, but I don't mind, since they ensure my property values go up every year!~ They don't create a problem for me, and mind their own business...

They like it here (Rich Hongers), because it's still pretty fucking White, but with a high class assurance of safety and stability... :cool:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

I remember a case with an eager young constable..

The senior constable just pulled the reins on the young cop before they were neck deep in paperwork.. :teehe:

They have to file a report on everything that has occurred and the old ones dont want to do anything that isnt necessary.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Odinson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 3:00 pm They have to file a report on everything that has occurred and the old ones dont want to do anything that isnt necessary.
I think that's it too! The old-timers don't want to spend the end of their shift writing up reports for two hours!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 3:45 pm
Odinson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 3:00 pm They have to file a report on everything that has occurred and the old ones dont want to do anything that isnt necessary.
I think that's it too! The old-timers don't want to spend the end of their shift writing up reports for two hours!
Young cops are still in love with the shiny badge..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 2:42 am Luckily where I live, there are very few Blacks... And I mean none! :laugh:

Where I currently live, and grew up, it's still almost all white! And that means it's all right!

Rich Hongers have started moving into the area as of late though, but I don't mind, since they ensure my property values go up every year!~ They don't create a problem for me, and mind their own business...

They like it here (Rich Hongers), because it's still pretty fucking White, but with a high class assurance of safety and stability... :cool:
We have HUD, or section 8 housing now, it never was a great neighborhood, but now it's mostly trash thanks to Urbain Renewal.
The Sick Dems want the whole country like that, thinking it makes things so much better, gotta make it like Detroit all over the US.
We have a lot more drugs, killings, assaults, and break ins now, but thankfully everyone around me knows Ill blow their heads off so they don't mess around much.
I don't have the health, or nerves to put up with it.
I hate this place, but stuck here like a prison with all the black, and white trash.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

No doubt... I've been to Detroit as a teenager, and traveled all up and down the Western States when I did the long-haul thing, and while there were some great places, there were also areas I would never live in...

Any place over-run by Blacks and/or White Trash I wouldn't live in... I'd do what I had to do to get the fuck away, and find a nice upper-class White area...

I know it can be hard to uproot family, and finances always come into play too, but you cannot put a price on your mental health by living in an environment filled with pavement apes and white trash!

I think there's still some nice white towns in the mid-West...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson wrote: January 26th, 2019, 4:29 pm No doubt... I've been to Detroit as a teenager, and traveled all up and down the Western States when I did the long-haul thing, and while there were some great places, there were also areas I would never live in...

Any place over-run by Blacks and/or White Trash I wouldn't live in... I'd do what I had to do to get the fuck away, and find a nice upper-class White area...

I know it can be hard to uproot family, and finances always come into play too, but you cannot put a price on your mental health by living in an environment filled with pavement apes and white trash!

I think there's still some nice white towns in the mid-West...
We have a few out of this county away from Louisville, they are not robbing you of taxes to pay for inner city trash, they have better schools, and the crime is low.
Funny how that works.
I tried to get my mother to move, but shes fixated on staying because shes used to it, and her church is here.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Tell her she'll like it there better, and that there's Church's there too...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

She knows that, but still refuses.
The only issue there is that it's mostly farm land, and a long drive to stores, and stuff for convenience.
But the housing is better, no Walmart's aloud, and the prices on land is higher than trash can afford, or be paid for by government.
'
Here the government subsidizes housing for the worthless, and criminal.