Canadian/US phenomenon of working ourselves to death...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

$400 is a pretty good fucking deal! If she's blonde and good looking, I'm set!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The slaves are African, but there might be an albino if your want whiter.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shes lucky someone didn't grab her, and sell her
CNN shows this, but say nothing about the responsibility of who let this happen.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 6th, 2019, 5:59 am $400 is a pretty good fucking deal! If she's blonde and good looking, I'm set!
Yeah, that's about the only way you could get a women to stay with you....Slavery!.. :laugh:

Unfortunately you will have to chain her to the stove or she will run away..... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 7th, 2019, 11:51 am Yeah, that's about the only way you could get a women to stay with you....Slavery!.. :laugh:

Unfortunately you will have to chain her to the stove or she will run away..... :laugh:
All kidding aside, I am willing and prepared to spend the rest of my life single at this point! Actually, I always have! A self-sufficient, and self-contained man, is what I am!

I would never stoop so low as to 'pay' for a wife, or pay for sex. In fact, unlike some of the current and former male forum posters (and even some of my co-workers) that oddly lean to the right, but strangely enough have Asian wives (no doubt due to them being 'subservient' enough I guess), I won't personally go that route under any circumstance. That is all morally beneath me, if you can believe that!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 12:46 am
Renee wrote: February 7th, 2019, 11:51 am Yeah, that's about the only way you could get a women to stay with you....Slavery!.. :laugh:

All kidding aside, I am willing and prepared to spend the rest of my life single at this point! Actually, I always have! A self-sufficient, and self-contained man, is what I am!

I would never stoop so low as to 'pay' for a wife, or pay for sex. In fact, unlike some of the current and former male forum posters (and even some of my co-workers) that oddly lean to the right, but strangely enough have Asian wives (no doubt due to them being 'subservient' enough I guess), I won't personally go that route under any circumstance. That is all morally beneath me, if you can believe that!
I think about what it would be like to be living with a woman and in a relationship...

I woke up alone in my bed... And it is great.. Everything was so quiet and no1 was hogging my space.

Sometimes I miss the sugarcoated version of living with a woman but then I realize that it is not gonna be a 50´s relationship.

A woman will bring nothing but stress...
Mel Gibson

We had some good times, and it was nice having her around when she was in 'normal' brain mode... With her at my side, I had motivation to do things that I wouldn't normally do!

I don't regret any of it, and would've liked for things to work out, but it wasn't meant to be I guess...

Maybe I have too many flaws, and if that's the case, it simply is what it is, and I accept that for what it is.

And yes, it is nice to have my King Sized bed all for myself! She'd toss around all fucking night, which irritated me...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 1:53 am We had some good times, and it was nice having her around when she was in 'normal' brain mode... With her at my side, I had motivation to do things that I wouldn't normally do!

I don't regret any of it, and would've liked for things to work out, but it wasn't meant to be I guess...

Maybe I have too many flaws, and if that's the case, it simply is what it is, and I accept that for what it is.

And yes, it is nice to have my King Sized bed all for myself! She'd toss around all fucking night, which irritated me...
There are some good times but you can have those without moving in together or establishing some exclusive relationship..

Most of the time you arent free and you are under stress which is coming from her.

Marriage used to be a good deal.. The woman was of use... And the loyalty was state-enforced.

Now marriage just compromises everything.

Yeah and when you move yourself, you gotta be careful not to crush her head with your arm. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I hear 25% of babies have been fathered by somebody else than the guy who thinks he is the father..

Thats women and their trustworthiness for you.. :laugh:

Even when they are like goddamn snakes, they think they are trustworthy. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

It's a completely sad state of affairs in the Western World concerning marriage... 50% of first marriages will fail, and it only gets worse with second and third marriages, topping out at like 80% failure rates for those...

I have experienced this phenomenon. I've done it. Luckily no kids in the mix, but am not so keen at all with the 'getting back out there and finding another one'...

Not thanks. I have a buddy that is the opposite, and cannot seem to live alone, for whatever reason. Most of our communications are complaints from him about his 'family life'...

He fucking wanted it, and settled for something that I wouldn't touch even after a 12-pack, so now he can own it.

I don't put myself in those positions.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 2:20 am It's a completely sad state of affairs in the Western World concerning marriage... 50% of first marriages will fail, and it only gets worse with second and third marriages, topping out at like 80% failure rates for those...

I have experienced this phenomenon. I've done it. Luckily no kids in the mix, but am not so keen at all with the 'getting back out there and finding another one'...

Not thanks. I have a buddy that is the opposite, and cannot seem to live alone, for whatever reason. Most of our communications are complaints from him about his 'family life'...

He fucking wanted it, and settled for something that I wouldn't touch even after a 12-pack, so now he can own it.

I don't put myself in those positions.
Yeah.. I just dont get it... Some people seem to enjoy it when things fall to ruins. :teehe:

Its nice to get some ass from time to time but you know that ass is attached to a woman.. Its just not worth all the trouble.

Some people seem to be jumping from one relationship to the next.. Like it was some kind of a norm to have a wife.

Desperately seeking a new girlfriend or a boyfriend.. And then they have to settle for something less..
Mel Gibson

I run a successful business, and self-direct my own investments, but have also gambled in Vegas, and with women...

I know the numbers. You have to know the odds, the risks, and the numbers. If you don't, you'll lose.

I don't like the odds with Western Women, but on that plane I also know that I'll never lower my standards enough to 'invite' some third world (read: non-white) female into my life either!

I'll roll hard solo!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 12:46 am

The feelings and opinions on relationships are mutual here, Mel. All kidding aside.

Given the choice I would rather share a cave with a bear than live with another human being as my mate....and that's the God's honest truth.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 3:13 am I run a successful business, and self-direct my own investments, but have also gambled in Vegas, and with women...

I know the numbers. You have to know the odds, the risks, and the numbers. If you don't, you'll lose.

I don't like the odds with Western Women, but on that plane I also know that I'll never lower my standards enough to 'invite' some third world (read: non-white) female into my life either!

I'll roll hard solo!
Yeah you dont need a woman for economic reasons.. :teehe:
Women usually earn less..

There is no real good reason for being in a relationship.

Just, you know, for companionship..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is a man and a woman..

The man fetches food and the woman tries to get a slice..

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 11:58 am
Mel Gibson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 3:13 am I run a successful business, and self-direct my own investments, but have also gambled in Vegas, and with women...

I'll roll hard solo!

I'll bet men who sit around bullshitting on forums all day, commenting on shit they know very little about, don't earn much either.... :laugh:

But who really cares... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: February 9th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Odinson wrote: February 9th, 2019, 11:58 am

I'll roll hard solo!

I'll bet men who sit around bullshitting on forums all day, commenting on shit they know very little about, don't earn much either.... :laugh:

But who really cares... :kez:
You are just in a lock-down mode..
I wasnt born yesterday.. I know things. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 9th, 2019, 10:59 am The feelings and opinions on relationships are mutual here, Mel. All kidding aside.

Given the choice I would rather share a cave with a bear than live with another human being as my mate....and that's the God's honest truth.
I understand.

I've been through it myself.

I almost lost my marbles, but I managed to hold them together long enough to see another day.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 11th, 2019, 5:45 am
Renee wrote: February 9th, 2019, 10:59 am The feelings and opinions on relationships are mutual here, Mel. All kidding aside.

I understand.

I've been through it myself.

I almost lost my marbles, but I managed to hold them together long enough to see another day.
Mel, face it;....you spilled your marbles all over the floor....The ones you recovered are all chipped and no longer roll in a straight line.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: February 11th, 2019, 11:07 am Mel, face it;....you spilled your marbles all over the floor....The ones you recovered are all chipped and no longer roll in a straight line.
That's OK though... They may be chipped, hammered, and not roll straight, but that is how they forge steel too, by hammering and beating on it until they think it can't take anymore... And then what emerges is a forging that is stronger than the other steels...