Happy Valentine's day

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Valentine's day

Actually it's not strange at all, woman are brought up to be the princess, and in my opinion if a woman deserves to be treated so treat her that way . :)
it's back, and fourth respect though, treat me like the prince, and you can be my princess. :cool2;

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Mel Gibson wrote: March 7th, 2019, 7:50 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 7th, 2019, 4:59 pm So much for till death do us part, and better for worse. :teehe:
If I was you I would sue for breach of contract if it was her call for it. :woot:
Women don't view marriage as anything more than a novelty these days. The best advice I could give to any man, is to not get married, ever. And if you are still dumb enough to, and have any assets, get a rock solid pre-nup.

The failure rate for first marriages is 50%, and second and third marriages only have even worse odds. These are factual odds, not numbers I've pulled out of the air.

It doesn't matter how much she says, "I'll love you forever." Trust me when I state that women make the best liars, and statements like that are complete bullshit. Women can and will rescind that statement overnight, and for no real reason. I have witnessed it with my very own eyes.

My ex was, is, and always will be piss poor, but even if she wasn't I would've never tried to sue for anything... Not my style, although she did make a statement along the lines of trying to get something outta me! I made it clear that wouldn't happen, as I would've hired a lawyer that charged more for one hour than she earned all week.

She will never have anything, not even a home of her own. It is how she is happy living though. Stability in life is a meaningless word to her, and that is fine. Some people like to live like that for some odd reason.
Tell the truth, loser. Dont try to pin your marriage failure on your ex. Watching someone drink themselves to death is hard....Not everyone has the stomach for it....or the patience. If she fled the wedded bliss that was life shackled to you, it was not without good reason.

Besides, I'm sure not knowing when she was going to wake up in a wet bed didn't fucking help your cause.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2019, 6:15 pm Actually it's not strange at all, woman are brought up to be the princess, and in my opinion if a woman deserves to be treated so treat her that way . :)
it's back, and fourth respect though, treat me like the prince, and you can be my princess. :cool2;
Yeah but these women dont bring anything to the relationship..

They just expect to be the only thing in a guys life...

But they dont return the favor.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Valentine's day

Some do, but it's usually the ones that older, and have been treated baldly in the past. Some just stay the A-hole person they are, and some are pushy which isn't so bad if you can take it, and push back.
Still it's about finding one that respects, and can bend as you should on things, and as always have a hiding spot. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2019, 8:57 pm Some do, but it's usually the ones that older, and have been treated baldly in the past. Some just stay the A-hole person they are, and some are pushy which isn't so bad if you can take it, and push back.
Still it's about finding one that respects, and can bend as you should on things, and as always have a hiding spot. :)
In my experience, the older ones are more realistic because their market value has plummeted..

You can only hear women have this incredible list of demands... And they only hear "you go girl" when they present this list..

They dont want men to have a same kind of list.. They want men to be less shallow than they are..

If a guy dared to have such demands.. We would send his severed head to his relatives. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Happy Valentine's day

Renee wrote: March 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm Tell the truth, loser. Dont try to pin your marriage failure on your ex. Watching someone drink themselves to death is hard....Not everyone has the stomach for it....or the patience. If she fled the wedded bliss that was life shackled to you, it was not without good reason.

Besides, I'm sure not knowing when she was going to wake up in a wet bed didn't fucking help your cause.... :laugh:
'Shackled' my ass... I permitted her free roam, without question. Besides, remember that it was her that wanted marriage... I never pushed for it.

And also remember that pissed sheets = nice, freshly washed sheets to sleep in the following night! It's a win-win no matter how you view it! :toung:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Valentine's day

Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:18 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2019, 8:57 pm Some do, but it's usually the ones that older, and have been treated baldly in the past. Some just stay the A-hole person they are, and some are pushy which isn't so bad if you can take it, and push back.
In my experience, the older ones are more realistic because their market value has plummeted..

You can only hear women have this incredible list of demands... And they only hear "you go girl" when they present this list..

They dont want men to have a same kind of list.. They want men to be less shallow than they are..

If a guy dared to have such demands.. We would send his severed head to his relatives. :teehe:
People, men, woman, and kids will get away with what they can with others. If you start taking it, they will keep getting it.
Lets say a man, or woman yells at you all the time, you took it from the start, Don't take it from the start.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:26 pm
Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:18 pm

People, men, woman, and kids will get away with what they can with others. If you start taking it, they will keep getting it.
Lets say a man, or woman yells at you all the time, you took it from the start, Don't take it from the start.
But you can see these women with some wimpy guys... They will always find some gelding to do their bidding.
My plan is to ban them from dating until they change their ways... Wage a war of attrition.. :teehe:

I have noticed it... If you give them rope, they hang you with it..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:19 pm
Renee wrote: March 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm Tell the truth, loser. Dont try to pin your marriage failure on your ex. Watching someone drink themselves to death is hard....Not everyone has the stomach for it....or the patience. If she fled the wedded bliss that was life shackled to you, it was not without good reason.

'Shackled' my ass... I permitted her free roam, without question. Besides, remember that it was her that wanted marriage... I never pushed for it.

And also remember that pissed sheets = nice, freshly washed sheets to sleep in the following night! It's a win-win no matter how you view it! :toung:
No no no... You proposed... That means you wanted to get married. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Happy Valentine's day

Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 6:12 pm Its really weird that some women have this princess attitude.. That they deserve everything.
Usually women who are at most 7 out of 10..
Funny you should mention this, because earlier today I meant to slap together a chart on a similar theme...

I've noticed 7/10's (at best) think they're all that, with 'Princess like' requirements, but yet somehow men are desperate and think of them as 10/10's, when they are not.

Men accepting this practice throws off the space-time continuum, as can easily be seen in the chart I just quickly slapped together now!

Mel Gibson

Happy Valentine's day

10/10 men must stop accepting the 7/10 (at best) "princesses", as it fucks up the continuum for everyone else big time...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:02 pm
Odinson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 6:12 pm Its really weird that some women have this princess attitude.. That they deserve everything.
Usually women who are at most 7 out of 10..
Funny you should mention this, because earlier today I meant to slap together a chart on a similar theme...

I've noticed 7/10's (at best) think they are all that, with Princess like qualities, but yet somehow men are desperate and think of them as 10/10's, when they are not.

Men accepting this practice throws off the space-time continuum, as can easily be seen in the chart I just quickly slapped together now!

That chart pretty much sums it up.. There are exceptions to the rule though.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:12 pm 10/10 men must stop accepting the 7/10 (at best) "princesses", as it fucks up the continuum for everyone else big time...
They say men are more shallow than women.. But that aint true..

Women want the warrior..

And when they say that personality counts, it means that the warrior looking man needs to act like a warrior.

They want Tom Selleck with a warrior personality. :teehe:

A regular guy has no chance against Tom Selleck unless Tom Selleck is a complete wimp.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Mel Gibson

Happy Valentine's day

Every woman wants moustache ride from Tom Selleck, whether they admit it or not... Especially if it's Magnum P.I. version of Selleck...

Know how I know? Even my Ex loved the Magnum P.I. Selleck in the re-reruns she liked to watch (even though we were small kids when it originally aired), and we'd watch it together since I didn't mind Magnum either. He was so sexy and manly with his short shorts and manly hairy exposed chest... :wub:

There'd be no way I could ever compete! :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Valentine's day

I thought Tom was a bit of a sissy on Magnum PI :spit:
Voice, mannerism, tact helps with getting woman, and you have to put yourself out there, and move on if you fail to the next one.
For a good woman you need to ask questions, and get to know them, and not just go with them because they are eye candy.

Personally I like smart woman, well kept, and no cotton candy colored hair. :teehe:
Been a few on this site that was very attractive to me, on DV also.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Blue Frost wrote: March 10th, 2019, 12:02 am I thought Tom was a bit of a sissy on Magnum PI :spit:
Voice, mannerism, tact helps with getting woman, and you have to put yourself out there, and move on if you fail to the next one.
For a good woman you need to ask questions, and get to know them, and not just go with them because they are eye candy.

Personally I like smart woman, well kept, and no cotton candy colored hair. :teehe:
I dont give up that easily.. She is playing hard to get..

A good woman doesnt spread her legs that easily. :teehe:

Worn down looks and tattooes are a dealbreaker for me...

Smart is nice.. Idiots are not trustworthy.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 10:36 pm Every woman wants moustache ride from Tom Selleck, whether they admit it or not... Especially if it's Magnum P.I. version of Selleck...

Know how I know? Even my Ex loved the Magnum P.I. Selleck in the re-reruns she liked to watch (even though we were small kids when it originally aired), and we'd watch it together since I didn't mind Magnum either. He was so sexy and manly with his short shorts and manly hairy exposed chest... :wub:

There'd be no way I could ever compete! :(
Thats cool... I just dont like it when they say they are not shallow.. :teehe:

I´ve always loved Salma Hayek but I cant say that to my girlfriend if she doesnt look anything like her..

Its gonna bite you on the ass at some point.. It stays in her head, festering like a wound..

There is always some1 who looks better than you.. No matter who you are..

I´ve always told 3/10 guys to get in shape, get muscular.. That lifts your level to above average.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Happy Valentine's day

Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2019, 8:29 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 10th, 2019, 12:02 am I thought Tom was a bit of a sissy on Magnum PI :spit:

I look at nice looking people with good skin, and wonder why get an ugly cheep Tattoo.
At least pay the money, and find a quality tattoo artist if you have to get one.
better not to get one in my opinion.

As for being intelligent, I don't talk a lot, but I want to have a good conversation, and some understanding .
talking to someone, and everything goes over their heads whats the point.
Some common interest also, gotta have that.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Happy Valentine's day

Blue Frost wrote: March 10th, 2019, 10:20 pm
Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2019, 8:29 pm

I look at nice looking people with good skin, and wonder why get an ugly cheep Tattoo.
At least pay the money, and find a quality tattoo artist if you have to get one.
better not to get one in my opinion.

As for being intelligent, I don't talk a lot, but I want to have a good conversation, and some understanding .
talking to someone, and everything goes over their heads whats the point.
Some common interest also, gotta have that.
So many women have the same goddamn tattoo in the same place.. One buffalo gets one and the others follow.

And then the tanning and fake tans.. 20 year old girls look like 40 year olds.

Intelligence is important.. Nobody really likes a woman who isnt interested in real-life things.. Just some bullshit..
Common interests are nice.. But I dont think we and the females ever do same things.

Renee thinks I fuck anything but that really aint the case..

Some girl had ribbons tattooed on the back of her thighs... And she started flirting..

I was thinking, Oh hell no! :teehe: