Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

Mel Gibson wrote: September 15th, 2022, 4:33 pm Renee, stop deflecting. Hitler was our last chance to set Western nations forth into a different trajectory. You may have convinced yourself that he was homo, but other than hearsay and conjecture, there is no solid evidence of this. Just opinions of people who only want to smear him due to much hatred.

We're at Weimar 2.0 now, and not one single political entity wants to stop this. Hitler put a stop to Weimar. Fast. No Western nation is exempt from Weimar 2.0. Not the US, not Canada, and not Europe. We will be chopping off dicks and importing bulb-headed nigs until Whites disappear... No politician wants to stop this. Every statue will be replaced by some Injun or thug nig.

At the very least accept that Hitler was the only one who did. He brought his people together better than any other politician ever has. There was hope for the first time in a very long time.

My only issue is that he was too aggressive, too fast. And that unfortunately cost him the opportunity to succeed long term.

Now go back to sitting with George Groyd on the bench in Jersey, just like the kids used to sit with Rotten Ronnie on the bench!

I should add: Vancouver and Toronto aren't indicative of Canada as a whole... You leave any large city here, and you'll find normal White people.
Another meaningless wall of text... :kez:

Short translation:

I don't know shit about the US except for what the media feeds me.

End of Translation:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 19th, 2022, 8:32 am Another meaningless wall of text... :kez:

Short translation:

End of Translation:
The real translation is that deep down you know that post was 100% correct, which is why you attempted to refute it with such a lazy counter...

I know what the US is. I used to truck throughout the US in my 20's. I've seen your nig and spic infested slums. It was a shock to me, to be the only White guy for 10 square miles. Only in the US, had I truly seen it all. Filth and total degeneracy. You should be ASHAMED about what I had seen, yet you still think America is "best"...

It's a fucking dump, Renee. No better than Mexico (which I have visited also)... You live in a dump, and are happy about that because?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 20th, 2022, 5:35 am
Renee wrote: September 19th, 2022, 8:32 am Another meaningless wall of text... :kez:

Short translation:

End of Translation:
The real translation is that deep down you know that post was 100% correct, which is why you attempted to refute it with such a lazy counter...

I know what the US is. I used to truck throughout the US in my 20's. I've seen your nig and spic infested slums. It was a shock to me, to be the only White guy for 10 square miles. Only in the US, had I truly seen it all. Filth and total degeneracy. You should be ASHAMED about what I had seen, yet you still think America is "best"...

It's a fucking dump, Renee. No better than Mexico (which I have visited also)... You live in a dump, and are happy about that because?
I don't need to counter your nonsense with anything more. Because you drove through some small shit section of the US, on the west coast no doubt, you think you've seen it all.... :laugh: That in itself is a ludicrous assessment but it's to be expected from the likes of you.

The US has it's problems but we still enjoy more freedoms and a better lifestyle than 99% of the world and that includes loony liberal Canada. The last time I was in Toronto the the number of homeless looked like a scene from the Walking Dead. Do I think all of Canada is like that? No, but it is a huge problem.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau’s been doing everything that he has been able to get away with to destroy Canada ever since the first day he got into office. Thanks first thing he did was take down a picture of the queen. The British royal family all know that Justin Trudeau is a snake and it shows in how they react to him. There’s a reason that Justin Trudeau was karaoke-ing a song by Queen the other day while he was supposed to be mourning the passing of Queen Elizabeth. I am sure what but it was but I suspect that it was a show of disrespect. I drove through downtown Vancouver last fall after I was stranded for a few days by that odd atmospheric river storm and couldn’t believe the number of homeless and the number of tents everywhere.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Damn near all negroes engage in some sort of anti-white activity...

They just lack the courage to talk shit to your face.

Why shouldnt we attack them and their lovers?

Why should we tolerate their existence?

The same with muslims... They are anti-west, anti-white... And yet we allow them to live here.

Mindblowing...

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 3:27 pm Damn near all negroes engage in some sort of anti-white activity...

The same with muslims... They are anti-west, anti-white... And yet we allow them to live here.

Mindblowing...

Dude, there are a lot of Muslims who are white. Their hate for western culture is faith based. It's generally not racial.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 14th, 2022, 7:17 am
Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 3:27 pm Damn near all negroes engage in some sort of anti-white activity...

Mindblowing...

Dude, there are a lot of Muslims who are white. Their hate for western culture is faith based. It's generally not racial.
Yeah but why are they here... They enjoy the benefits of the western culture but then disrespect it while your back is turned.

They all do this... And the western people associated with them also engage in it.

And we are supposed to tolerate them... Let them live in peace.

They are a cancer.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 15th, 2022, 2:51 pm
Renee wrote: October 14th, 2022, 7:17 am

Mindblowing...

Yeah but why are they here... They enjoy the benefits of the western culture but then disrespect it while your back is turned.

They all do this... And the western people associated with them also engage in it.

And we are supposed to tolerate them... Let them live in peace.

They are a cancer.
Well, that's the breaks when you let liberal ideology run wild.... That is the real societal cancer.

Having your country flooded with foreign scum that is only there for the benefits your culture or government provides, is a by-product of giving white liberals too much power.

As I have always said, "Liberals are the problem".
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Exactly. It’s so obvious too.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

On the subject of Hitler...

The Bunker 1981.

I see Anthony Hopkins went full retard in this one.

He got an Emmy for that... What the hell. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I never saw it, I wanted to watch it at one time, but forgot it existed.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This black guy needs to get a hobby. https://rense.com/general97/burning-cars.php
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I may have posted that someplace :think:

I think he should be locked up for that prank for his own good, he is an idiot.
Someone is deserving of being shot for a stupid prank like that, especially to older people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Are the Iowa police going to beat the tar out of this driver when they finally arrest him or don’t they do that in the USA ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This criminal mastermind didn’t even look to see if there was a camera. There’s a clear view of him and he’s going to go to jail. The public needs to be protected from guys like him. https://rense.com/general97/hate-crime.php
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A jewelry store’s staff in Los Angeles appear to know how to deal with black shoplifters. Jiggly fat boy made a run for it. Maybe it was titty Tuesday. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ret ... n-stripped

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: June 18th, 2023, 2:52 pm Are the Iowa police going to beat the tar out of this driver when they finally arrest him or don’t they do that in the USA ?
I would fire that officer, he is an idiot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: June 24th, 2023, 10:11 am This criminal mastermind didn’t even look to see if there was a camera. There’s a clear view of him and he’s going to go to jail. The public needs to be protected from guys like him. https://rense.com/general97/hate-crime.php
Attempted murder, and hate crime is my guess, he should be burned alive himself for punishment.

I would have shot him in the head while he was yapping.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: September 5th, 2023, 5:02 pm A jewelry store’s staff in Los Angeles appear to know how to deal with black shoplifters. Jiggly fat boy made a run for it. Maybe it was titty Tuesday. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ret ... n-stripped

I have been seeing a lot of that lately, and many shops just leaving thanks to the criminals in charge of government there.
The liberal politics is purposely, and openly destroying now, you have to wonder who is voting for them, and why.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Black crime has ruined New York this article says. The graph shows rates of the different ethnicities. https://www.unz.com/jtaylor/bipocs-are- ... york-city/