Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

On a positive note, the black community seems to condemn the master race-baiter Tareeq.
Mostly black women.

He seems to be a "hotep" who actively seeks to trap white people in these situations that could be interpreted as racist.

He calls himself the "boss" which is typical grandiose behavior from a negro. :laugh:

The latter always makes me wonder how could any white person ever be friends with a negro... You are subjected to arrogant behavior and constant self-praising. :teehe:

He is da king.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 28th, 2022, 5:04 pm
Renee wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:55 am
Odinson wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:21 am A childs emotional response to a stressful situation.

Rage quitting and breaking up stuff.

Then going crying to the boss like he is supposed to somehow understand why you broke company property... Like your parents did throughout your childhood and teen years.

You might even attack another person because all you care about is your emotional state... Nothing else matters.
Exactly... Mother fucking weak idiot beating on himself like fucking Rain Man.. :laugh: Customers do get obnoxious for various reasons and it doesn't matter if they are black or white. Its part of life in the service industry... Deal with it, Cupcake and fuck your mental health.

The ADULT response would be to assure the customer that whatever is wrong will be made right and if you can't do it, you will get someone that can.

Safe space seeking little sissy. I have to deal with these types on a daily basis and believe me, they are a challenge. They are the end result of how NOT to raise your children.

Worst of all we have some nitwits here attempting to rationalize his insane behavior by introducing race into the scenario. Fucking morons all around.
You shouldnt raise your children to thinking that having a meltie, trashing up the place and escaping to their room is somehow gonna relieve them of their duties and get that motherly response.
This boy thinks the response is gonna be hugs and "oh my little prince".

So many people have bi-polar disorder and other mental health issues these days... And they use the diagnosis as something that supposedly grants you special privileges.

Customer service people are being treated as psychologists and emotional punching bags... They are something you can relieve your bad feelings on. :laugh:

I´ve worked in customer service and the asshole customers just gave me something to joke about in the break-room. :laugh:
Yep. It boils down to up-bringing and permissive parenting. Letting your little white snowflake throw tantrums until they are 21 has become the MO for white helicopter assholes.

It does seem that so many people have mental health issues today but much of is simply emotional fragility and weak character. Most of these head cases simply use some bogus diagnosis so they can act like assholes or avoid personal responsibility. It also doesn't help doctors today are in the business of pushing pills and the business of pushing psych meds is beyond huge. Big pharma makes billions getting idiot doctors to prescribe their latest and greatest psychotropic drugs.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I have to agree that the boy should not have been hired for this type of job. More than likely, he either quit that day, or was let go. maybe, he has a future in selling shoes or something. That being said, I think it has been made clear, that although his breakdown was unacceptable, like millions of others his age, he is part of the latest crop of kids who grew up with permissive parenting, a school system almost guaranteed to make them fail at life, the administration of mind altering drugs, in other words, he was set up to fail. His parents probably melted down when Trump got in. The service industry will hire someone like that because there is an extreme labour shortage. More people are quiting that industry than any other, because they don't want to deal with these jerks, and so they are desperate to try anything to put a warm body behind the counter. I still think tho, that assholes like that customer should be pounded. The next clerk he does that to may instead of breaking down, will shove a pen through his throat, and he will deserve it. There is no excuse for treating people like crap, no matter what their mental health is like.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:55 am Exactly... Mother fucking weak idiot beating on himself like fucking Rain Man.. :laugh: Customers do get obnoxious for various reasons and it doesn't matter if they are black or white. Its part of life in the service industry... Deal with it, Cupcake and fuck your mental health.

The ADULT response would be to assure the customer that whatever is wrong will be made right and if you can't do it, you will get someone that can.

Safe space seeking little sissy. I have to deal with these types on a daily basis and believe me, they are a challenge. They are the end result of how NOT to raise your children.

Worst of all we have some nitwits here attempting to rationalize his insane behavior by introducing race into the scenario. Fucking morons all around.
Ya, ya, I know you love your nigs... You're American, so you worship them by default. You idolize your feral apes.

That said, I don't disagree with your thoughts... Dealing with problems (nigs are always a problem) requires a healthy state of mind. A strong state of mind. Not everyone is familiar with the nig menace, so you can't blame them for being overwhelmed when they actually have to deal with one of your animalistic feral apes.

I am of sound mind to handle the American Pavement Ape, and to expect the unexpected from said ape (Around N*ggers, fingers on the triggers), but not everyone is mentally capable of this...

You are. I am. Not everyone is though. They are a scary, frightening race, that do not belong here.

That said, our current state of White boys is not pretty either, and they need more resilience... That I agree. Keep your cool around the negro, and best him at their own game... Christ, they're 80 IQ monkeys at best, so it shouldn't be hard... Koko the Gorilla had a proven IQ higher than the average nig for fucks sake.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 29th, 2022, 3:40 pm
Odinson wrote: August 28th, 2022, 5:04 pm
Renee wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:55 am
Odinson wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:21 am A childs emotional response to a stressful situation.

Rage quitting and breaking up stuff.

Then going crying to the boss like he is supposed to somehow understand why you broke company property... Like your parents did throughout your childhood and teen years.

You might even attack another person because all you care about is your emotional state... Nothing else matters.
Exactly... Mother fucking weak idiot beating on himself like fucking Rain Man.. :laugh: Customers do get obnoxious for various reasons and it doesn't matter if they are black or white. Its part of life in the service industry... Deal with it, Cupcake and fuck your mental health.

You shouldnt raise your children to thinking that having a meltie, trashing up the place and escaping to their room is somehow gonna relieve them of their duties and get that motherly response.
This boy thinks the response is gonna be hugs and "oh my little prince".

So many people have bi-polar disorder and other mental health issues these days... And they use the diagnosis as something that supposedly grants you special privileges.

Customer service people are being treated as psychologists and emotional punching bags... They are something you can relieve your bad feelings on. :laugh:

I´ve worked in customer service and the asshole customers just gave me something to joke about in the break-room. :laugh:
Yep. It boils down to up-bringing and permissive parenting. Letting your little white snowflake throw tantrums until they are 21 has become the MO for white helicopter assholes.

It does seem that so many people have mental health issues today but much of is simply emotional fragility and weak character. Most of these head cases simply use some bogus diagnosis so they can act like assholes or avoid personal responsibility. It also doesn't help doctors today are in the business of pushing pills and the business of pushing psych meds is beyond huge. Big pharma makes billions getting idiot doctors to prescribe their latest and greatest psychotropic drugs.
I dont understand how would any1 have the patience for a childs whims and wishes.

You enforce discipline for your own sanity... And to teach the kid that you cant have everything you desire.

You shouldnt give your child anything without expecting something in return... Good behavior, chores done etc.
If you teach your kids that they can terrorize you into submission, you´ll be submitting all day.

Jordan Peterson said something about therapists affirming your beliefs... The result is that you are gonna come out of therapy nuttier than before.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 31st, 2022, 3:11 am
Renee wrote: August 28th, 2022, 9:55 am Exactly... Mother fucking weak idiot beating on himself like fucking Rain Man.. :laugh: Customers do get obnoxious for various reasons and it doesn't matter if they are black or white. Its part of life in the service industry... Deal with it, Cupcake and fuck your mental health.

Ya, ya, I know you love your nigs... You're American, so you worship them by default. You idolize your feral apes.

That said, I don't disagree with your thoughts... Dealing with problems (nigs are always a problem) requires a healthy state of mind. A strong state of mind. Not everyone is familiar with the nig menace, so you can't blame them for being overwhelmed when they actually have to deal with one of your animalistic feral apes.

I am of sound mind to handle the American Pavement Ape, and to expect the unexpected from said ape (Around N*ggers, fingers on the triggers), but not everyone is mentally capable of this...

You are. I am. Not everyone is though. They are a scary, frightening race, that do not belong here.

That said, our current state of White boys is not pretty either, and they need more resilience... That I agree. Keep your cool around the negro, and best him at their own game... Christ, they're 80 IQ monkeys at best, so it shouldn't be hard... Koko the Gorilla had a proven IQ higher than the average nig for fucks sake.
Melskie...

Be like this German soldier.

He is 15 years old but he has been serving at the Eastern-Front for 3 years.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That young man had seen some shiite.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:43 pm Melskie...

People were certainly tougher back then! Any Nig back then knew that if he acted up, he would be in for a bad time!

Interestingly enough, my Grandfather served on a war ship at 14 when WWII started. He wasn't a 'combat soldier', but basically a helper. Said his job was a 'potato peeler'...

Ship got captured early on in the war, and he spent almost seven years in South Africa as a POW. It wasn't that bad, apparently... He read a lot, and that's where he taught himself excellent English reading and writing skills. It was also a literal mini-city, where you'd apply for different jobs and whatnot. If you didn't like your employer, you could quit and find another job. Other than dealing with the occasional Nig, he never really had any complaints.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blacks and other darkies are usually quite a bit smaller than us.

They are scared and act all polite and submissive when you meet one in the wild. :laugh:

I´ve told them that this is not the prison and you dont actually have to give up your spaces for me.

But they attack women, grandmas and kids when your back is turned... The whole behavior changes when they think they have the edge.

Spineless monkeys they are. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 6th, 2022, 1:02 am
Odinson wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:43 pm Melskie...

People were certainly tougher back then! Any Nig back then knew that if he acted up, he would be in for a bad time!

Interestingly enough, my Grandfather served on a war ship at 14 when WWII started. He wasn't a 'combat soldier', but basically a helper. Said his job was a 'potato peeler'...

Ship got captured early on in the war, and he spent almost seven years in South Africa as a POW. It wasn't that bad, apparently... He read a lot, and that's where he taught himself excellent English reading and writing skills. It was also a literal mini-city, where you'd apply for different jobs and whatnot. If you didn't like your employer, you could quit and find another job. Other than dealing with the occasional Nig, he never really had any complaints.
"14"??? "Potato peeler"???.... :think:

Is that some kind of German code for cabin boy???

Could he bend over without howling like a wolf?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 13th, 2022, 3:54 pm "14"??? "Potato peeler"???.... :think:

It was simply a German term for anyone brought on board that handled simple, unskilled tasks.

Homo was verboten under the Hitler regime. Anyone caught engaging in that degeneracy would've been thrown over the side of that ship...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 14th, 2022, 1:31 am
Renee wrote: September 13th, 2022, 3:54 pm "14"??? "Potato peeler"???.... :think:

It was simply a German term for anyone brought on board that handled simple, unskilled tasks.

Homo was verboten under the Hitler regime. Anyone caught engaging in that degeneracy would've been thrown over the side of that ship...
Yes, homosexuality was forbidden in Nazi Germany, except in the office of the chancellor.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ernst Röhm was the only top nazi who engaged in homosexuality.

He was killed in 1934 during the night of the long knives.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 14th, 2022, 8:21 am Ernst Röhm was the only top nazi who engaged in homosexuality.

Horseshit... Thats the nazi standard answer... denial, denail, denail... :rofl: Röhm was the only one who OPENLY engaged in homosexuality.

It's well known that while in his teens and early 20s Adolf Hitler kept a lot of company with known young gay men. Its was all part of his struggling artist phase. There has been a lot of research done on this subject in the past 70 years and it's pretty much accepted that Hitler was rather sexually "out there". He swung both ways but preferred men.... His relationships with women (except for his mommy) were generally disastrous. 8 of the women he was known to have sexual relations with attempted suicide, 6 succeeded... He had an incestuous relationship with his niece. It's even reported that he was once arrested for pederasty as he had a unhealthy affinity for prepubescent Catholic school girls.

"For most of his life, Hitler was predominantly homosexual. In his teens and early twenties, he had a string of “exclusive male companions”, including August Kubizek, Reinhold Hanisch, and Rudolf Hausler. He shared accommodation with these men in seedy Viennese or Munich backstreets and in “homes for the destitute”.

"From the outset of the war, he enjoyed a sexual relationship with fellow dispatch-runner, Ernst Schmidt which lasted almost six years. The relationship was not exclusive, however, and Hitler is believed to have had “sexual relations with a senior officer”. US intelligence later discovered that Hitler was never promoted during WW1 because of his “sexual orientation” and that he was arrested in Munich in 1919 for “pederasty and theft”. Indeed, former Nazi, Otto Strasser said that when Hitler became Nazi Party leader in 1921, “his personal bodyguards and chauffeurs were almost exclusively homosexual”. Two of these bodyguards, Ulrich Graf and Christian Weber, were expected to satisfy their boss’s needs whenever necessary."

From a review of: The Peculiar Sex Life of Adolf Hitler

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle ... 91500.html

http://www.crimemagazine.com/peculiar-s ... olf-hitler

Hitler was a freak and those who have discovered this and have done the research are NOT all Jews. Hitler sympathizers like to use the excuse of "Jewish smear" for the freaky shit your Furher allegedly used to satisfy his odd and brutal urges.
Mel Gibson

Renee, you're a typical American... You've been taught that Hitler bad, nigs and jews good, and will defend that to the very end. You'll make up shit about Der Fuhrer all day and night, while idolizing and worshiping nigs, jews, and trannies as your nation crumbles around you.

Sad, but many such cases in America.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 14th, 2022, 9:28 am
Odinson wrote: September 14th, 2022, 8:21 am Ernst Röhm was the only top nazi who engaged in homosexuality.

Horseshit... Thats the nazi standard answer... denial, denail, denail... :rofl: Röhm was the only one who OPENLY engaged in homosexuality.

It's well known that while in his teens and early 20s Adolf Hitler kept a lot of company with known young gay men. Its was all part of his struggling artist phase. There has been a lot of research done on this subject in the past 70 years and it's pretty much accepted that Hitler was rather sexually "out there". He swung both ways but preferred men.... His relationships with women (except for his mommy) were generally disastrous. 8 of the women he was known to have sexual relations with attempted suicide, 6 succeeded... He had an incestuous relationship with his niece. It's even reported that he was once arrested for pederasty as he had a unhealthy affinity for prepubescent Catholic school girls.

"For most of his life, Hitler was predominantly homosexual. In his teens and early twenties, he had a string of “exclusive male companions”, including August Kubizek, Reinhold Hanisch, and Rudolf Hausler. He shared accommodation with these men in seedy Viennese or Munich backstreets and in “homes for the destitute”.

"From the outset of the war, he enjoyed a sexual relationship with fellow dispatch-runner, Ernst Schmidt which lasted almost six years. The relationship was not exclusive, however, and Hitler is believed to have had “sexual relations with a senior officer”. US intelligence later discovered that Hitler was never promoted during WW1 because of his “sexual orientation” and that he was arrested in Munich in 1919 for “pederasty and theft”. Indeed, former Nazi, Otto Strasser said that when Hitler became Nazi Party leader in 1921, “his personal bodyguards and chauffeurs were almost exclusively homosexual”. Two of these bodyguards, Ulrich Graf and Christian Weber, were expected to satisfy their boss’s needs whenever necessary."

Hitler was a freak and those who have discovered this and have done the research are NOT all Jews. Hitler sympathizers like to use the excuse of "Jewish smear" for the freaky shit your Furher allegedly used to satisfy his odd and brutal urges.
Not "jewish smear" but your basic enemy propaganda.
He has been called homosexual, bisexual and asexual.

His secret mistress was a woman and the only other proven relations he had were with women.

The much more reliable historians from former allied nations have dismissed claims of Hitlers homosexuality.

Hitler was a clean-freak and probably autistic... His hate towards the homosexuals probably came from witnessing their dirty behavior.

A lot of these claims come from his political opponents and enemies.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: September 14th, 2022, 2:24 pm Not "jewish smear" but your basic enemy propaganda.

His secret mistress was a woman and the only other proven relations he had were with women.

The much more reliable historians from former allied nations have dismissed claims of Hitlers homosexuality.

Hitler was a clean-freak and probably autistic... His hate towards the homosexuals probably came from witnessing their dirty behavior.

You must remember that Renee comes from a nation that is heavily Judaized. As such, she has been taught that Hitler is the worst enemy the world has even known or seen. This is common with Americans.

All the while they gleefully embrace every single statue of their founding fathers getting torn down and replaced by a George Groyd or Little Richard statue. They embrace Jews replacing every single lead character in any Disney movie that was originally White, with a Black. They see this as normal.

America is a different place than the rest of the world. They are literally Weimar 2.0 now. There is no coherence other than maybe Church and "we still have our 2A"... Almost every act of degeneracy, violence, tranny culture, homo culture, negro culture, anti-White culture, originates from the US. They export this shit globally. And they like it that way. Chop off your dick? In America this is great progression! Don't have a dick? We'll sew a tube dick onto your pussy! Completely normal in America. In Jewish America.

They LOVE it this way. But yet, you mention Hitler, who brought his own people together and for a brief period of time created true hope for the people, is completely lost on the average American. They'd rather snuggle up to a George Floyd model sitting on a bench just like we used to sit with the plastic Ronald McDonald sitting on the bench when we were kids, while spouting off how bad Hitler was, how gay he was, etc, even though that had nothing to do with them. Ya, it wasn't right what the Japs did, but it also wasn't right to Nuke innocent Jap civilians.

Americans have totally and completely fallen for classic Jewish trickery. We all have in a way, but they lead the way.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 14th, 2022, 1:29 pm Renee, you're a typical American... You've been taught that Hitler bad, nigs and jews good, and will defend that to the very end. You'll make up shit about Der Fuhrer all day and night, while idolizing and worshiping nigs, jews, and trannies as your nation crumbles around you.

Sad, but many such cases in America.
Go fuck yourself, you Nazi simp.... Before you point fingers at the US take a look in your own backyard... You clowns to the north went full retard, liberal. globalist long before the US started down the prog path to idiocy and that will change here come November... Most US citizens are not in alignment with the prog agenda. It's only on the west coast and parts of the northeat where it thrives. Most US citizens especially in the so-called "fly-over" states are either somewhat right of moderate or full on conservative... Never confuse the American people with our idiot government and our corrupt money grubbing media.... Can you Canadians say the same?.... Fuck no and don't try to weasel your way out of it...

The last time I was in Vancouver it was like being in the Wizard of Oz... fairies, munchkins and Asia dog eaters were everywhere... so called men, in skinny jeans and eye-liner carrying purses were the rule and not the exception.... and the women... Typical north of the border Rosie O'Donnell types holding hands with there tool-belt wearing bulldyke "life Partners"... The same can be said for Toronto.... And your leader, (and I use the term loosely) is an effeminate, boy wonder, coward who would cut his own dick off to get the Transsexual vote.

So don't even attempt to lecture me... If you openly proclaimed your admiration for Hitler in RL the Canadian Fairy Brigade would show up at your door beat you with their murse and scratch your eyes out... :laugh:

At least here in the US you can still belong to the American Nazi Party, without being locked up, (not that it is anything to aspire to)... But can you say the same for Canada... Highly doubtful.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 14th, 2022, 2:24 pm
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2022, 9:28 am

Not "jewish smear" but your basic enemy propaganda.

I'll ask you the same question I've asked other Nazi simps.... Name one of those "reliable historians" who claim that there is no evidence of Hitler's sexual deviance. I've never gotten an answer that I couldn't shoot holes in. All I've ever gotten is some diversion, deception and sanitized dreck. And the ever popular wild flailing "THE JEWS DID IT"... :laugh:

The truth of the matter is that homosexuality and gender switching was rampant in Germany of the 1920s and 30s, especially in the cities. Like many western European nations of the time, France, Austria, Italy, etc, Germany had a huge gay community.

The German historian Lothar Machtan, who wrote "The Double Life of a Dictator", claims that that Hitler ordered the deaths of several high-ranking Nazis to prevent the secret of his homosexuality from surfacing. Oddly enough Machtan' greatest critic was a jew, American journalist Ronald Rosenbaum... :think:

Jack Nusan Porter of the University of Massachusetts Lowell wrote in 1998: "Did Hitler despise homosexuals? Was he ashamed of his own homosexual identity? "These are areas of psychohistory that are beyond known knowledge. My own feelings are that Hitler was asexual in the traditional sense and had bizarre sexual fetishes."

Walter Langer, a 1st generation American German and psychoanalyst for the OSS wrote in his "Inside the Mind of Adolf Hitler" that Hitler showed all the signs of repressed homosexuality and a penchant for croprophilia.. :yuk:

Henry Alexander Murry, Director of the Harvard Psychological Clinic (a lunatic as well) came to similar conclusions after studying reports Hitler's personal behavior.

And lets go back to Ernst Röhm who was openly gay and was one of Hitlers closest friends until he tried to blackmail Hitler and became a political liability. Hitler knew Röhm was a homo and was openly ambivalent about it. In fact it is said that Röhm was the only one of Hitler's friends and associates that could get away with calling Hitler by his first name. Probably because calling him by his last name would ruin the mood... :laugh:

And what about Rudolf Hess who was closet homosexual. He was known in Nazi circles as "Black Emma" and "Fraulein Anna". He was close companion of Adolf Hitler and spent time in prison with Hitler. Even after Hitler ditched him, Hess remained devoted to Hitler and is quoted as saying that he and Hitler “had shared a beautiful human experience to the very end”.
I'm sorry but if that isn't a gay statement, I don't know what is... :laugh:

All evidence points to the fact that if Hitler wasn't gay, he was accepting of it. The truth is he probably had some rather odd of perverse sexual feelings or tendencies... Most psychopathic nutjobs do.
Mel Gibson

Renee, stop deflecting. Hitler was our last chance to set Western nations forth into a different trajectory. You may have convinced yourself that he was homo, but other than hearsay and conjecture, there is no solid evidence of this. Just opinions of people who only want to smear him due to much hatred.

We're at Weimar 2.0 now, and not one single political entity wants to stop this. Hitler put a stop to Weimar. Fast. No Western nation is exempt from Weimar 2.0. Not the US, not Canada, and not Europe. We will be chopping off dicks and importing bulb-headed nigs until Whites disappear... No politician wants to stop this. Every statue will be replaced by some Injun or thug nig.

At the very least accept that Hitler was the only one who did. He brought his people together better than any other politician ever has. There was hope for the first time in a very long time.

My only issue is that he was too aggressive, too fast. And that unfortunately cost him the opportunity to succeed long term.

Now go back to sitting with George Groyd on the bench in Jersey, just like the kids used to sit with Rotten Ronnie on the bench!

I should add: Vancouver and Toronto aren't indicative of Canada as a whole... You leave any large city here, and you'll find normal White people.