Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

They are a rarity in these here parts...

Needed to grab some brews for tonight, but didn't want to go my regular store out of convenience...

Younger Black guy with dreads.

My jaw dropped when he spoke with a UK English accent, didn't N***** up his words, was friendly and professional, and liked the small talk.

Don't know what to think about this experience?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Take it as if he was a person that's how.
I bet you dislike more people you know than blacks you never got to know.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Well... Thats progress..

You dont have to pay for his upkeep.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: April 7th, 2019, 6:07 pm Well... Thats progress..
You dont have to pay for his upkeep.
I don't think our Blacks are anywhere near as problematic as the US ones.

They are still so rare in this particular area that it still kind of catches you 'off guard' when you see one.

However, knowing that this particular gentleman has a UK accent, it's obvious that he's either a legal immigrant or perhaps even an international student, so no refugee.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blacks isn't an issue here unless you live around them, otherwise it's either Hispanics, or Whites that's the issue.
Where I am whites is as big an issue as any black is, we are getting surrounded by white trash low life's, and a few black ones.
We still have some good whites, and blacks around though.

Just saying, anyone can be trash, no matter the color.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

I think the key to success is to keep the trash confined to one area, and not let it infiltrate good parts of the city. Our system seems to allow this to kinda 'naturally' happen on its own, while it seems that your system somehow shoves these scums into good neighbourhoods, which shouldn't happen.
Mel Gibson

For instance, let's take a welfare bum... Our welfare rates are so low (and our rents so high in 'good' areas) that a welfare bum could never afford to rent in a good neighbourhood. This automatically confines said bum to the shittiest parts of town in some run down low rent apartment building where he rightfully belongs anyhow, to be amongst his own people there!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 7th, 2019, 7:10 am They are a rarity in these here parts...

Needed to grab some brews for tonight, but didn't want to go my regular store out of convenience...

Younger Black guy with dreads.

My jaw dropped when he spoke with a UK English accent, didn't N***** up his words, was friendly and professional, and liked the small talk.

Don't know what to think about this experience?
How about being a little less racist and start accepting people based on their actions instead of skin color.

In other words, being a little less of a redneck douche bag.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 7th, 2019, 11:15 pm Blacks isn't an issue here unless you live around them, otherwise it's either Hispanics, or Whites that's the issue.
Where I am whites is as big an issue as any black is, we are getting surrounded by white trash low life's, and a few black ones.
We still have some good whites, and blacks around though.

Just saying, anyone can be trash, no matter the color.
I absolutely have to second this sentiment.

Within every demographic there is a certian percentage of individuals with undesirable, social, moral or ethical traits. In my line of work...I see them all. There are almost 2000 employees within my building. It's a 24hr operation so at any given time during my shift, there is 12-1300 of them coming and going in the building with me.

I deal with problem childern of all races and creeds all night long and not one racial classification has the corner on the problem market. In fact since the highest demographic in the building is "white" I would say I see more white people who are problems on any given shift.

I've said a dozen times here that antisocial behavior is for the most part, environmental. AND I don't care if Mel trots out some ancient study from 1965 on human behavior/crime/and race... :laugh: ..Times have changed and middle class white America is NOT what it used to be socially or morally. Years of liberal brainwashing in the union controlled, public schools, partisan bullshit from the media, the over bearing consumer culture with it's materialistic slavery and a perverted pop culture has taken its toll on what was once the traditional morality and ethics that were the cornerstones of white middle class, American values.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

“As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.”

That old quote is fact, and is happening before our eyes in our lifetime. We used to have morals as a nation, not all good, but mostly.
Now the nation is called evil by the evil people with no morals that say we are the immoral.
No pledge in schools, cursing the country at every point, upholding the likes of Che Gavera, Trotsky, and the likes, family is bad, state is good.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Our blacks are FOB mandingos..

We have to name them..

I told one of them that his name was Toby... But he kept on insisting that his name was Kunta Kinte.

We have a saying... Even the toughest of nixxers soften on cold rafters.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 10th, 2019, 1:50 pm Our blacks are FOB mandingos..

We have to name them..

I told one of them that his name was Toby... But he kept on insisting that his name was Kunta Kinte.

I have to assume you never noticed this,...so I will just come right out and say it....

About 85% of your posts are just fucking stupid... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 10th, 2019, 2:00 pm
Odinson wrote: April 10th, 2019, 1:50 pm Our blacks are FOB mandingos..

We have to name them..

I have to assume you never noticed this,...so I will just come right out and say it....

About 85% of your posts are just fucking stupid... :laugh:
And the remaining 15% are sexual innuendos towards you.. Which are spot on. :teehe:

The saying actually goes.. Even the toughest of geese soften on cold rafters.

Tough geese being a talebani who refuses to talk.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

African-americans are at the very least, social bunch..

But you cant talk with an african... It just looks at you all weird.

Maybe like 5 days ago, I went to this small grocery-store near a low-rent neighbourhood..

The black chicks and their kids in there just avoided me and were careful not to make eye-contact.

It was like going to a little religious town... And the villagers chase you out with torches.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have talked to a few Africans, they where very nice people, and appreciative to be here.
One started a cookie business, she made it big in her area.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 10th, 2019, 4:59 pm I have talked to a few Africans, they where very nice people, and appreciative to be here.
Big African cookies?...You know they are made from shit of the ellafont, right?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 10th, 2019, 4:59 pm I have talked to a few Africans, they where very nice people, and appreciative to be here.
We are on unfriendly terms..

And some of my less tolerant brothers might get really violent for no apparent reason.

I can understand the fear and awkwardness.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 10th, 2019, 7:16 pm
Big African cookies?...You know they are made from shit of the ellafont, right?
:laugh: Well that's some good shit shes making then, and the place is packed like it's constipation. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I see that USA has a day of mourning... President Obama attended the memorial..

A dead rap-artist..

That shining new star was gonna bring something to the music industry....

Brutally gunned down by white cops. :laugh:

Rap music and thugs-life... Gangsta rap is probably one of the reasons why a large chunk of young negroes are incarcerated.. And the rest are on parole.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I gotta admit... That lifestyle looks tempting...

Look at the women.. They all look like Donald Ducks girlfriend.. Daisy Duck... With those tail-ends.