IQ, lotta dummies out there.

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

World IQ

State IQ in the US, and the funny part that isn't so funny is the dumbest people want you to follow them. :wacko:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Finns are smarter than swedes..

That is all that matters.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

But do you have a meatball named after you :woot: you might not matter so much as you thought. :woot:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee should be in here telling you that all people have the exact same IQ, no matter where they came from...
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Theres a big difference between education and actual intelligence.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: April 13th, 2019, 4:29 am Theres a big difference between education and actual intelligence.
Baby, I rolled at Foster @ North today... You KNOW I was in your hood... :wub:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

IQ, lotta dummies oYou ut there.

You have this crazy fantasy I live there hey. I bet you sit in your truck and jack off to it too.
Mel Gibson

IQ, lotta dummies oYou ut there.

Berry Sweet wrote: April 13th, 2019, 4:36 am You have this crazy fantasy I live there hey. I bet you sit in your truck and jack off to it too.
Yup. That's all I do... Easy Money.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: April 13th, 2019, 4:01 am Renee should be in here telling you that all people have the exact same IQ, no matter where they came from...
I believe it is partly what you are saying, but effort, and teaching is a bigger part.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 12th, 2019, 9:30 pm World IQ

State IQ in the US, and the funny part that isn't so funny is the dumbest people want you to follow them. :wacko:

That map is interesting...Especially looking at WV. which has an over 93% caucasian and only a 1.8% black population and has one of the lowest IQ scores. Where as a state like NJ. (where I am from) which is a diverse state racially, and ethnically and has only a 68.1% caucasian population, has one of the hightest. This is no surprise being that NJ. is one of the most highly educated states in the nation where WV is not.

Other states that rank low such as Alabama and Mississippi still have majority white populations but their education systems suck and their rates of poverty are higher than average. The coorelation between education/environment and IQ in this scenario, seems pretty strong.

This indicates what I have been saying all along that education and environment drive IQ levels....Only dumbass, racist, redneck, drunken, dirt, bucket movers would deny the evidence as presented... :laugh: And being a resident of Canada, which seems on average to be rated slightly higher than that of the US, on the overall IQ scale; you would expect him to recognize that race is not an important determination in IQ levels. But I guess we all need to understand that in all study control groups you will have LOWS as well as highs.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

:think:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 15th, 2019, 12:42 pm

That map is interesting...Especially looking at WV. which has an over 93% caucasian and only a 1.8% black population and has one of the lowest IQ scores. Where as a state like NJ. (where I am from) which is a diverse state racially, and ethnically and has only a 68.1% caucasian population, has one of the hightest. This is no surprise being that NJ. is one of the most highly educated states in the nation where WV is not.

Other states that rank low such as Alabama and Mississippi still have majority white populations but their education systems suck and their rates of poverty are higher than average. The coorelation between education/environment and IQ in this scenario, seems pretty strong.

This indicates what I have been saying all along that education and environment drive IQ levels....Only dumbass, racist, redneck, drunken, dirt, bucket movers would deny the evidence as presented... :laugh: And being a resident of Canada, which seems on average to be rated slightly higher than that of the US, on the overall IQ scale; you would expect him to recognize that race is not an important determination in IQ levels. But I guess we all need to understand that in all study control groups you will have LOWS as well as highs.
I wonder about test being manipulated, and the map makers agenda really. Also who is running the schools politically, and there is other things like parent involvement to consider.
A lot can be accounting for some of the lows, and highs. Single parents, agendas, types of teaching programs, social structures.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: April 15th, 2019, 12:42 pm This indicates what I have been saying all along that education and environment drive IQ levels....Only dumbass, racist, redneck, drunken, dirt, bucket movers would deny the evidence as presented... :laugh: And being a resident of Canada, which seems on average to be rated slightly higher than that of the US, on the overall IQ scale; you would expect him to recognize that race is not an important determination in IQ levels. But I guess we all need to understand that in all study control groups you will have LOWS as well as highs.
I disagree with your opinion... Canada is so closely related to the US in almost all aspects, that there can be only one variable when it comes to our country having higher IQ by a point or two...

And that's simply due to the fact that you have 13% N****** as total pop, while we have 3%.

Prove me wrong!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 16th, 2019, 4:24 am
Renee wrote: April 15th, 2019, 12:42 pm This indicates what I have been saying all along that education and environment drive IQ levels....Only dumbass, racist, redneck, drunken, dirt, bucket movers would deny the evidence as presented... :laugh: And being a resident of Canada, which seems on average to be rated slightly higher than that of the US, on the overall IQ scale; you would expect him to recognize that race is not an important determination in IQ levels. But I guess we all need to understand that in all study control groups you will have LOWS as well as highs.
I disagree with your opinion... Canada is so closely related to the US in almost all aspects, that there can be only one variable when it comes to our country having higher IQ by a point or two...

And that's simply due to the fact that you have 13% N****** as total pop, while we have 3%.

Prove me wrong!
Nice editing of my talking points so you can spew your inane nonsense.... Try something less obvious if you are going to circle jerk the argument.

I already proved you wrong....the state by state map of the US proves you wrong...Go back and READ.

I just love morons like you, that even in the face of proof, insist on denying what is in front of them. IQ is affected by enviornment and education more than any other factor. It is even surmised by many modern anthropologists that nutritional deficiencies in children of certian racial groups have an impact on IQ. This indicates that social class and socioeconomic circumstance affect IQ....

IQ tests are simple problem solving through logic and critical thinking....no one so called "race" has cornered the market in that genetically or otherwise...It is not exactly rocket science to figure out that groups of people who are better educated, and who are of higher socioeconomic class will on average, score higher in IQ evaluations, while other groups who are poorly educated and of lower social and economic class will score lower.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 15th, 2019, 11:27 pm

I wonder about test being manipulated, and the map makers agenda really. Also who is running the schools politically, and there is other things like parent involvement to consider.
A lot can be accounting for some of the lows, and highs. Single parents, agendas, types of teaching programs, social structures.
So what you are saying is environmental and social, elements and education are highly influential in IQ ratings....Thank you.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Actually, you cant test IQ with a reading and math test..

Survival in those two things depend on the persons level of education..

When I say that blacks have inferior intelligence, I mean that they cant do problem solving with geometric shapes... Nor can they weasel themselves out of a tight spot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 16th, 2019, 8:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 15th, 2019, 11:27 pm

So what you are saying is environmental and social, elements and education are highly influential in IQ ratings....Thank you.
I don't think we are all equal in intelligence, we all come from different places, and our long term genetics are evolved. Our equatorial genetics that do affect our colors, build.
I guess that's environmental to a point, but more so than average man made environment.
We are close enough though we shouldn't be that different, so other reasons are causing the lack of some including the Hollywood sort of thinking.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: April 16th, 2019, 9:52 am Actually, you cant test IQ with a reading and math test..

When I say that blacks have inferior intelligence, I mean that they cant do problem solving with geometric shapes... Nor can they weasel themselves out of a tight spot.
Yeah IQ in testing isn't exactly accurate, we can be lost on the dessert dying of thirst, and little Click click guy will think you are pretty stupid when water is in the vine, or root next to you dying.
As for blacks, I think it's a matter of having to think, most don't have to think when they are reliant on Welfare, and your tax money, that's all politically dumb down.
The ones in Africa have been done that way also even living on their own, you can't get education like we have while living in the stone age.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 12th, 2019, 9:39 pm But do you have a meatball named after you :woot: you might not matter so much as you thought. :woot:
We got Pamela Andersson..

Her finnish roots is the only reason I watch Baywatch.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 16th, 2019, 5:12 pm
Odinson wrote: April 16th, 2019, 9:52 am Actually, you cant test IQ with a reading and math test..

Yeah IQ in testing isn't exactly accurate, we can be lost on the dessert dying of thirst, and little Click click guy will think you are pretty stupid when water is in the vine, or root next to you dying.
As for blacks, I think it's a matter of having to think, most don't have to think when they are reliant on Welfare, and your tax money, that's all politically dumb down.
The ones in Africa have been done that way also even living on their own, you can't get education like we have while living in the stone age.
We're are you going to find vines in the desert.... :think: :laugh:

Again, being reliant on welfare is an environment and socioeconomic factor that effects intelligence.